PDA

View Full Version : The Game (open)

Dantae Scott
Mar 15th, 2003, 03:22:40 PM
It was a rather quiet day on Coruscant with mild temperatures and a buzz of life -- but soon everything would be disrupted. A man clad in a black trenchcoat and chunky black boots stepped off of a large transport and into the heart of Coruscant City. It seemed almost planned -- and indeed it was -- when six other men dressed quite similar to he stepped off behind him. All seven of them wore black sunglasses upon their face and kept a low profile. Dantae moved forward as the light breeze caught his shoulder length hair -- a very dark brown matching his equally dark eyes. He sighed and looked around for a moment before snapping his fingers out to the side. His six companions who were members of the Mafia on Valerae -- Dantae's home planet and location of his kingdom, or rather, the one he was making an attempt at taking.

"Let's hurry up, do our frelling job, and get out of here. My people are awaiting my return."

A sadistic grin set upon the dark man's face as a cold laugh escaped his lips. Soon the seven set out down the long stretch between them and Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill -- the place they knew that Anthony had visited at least once in the time of his absence from Valarae. Rumor had it that he had gone and was training now as a Jedi -- something Dantae needed to know and would find out.

It did not take the group of men long to find the place -- but after walking and catching a speeder, they had finally arrived at the humble establishment they for so long desired to reach. Without hesitation, Dantae Scott ambled forth and into the Bar and Grill, only to be stopped by door guards asking that all weapons be abandoned at the door.

"I have no weapons, let me pass."

He growled at the burly man to his right. With a toothy grin to his comrad, the large muscled guard placed a heavy grasp upon Dantae's shoulder. He shook his head and showed his disapproval of the 'little' man's actions before letting the nearly crushing force of his hand's grip off of Dantae. The six other men jumped to his aid, and felt it necessary to do something -- but it was a bad idea here.

With the incident a few minutes behind them, Dantae shook off the pain in his shoulder as he found an empty table toward the back of the bar. It was quiet and dark back there -- a perfect place to hide and watch from. One of the hitmen accompaning Dantae placed an order at the front consisting of seven flasks of straight whisky -- it would be a good way to pass the time as they waited.

"Today I will get all the information that I want -- and I don't plan to do it in a diplomatic way either. That's for frelling morons."

With that Dantae sat back and a sneer came over his lips as his features lightened up a bit. He popped the lid of his whisky and took a generous drink from it before setting it upon the table once again and allowing his eyes to search the bar.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:14:11 PM
::Many characters came around this bar, and they were all interesting to watch. This one she felt something immediently wrong about him - something familiar in that way she could always detect minds of killers. She might have stopped and chatted, but the ex-assasin turned jedi had somewhere to be so she walked to the door and dissapeared, giving a nod to the guard.
perhaps she would see him some other time. He was there on a mission by the obvious stride he took in walking. A walk with purpose, and impatience of a sort. He looked a challenge.
But she had no intention of helping him - he felt wrong.
The daylight was of the usual sort in this month and she noted his compaions individually before getting into her ship and leaving. Intreguing situation - perhaps she would hear of it later. The barman was always willing to talk to customers.::