PDA

View Full Version : Hung for High Treason ( continued, Kaytor, Darren, everyone else)

Valirion Thorn
Mar 15th, 2003, 07:36:16 PM
:: I kept my eyes closed as the sound of the large chain being reeled upwards from the center of the Pit echoed across the coliseum. These were moments that I would cherish for many a time until I got bored and had even more fun watching others rot for insolence.
The chain was as wide as I was, massive links being cranked at the side by slaves moving the rotating lever around and around to pull the chain up. It was heavy but then the weight added at the end didn't help either.
Kaytor Surna, pathetic whelp that she was, hung upside down unconcious from Soth's devious torture to her health. But that had only been the beginning of the end. She had picked the wrong time to mess with a council member of the Shrine.
If I had my way, she'd starve up there, watching blood be spilled against the floor while she hung a good hundred feet away from it all. She'd also have spikes through her and the chain wouldn't just be simply bonded to her feet with simple Sith holding runes, she'd be melted to it.
Of course, she could always try to escape, but her taint was well known through the Shrine and she would not get far, not to mention breaking bones when she fell. Escape was futile until we decided to throw her away. "If" being the big issue.::

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:54:10 PM
From the darkest corner of the upper seating area, Darren sat, his presence being a mere flicker to even some of the more powerful Vamps. He was becoming more stealthy by the day, as he became more and more accustomed to his vampyric abilities.

Slowly and methodically, he began loading shells into a long range, high powered rifle. Foregoing his usual penchant for preservation of a prisoners well being (seeing as how it paid better), Darren was using hollow point slugs, which would leave a pretty nasty hole in whatever he hit.

Tonight was going to be fun....

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:02:21 PM
There was a gathering and its mood was not like that of the previous night of 'family' hunting. Something was wrong. Betrayal was thick in the air and this alone caused Miranda to make her way towards its source. The Pit.

Cloaked in shadows, not wanting to be known that she was present, Miranda watched Valirion hanging some unfamiliar woman; the focal point of his feelings of betrayal. She chuckled to herself for these emotions were thickly laced with more malevolent tortures.

Another was here and too far away. Darren seemed to share the same penchant for privacy and enjoying the metal click of the rounds loading into his rifle. Now she was too curious at what this woman did that she melted from out of the shadows and slowly made her way down the steps towards the center of the coliseum.

Lord Soth
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:19:54 PM
Miranda had not been there long when she sensed the familiar presence of Soth standing to the right of her. Obviously he had been there before she entered the large domed chamber. The red head could see the Death Knight eye's shimmering with an unholy red glow from the black recess's he lingered in.

"And what would you do with her Miranda?...Her crime is one of betrayal, punishable by death." Soth's silky word's fell on Miranda's ears in an almost whispered tone as he spoke to her in the ancient tongue. He was curious, yet careful with his intention's due to the fact that Miranda herself was once looked upon by her former master "Chriton" as such.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:23:56 AM
:: My head snapped to the side, my violet eye suddenly slipping with a yellow wave of color over it as my armor and I shared more similar and menacing thoughts as I tasted a familiar sensation in the air.
Soth... My teacher and fellow council member. His powers surpassed mine in so many ways but I bit my lip at the remembrance of the pain of his teachings. Such things were good to keep fresh in the mind. The armor pressed through my skin, making similar patterns to that of Soth's beneath my skin. I shrugged it off like sweat and looked back to Kaytor.
Keeping my mind on just the Pain was getting more and more complicated with Soth. He had a five millinea head start on me and I was stuck with an armor that knew it. I looked behind me again, this time, my skin spasming for different reasons as the armor took its oppurtunity to spill from my arms and wrap about the railing like vines... Miranda Dunleavy stood next to Soth.
I had no need for a power struggle, I only wanted pain. But Miranda was my new level of pain it seemed, my next transcendence of Pain was embodied in the vampyre that stood next to Soth. I let the armor grow along the railing before calling it back slowly, calming the sword in my spine for similar reasons. New topic to think on...::

Curse you Kaytor...

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:46:32 AM
Dirjj stood in the wings watching the spectacle unfold. This is the first time he had witnessed the Shrine visit punishment upon a betrayer. Darren was up in the stands with his high-powered rifle, prepared it appeared to shoot Kaytor Surna to ribbons. Lord Soth was present with a new woman, a Miranda Dunleavy, ancient and deadly. An assassin rumor had it. Valirion Thorn was attending to the girl whom they had strung-up upside down. Dirjj grinned thoroughly enjoying the pain that would soon be wreaked upon this young soul.

Kaytor Surna
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:51:15 AM
As Valirion looked back at Kaytor, he saw her eyes open, glareing at him with hatred beyond any mortals imagination. Her eyes were blood red and her mind was wild with the thirst for blood. She waited. She knew punishment was coming but in what form, she did not know. But she still waited.
An odd language suddenly spilled from Kaytor's mouth. A wicked, hissing language that none of them could make out. She closed her eyes again and was motionless.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:21:23 PM
:: I started laughing. Very hard. And my armor made mimicking hands as if to reach out and touch her but never really ever came close. I didn't care what language she had just spoken. She was bound to the chains and wouldn't be leaving for some time, words did her no good.
And just to prove it, I flexed my hand, focusing on the darkside enough to make a wave of heat that was hurled at the slaves lifting Kaytor into the air. She was already a good fifty feet in the air and she plummeted now. I had no intention of letting her stop short of the ground either, I hurled her faster to it with the force. See if she speaks now. My head turned sharply up to the slaves, they hadn't known what had happened, just that they had all gotten very hot suddenly and been knocked back by a wave of heat, their job being hindered.::

What are you worthless slaves doing? Get back to work, raise her into the air, I wanted her hanging a hundred feet in the air by now and she's still on the ground!

:: My armor exlpoded again but this time laughing hysterically with me. Spasms flexing across my back as my sword danced in my spine and my own laughter ringing with metallic hisses. Kaytor was once again slowly raised into the air, quite faster this time, in fact, in only moments she was where she had been before.::

Sol Invictus
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:48:24 PM
Sol stand by, pacing almost nervously, hands in his trenchcoat pockets and glaring past his silver lenses at Kaytor. The weight of the gun in his coat is driving him mad.

"What difference does her position make, Valirion? The result is the same!"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:18:51 PM
Ruufe sits cross-legged beside Darren, glaring at Kaytor from beneath his straw hat.

"And what's she so special for? She ain't much; why go to all this trouble?"

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:56:44 PM
Darren glanced over for a moment after loading his rifle.

"She's been intent on badmouthing us, and trying to ruin my fun, so we're teaching her a lesson..."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:05:07 PM
"It's still overkill. Why all these people, if it's just you she's pissed off?"

Valirion Thorn
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:48:20 PM
:: I smiled to Sol for a moment. He would have his turn also, we all would, such a fest to watch this one burn, scream, hiss in retarded languages, and cry for mercy by the Shrine's hand.
But I looked up, hearing a loud and obnoxious voice. I located the source easily, spotting a boy next to Darren, who I had not nticed before. Hearing his comments was... annoying, ignorance was not an excuse and that boy was seemingly the source of it all.::

Shut your wide mouth boy, and watch. Anyone have anything to say before we get started?

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:21:02 PM
A loud gunshot cracked through the arena, as the hollow tipped bullet whizzed by Valirion's head, causing the Vampyre's hair to rustle slightly from the displaced air. A small cloud of sand came up from where the bullet hit the floor.

A subtle reminder of who was training the young fledgling.....

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:17:17 PM
Dirjj chuckled amusedly at the Ruufe, Valirion, Darren exchange while circling the young woman strung upside. Studying Kaytor's body straining helplessly against bonds that held her, face wearing a mask of malicious discontent. A spirited fighter is she if not foolish.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:00:45 PM
:: I smirked. So Darren actually would let insolence slide in front of so many. So be it. I would get the boy by himself later and Darren wouldn't be there to shoot a harmless bullet to warn me anything. My armor laughed again without me as painful ideas stretched along my mind about what to do with an annoying vampyre...
But back to Kaytor... Iwoud give the others a few more moments to see if they had anything to say to the wretch before she wouldn't be ble to hear anything else but her own screams.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 18th, 2003, 05:08:06 PM
Her right eye winced visibly at the truth of the gathering. Miranda had thought perhaps Valirion's feelings were only specific but she was quite wrong. Kaytor betrayed the Shrine completely. At least this time around when her former Master was in the discussion, Soth showed more tact. Something the red head was grateful for.

Critchon never had gotten hold of her since joining the Coven first but there had been times when his displeasure of her was so great, that the Assassin was punished in severe ways. Her memory was filled with tortures that were inflicted upon her and atrocities that Critchon himself had done to his victims.

One in particular was remembered. Not fondly either. When she spoke, it wasn't as if Miranda was suggesting the idea. She spoke like it was something from a distant memory. "Silver knives or daggers nailed into her bones at the thighs and arms. The pain would be intolerable and never would they be removed. As the bone tried to heal, the silver would block the natural healing efforts of the Vamypric blood causing it to heal and break constantly forever.....Endless pain and torture....."

Soth wasn't a fool. He realized that Miranda spoke of Critchon's torture against her and in finish speaking; she didn't realize that her lips were trembling. The gunshot and exchange lost on deaf ears.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:26:20 PM
The exchange between Darren and Valirion doesn't help to clear things up. If the girl was concious he could ask her. Too bad no one in here seems to be helping with him.

"She didn't just do something to you, did she? This is overkill for one-man vengeance."

Sol Invictus
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:38:35 PM
Sol casts a glance up to Ruufe. Unlike his master, he has a bit more patience with the boy. He is young yet with much to learn.

"She has defied the Shrine in its entirety. Her transgressions against your master are the least of her crimes."

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 18th, 2003, 07:25:55 PM
I smiled and stepped in. I uncoiled my whip, and activated it. The 12 foot red blade humming to life. I looked over at Valirion and the others. With my free hand I brushed the hair from my face. "Master Thorn, it is a pleasure to see you again. To be in the room with so many powerful vampyres is......ecstasy." I said with a slight chuckle. I stood and showed him my whip. "May I have the honors, sir?" I had heard of this girl. I would ruin her body, without it seeming like she had been touched.

Kaytor Surna
Mar 18th, 2003, 10:37:30 PM
(I am grounded right now so I wont be posting very often.)

Kaytor had heard every word the other vampyres had stated. The fledgling in the room amused her. The only ones she feared at this moment were Valirion and Soth. Soth the most. She knew she could take out everyone in the room with just her weapons and herself. But the other two, she would have no chance. She kept her eyes closed. She felt the blood in her slowly returning but it would take to long. She sent a message to Vailrion through the force.

'Come now. I am getting bored. And the little blood I have is rushing to my head.'

She smirked to herself. Only Valirion had heard what she sent to him.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:44:02 PM
:: I relayed the message to the others in the room with more ringing laughter from me. I wa bored mysel butKayorwould not even be able to remembe why I am laughing by the time I'm done.
Obviously no one had anyting else though. I nodded to the mortal Thanatos but sent him a compelling force mesage telling him not to interfere with immortal affairs until he had becomeon himself. And I smiled even more with Miranada's mention of torture. It was genius, conventional, but it sounded like she had personal experience with it.
I know all did not agree with my terms but it sounded like something I might do for fun to myself, but not her. Where this might have happened struck an interest that I quickly forgot with Kaytor's pain on the front of my mind.::

Then let it begin...

:: I gripped the balcony railing harder, the armor throwing even more convulsions now that I drew on the force. It loved the bitter taste of the force usage that existed in my mind when I focused and only helped my ability to draw on more. My lips silently moved with incantations and dark words of Sith Magic as I closed my eyes and pictured Kaytor within my mind.
Soth had left Kaytor at near unconciouness and that was all I needed to use Alana's gift of mindweaving, tampering with other's dreams and ideas with vampyric compulsion. I touched her sensations of pain and joy to make her feel ecstasy, dark and dreadful, but ecstasy nonetheless as my incantations massed into a large web of darkness around me and Kaytor. So be it... there will be pain.::

Kaytor Surna
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:03:25 PM
She knew the pain was coming and she was ready for it. She had known that one day, she would have to pay for betraying those that had trusted her. So she calmly waited. Her heart pumped quicker and quicker until she thought it would burst. She could hear it as could Vailirion. She spoke with him through the force keeping the others from hearing it.

'You hear it. Now come after it. I have been ready for a long time. Don't talk. It only waists time.'

She looked into his eyes calmly. Then the pain started. She yelled out as she felt it spread over her body. Her hands clinched into fists. But everytime it settled for even a second, her eyes were stareing at Valirion.

Kolarik
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:40:08 AM
Kolarik hated the Pit. With all of the blood that ran throgh him, with all the blood he had ever tasted, he hated this room. His only experiences in it had been dark - so dark and so beyond anything he would ever have imagined.

And darkness, beyond the simple physical dark in which he now lived, wasnt something that came naturally to him. He had not sought out the darkness, it had come to him, and he was having a difficult time accepting it.

Dark eyes cast about the room, seemingly perplexed as he observed them - all of them. They seemed to take pleasure in the event, in the torture.

He cast an uneasy glance in the direction of Valirion. This one had already sworn by Ashiva that Kolarik would die if he didnt change his ways - if he didnt accept the pain and the darkness. With a soft sigh he looked away, his sad eyes peering at Kaytor from beneath shaggy locks of dark hair.

Lord Soth
Apr 30th, 2003, 11:36:52 PM
The Death Knight slowly returned his attention back to the wayward Vampyre. His eyes flashed and lip's contorted into a fanged grimace. He would be the one to seal Kaytor's fate, rob from her the last inkling’s of emotion's that lingered in her Vampyre heart.

With graceful easy, the Death Master leapt from the upper tear of the Blood Pit's balcony to the sandy floor some thirty feet below. As Soth rose from his crouched position to his full height, he extended his right talon hand towards Kaytor. The young woman’s form was instantly seized by an unseen force that gripped her tightly. Once again, Kaytor’s precious air escaped her and the immense pressure that she felt seemed on the verge of crushing the very life from her. The Death Knight then raised his other hand in the direction of the suspending rope that held the prisoner’s body by her ankles. A sudden snapping noise resounded in the vaulted chambered room as the thick cord gave way and Kaytor fell into the awaiting arms of the Death Knight below her.

As Soth broke her fall, he quickly rotated Kaytor’s stricken form to his side then drove her back first to the sandy floor where he then placed an armored knee to her sternum. Soth weight coupled with the powerful Sith Magic he held her fast with was more then she could bear. With blinding seed, the Death Knight's hands gripped Kaytor by the throat as he leaned in slowly to her gasping face.

"You have something I want traitor." Soth words were seething with evil as he bore his glistening white fangs at her.

Without warning the Master Vampyre snatched Kaytor up from the sandy floor until her body dangled in his unmerciful grasp. Kaytor then felt herself reeling backwards as Soth smashed her crippled body into one of the large columns that sat center to the room. Consciousness began to slowly drift from Kaytor's mind as the relentless punishment took its toll and her body slumped to the base of the pillar.

"Bind the infidel to the column ring,...I'm not through with her just yet!" The Death Knight hissed in a commanding voice as his gaze fell on the fledglings around him.

Kolarik
May 1st, 2003, 08:20:11 AM
Bind the infidel to the column ring,...I'm not through with her just yet!

Kolarik had been watching with a seeming lack of expression. This was odd for him, for his face was typically rather expressive, and emotions carried themselves in his eyes rather easily.

But as soon as the commanding voice of Soth carried to his ears, and the evil gaze fell upon him, briefly as it passed over all of the fledglings, he might have taken a step back, wanting to fade into the crowd.

It was fortunate that Alana had at the very least begun to introduce him to the darkness. But this lesson, this was just as offputting to him as what he’d witnessed with Valirion and Alana.
He sought out Alana, not looking for her protection, but rather an understanding of what was going on. What exactly the woman had done to deserve this punishment. And perhaps, to a degree, hoping to avoid being summoned to assist with restraining Kaytor.

Ruufe Shanks
May 1st, 2003, 10:53:03 AM
Ruufe doesn't need to be told twice. Soth is one of the few people that command his respect, and the boy is glad to do this for him. He lunges from Darren's position, crossing the room with unnatural speed for such a scrawny boy, driving his fist into Kaytor's stomach to hold her against the pillar. There is still plenty of the strong cord that was used to tie her. He'll use that.

Darren Caerdeth
May 1st, 2003, 01:53:10 PM
A smile crossed Darren's face as Ruufe jumped in to help. With one strong leap, Darren is out into the pit and lighting a cigarette as he walks to Soth's side. The fun was just now starting, and he could only hope it didnt pass too quickly...

Valirion Thorn
May 1st, 2003, 05:50:55 PM
:: I stayed above watching it all with a cold smile on my face. I wanted to see what he had to say, what he wanted from Kaytor, who seemed to have nothing now, not even the chance to live.

My armor struggled to follow suit and join the others but I only smiled and stood my ground, the sword in my spine wanting to taste her undead flesh.::

Kaytor Surna
May 1st, 2003, 09:47:42 PM
The boy found that she was not so easily pained. Just a punch to the stomach from him did not even make her flinch. It would take alot more of what the greater vampyres were doing before she would flinch at a fledglings punch.

Kaytor's gaze left Soth. Her eyes once again returned to Valirion. He could see her anger towards him. Her hatred struck out light a lightning bolt in her eyes. Even though it was Soth that had weakened her to where she would be brought here and even though it was Soth doing the torture now, she blamed Valirion. She kept her cold, hatefilled gaze on his eyes, never drawing them away for more than a few seconds to let bursts of pain escape her.

Darren Caerdeth
May 2nd, 2003, 03:29:45 AM
"Hey Valirion.......shes eyeballing you buddy."

Darren glanced back toward his fellow council member for a moment.

"That look either means she wants you, or she wants to kill you."

A smile crossed his face.....

"Either way, Id be offended"

The rifle in Darren's hand was resting lazily over his shoulder as his right hand went behind his back. Went it appeared again, it was holding a rather large slugthrower.

"Ya know Val, I got to thinking....Ya know what would really hurt? Taking a really big slugthrower, putting hollow tipped silver slugs in it, then firing it directly into another Vampyres femur...."

Without another word, Darren fired two shots. Each shot delivered a hollow tipped silver slug into either of Kaytor's upper legbones. With the hollow tips, the bullet wouldnt pass through. Instead it would mushroom out and become lodged into the severely damaged bone.

Sol Invictus
May 2nd, 2003, 04:41:35 PM
"Hold her, son. I'll take care of the binding."

Kaytor, no matter how strong she thinks she is, can't stand up to Ruufe in her weakened state. The boy keeps her held perfectly still for Sol to bind her wrists, instructing Ruufe by telepathy as he does so. Kaytor doesn't need to know these things; she'll never have the chance to use the knowledge Sol is imparting to the fledgling boy. Once she is tied firmly, telekinesis guides the cords to the top of the pillar where a durasteel ring is welded at the top. the rope guides itself down and Sol hitches it to the bottom of the post. Kaytor is ready for torment.

Miranda Dunleavy
May 9th, 2003, 03:04:25 PM
There were too many up front. Miranda had already backed off aways to watch the entertainment. Sometimes it was just as pleasurable to witness torture then to cause it by one's hand. If she decided to lay a hand on Kaytor, she would do so. Her eyes were more focused on Soth right now. He always did have a knack for such things that brought a sadistic smile upon her face.

Lord Soth
May 9th, 2003, 07:34:41 PM
The Dark Master paced back and fourth in front of the massive column as the young ones secured the rouge Vampyre. Soth's face was contorted into a wicked mask of hate and contempt as he balled his talon hands at the thought of what Kaytor was and had become.

As the small group of Vampyre's stepped back from the ill fated woman moment’s later, the Death Knight paused in his steps directly in front of Kaytor. The others could hear a low odd chant emitting from Soth as he leaned his head forward and his raven black hair concealed the features of his chiseled face.

"Unra vos dol-nue covonar envae." Soth uttered the words of power in an almost hissing tone as his right hand disappeared in the dark confines of his Sith robes. A brief moment passed then Soth's hand slipped out slowly from the linings of his ebony robe. A small circular jet black sphere that was approximately four inches in diameter now rested in his palm. Over and over the Death Knight repeated the magical Sith words until the obsidian sphere pulsated and ebbed with an inner light. Tendrils of deep purple seemed to swirl inside the artifact signifying that the potent spell was working and taking its desired effect. A deep dreaded cold filled the vaulted chamber as the others looked on in fascination at what Soth was doing. Finally, Soth's eye's snapped open and his once blue eyes were now pool's of solid white energy.

"Convue vanae dos spiritus!" The Death Knight uttered smoothly as he turned to face Kaytor. Strangely she felt a powerful tug within her being. Pain and agony consumed her within that very moment as Soth's stark white eyes bored into her soul. As he slowly approached her, Soth held the illuminated sphere in front of him. Kaytor gasped and her prone form writhed as the echoing words pounded in her mind and body.

Slowly but surly, snaking wisp's of scintillating color's escaped the young woman's mouth and open eye's then coiled there way in mid air to the outstretched sphere that Soth held out. He was now robbing Kaytor of her very soul!...

Darren Caerdeth
May 9th, 2003, 11:49:27 PM
"HOLY FRELL!!! I THOUGHT ALANA WAS JOKING"

It had been mentioned a few times to Darren, by Alana, during a few of their conversations, about Soth's abilitiy to take the souls of other Vampyres. Of course, being the skeptic that Darren is, he just let out a "pfft" and went to get some liquor. But now here was Soth, draining Kaytor's very soul, and he was conveniently packing it in an orb, for easy storage whilst out in public. Immediately, Darren began mulling over thoughts in his head, most of which were focused on trying to talk Soth into giving him the Orb later on...

Ruufe Shanks
May 11th, 2003, 08:42:46 PM
Ruufe is upon Soth in moments, wanting a closer look, excited beyond words at the sight of a stolen soul. Well...not quite. He can think of one thing to say.

"TEACH ME TO DO THAT! TEACH ME!"

Kaytor Surna
May 12th, 2003, 05:16:04 PM
Kaytor yells out, struggling with the chains that bind her to one spot. Her mind felt like it was exploding as the soul escaped her. She tries to take it back but nothing works. Pain archs through her like nothing she had ever felt. She can feel herself slipping into unconciousness.

Just before her soul is compleatly gone, she glares up at Soth. Five words slip from her mouth before she falls limp in the chains.

"I will kill you, Soth!"

She drops to the ground, knocked out from the pain that had gone through her.

Sol Invictus
May 12th, 2003, 05:43:47 PM
Sol has learned something new today. Souls do exist. And yes, they can be stolen. To see it, the essence of a being transformed into a physical state, is a wondrous thing. Ruufe's excitement and Darren's alarm are appropriate responses. As for himself...he would like to study it.

Lord Soth
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:40:09 PM
As the last remaining tendrils of Kaytor's soul seeped slowly into the cold unfeeling sphere that Soth held, a hush fell over the room. Immediately after the ritual was complete, the once colorful irises and milky whites of Kaytor eye's bled into solid black pool's much like the abyss its self.

"I will kill you, Soth!" Kaytor managed to word before her tattered form slumped to the sandy floor, her arm's still stretched above by the chains that held her fast.

"Ah yes,...Nobel to the end,..." The Death Knight uttered in low tones as he slipped the “Soul Sphere” within the soft linings of his black robe.

"...How charming." Soth finished his sentence with a mocking glare of annoyance. The Death Knight then turned to his brethren; his face was now contorted into a hateful mask as he addressed them.

"She is no longer of any use to me...Do as you will with her...Now take her out of my sight!" Snapped the Master Vampyre as he folded his arms in front of his armored chest.