PDA

View Full Version : News for the Shrine Of the Damned....

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:41:02 AM
"A Vampiric face smiles into the camera"

New at midnight

Hello this is Vampyre Bob and we have just had some disturbing news from the Shrine. It seems the Valirion Thorn's symbiotic armor, also known as the sadistic one, leapt off of him earlier this evening as Mistress Stormcloud wandered innocently by. It jumped her, leaving Thorn buck naked in the process. The symbiot could be heard giggling manically as it had its way with her. Miss Stormcloud is said to be making a full recovery but is muttering to herself, and had a traumatized look on her face. Charges will be brought up before the council...

On a lighter note the one known as Lord Soth, the death Knight of the Shrine has ran out of rose scented Stick ups and now has to use something else. He now smells of winter fresh pine.....

Papers ruffle before the camera goes blank. A voice is heard. "Vampyre Bob's" Personally I think the Symbiot had the right idea... and that scent of roses was given me a damn headache anyway.....

:lol :p

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:05:02 AM
In other news, A shortage of Vodka at the Roonstone Inn has the whole planet shook up, as even the colonies at the lights fringe are feeling the effects.

One unhappy inhabitant and Shrine Council Member, Darren Caerdeth was reportedly up in arms over the shortage, as displayed by an early morning killing spree.

Last reports indicate 186 humans dead, and countless injured. Caerdeth was quoted as saying "This is an act of mercy, as no one should live without Vodka".

Sources also attribute the violence to quote "Sheer Boredom", though these allegations have not been confirmed at this time.

More to come as this story progresses........

Silus Xilarian
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:18:51 AM
THIS JUST IN!!!!!

Earlier today, a visitor to Roon was spotted leaving for his ship with a small piece of paper in his hand. Rumors have been circulating all day as to the content of the paper, but now it has finally been revealed...

Coruscant Native Silus Xilarian has just reportedly purchased Roon!!!

The piece of paper seen in his hand as he left was actually the Deed to planet Roon. A transmission was recieved a few moments prior to the broadcast informing us the planet's name has just been changed to "Silus's Little freak show"...

More to come later!!

Lord Soth
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:29:48 AM
News Flash...

The resent development regarding the untimely death's of countless patrons scattered over the Roon countryside has now been confirmed...The Vodka allegation's by one reporter interviewing a local said that it was the blame of pissie a$$ Vampie's coming into town reeking havoc because of the recent shortage...Another source indicated that a cryptic calling card was left behind on the unfortunate deceased...A simple "Winter-Fresh Pine" Glade's Stick up air freshener...We'll keep you posted as further new's comes in...

Other stories toping our list's tonight...

~Will the local colonists's have the ball's to push back the daunting tide of visitor's from other rim sector's?~...Call in and cast your vote at out on line web poll.

::Ohhh Hell No!:: 87%

::You bet your a$$ they will:: 13%

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:29:56 AM
lol More headline news reports please...

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:00:52 AM
The latest news at the latest hour. This just in Warlord Dalamar was finally found in a back alley. He was covered in jello and whip cream from head to toe. Apparently his armor was missing and the only thing he was wearing was a bib that said "SPANK ME I'VE BEEN BAD" several scantily clad women where also in his company. It seems that Dalamar had a very Wicked night. And not one bite amongst them.

When he finnally came to and could speak coherently he said that he and Soth had, had one to many bloodwine's after that he reported not remembering much. Other witness's say that he was screamin Bonzai and jumping from the Towers of Coruscant without his clothes on. The pale vampyre actually turned red when confronted with these facts. He did say though that when he returned to the bar to retrieve his clothes and armor that Soth in a fit of rage had BLOWN the place up.

"That Soth he can't take a joke." The Warlord chuckled shortly before passing out in the jello

Thanatos Grimlok
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:04:28 AM
This just in! Thanatos Grimlok has recently been pushed into the looney bin. Although already considered crazy because he talks to no one, he now complains of hearing millions of voices. This all started when a certain Darren Caredeth and Ruufe Shanks busted his mirror. This mirror has led poor Thanatos to insanity.

When asked for quotes we only received this response from Thanatos, "I'm pretty, I'm a good boy, I'm pretty." He claims the mirrors talk to him, and we beleive that even after the shardsa of glass were cleaned up, some very small pieces are still in his clothing. Until more is unfolded on this case, we will opnly wonder.

*Camera shuts off but you can still hear voices.*

Hand me a ciggarette. And get me outta this damned jacket! I want a ciggarette! NOW! So who else thinks that guy's a lunatic?