PDA

View Full Version : A New Partner, A New Bounty(Closed:Zack)

Nomi Kun
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:20:30 AM
Zack had been piloting Nomi's Luxury cruiser when Nomi recieved a comm from the surface of Onderon. It was her ex-commander from the Onderonian Marines. His name was Tran Wen and he was a demolitions expert.

Tran: "I see you have finnally returned to Onderon? "

Nomi: " Only for s hort while. I'm on a Bounty here. "

Tran: " Sad to hear. Was kind of hoping you were back for good. The Marines miss ya. "

Nomi: " I won't ever be coming back and you know that. I have a new life now. Look, sorry but i need to go now. "

Nomi ended the comm and headed back to the cockpit. They were about to enter Onderon's orbit and she was ready to start up another adventure in Bounty Hunting.

" Set her down near the center of Iziz. We will set up a base at my house. No one knows my true identity here so we should be safe. "

As soon as the ship set down Nomi led Zack to her house which was not more than 20 feet from where she had him land. She had a hanger attached to it and inside was her YT-2400 and her E-Wing. Both had not been used for a while.

" Here's the house, theres a guest room next to my room and the bathroom is down the hall. If you want to take any of my ships out for a spin when were not working feel free. You can leave when ever you want here on Onderon. There are no control towers you need to check in with. Any questions? "

Zack Morrison
Mar 15th, 2003, 08:44:02 PM
Zack was impressed, her ship handled quite well unlike most other odd rustbuckets he had flown before. And her house spoke highly of her sucessfulness in the desired profession.

"Only one Q'. Do you have a weapons range, or do you stick a can on the dresser and shoot at it from down the hall?"

Nomi Kun
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:33:28 PM
" I have a range down in the basement. You can only get to it through the elevator near the main entryway. Its about 2000 yards long so you can test a variety of weapons. Fell free to use it anytime. My guns are in a vault downstairs, just ask when you want to use one. I have almost anything you can buy plus a few military weapons you can't. "

Nomi started to make her way upstairs to her room,

" Tommarrow we will leave at about 0600. Have to track a man through the Palace Sector. Sleep good. O and there are comm units in each room so just call if you need something or have anymore questions. "

She gave a quick smile and headed off to her room where she promplty shut it and started to get he stuff ready for tommarrow. She cleaned a few of her guns and also laid out a new set of cloths. This was her main house but she didn't have alot here. She kind of wished she was at the house on Arkania. Her best weapons where there. But o well, can't do much about it now. Tommarrow was going to be a long and stressful day, and she knew it....

Zack Morrison
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:19:50 PM
"Got'ya,"

Zack gave a small nod, which funnled down into a small shrug once she had went into her respective room. He hefted a army green duffle bag onto his shoulder and nudging the door to his own room open.

Force of habit, he scanned the room before stepping into it. He noted all the aspects of the room. The bed, drawers, table, electric plugs, etc. before dropping his bag and collapsing onto the bed. Piloting was an easy task, but the afteraffect of adrenline dropped you like a rock.

Nomi Kun
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:21:35 PM
Nomi had layed out all her clothes and realized she had gone over he list of what to need twenty times now. She didn't know why but she felt as if she was forgetting something. Tommarrow they were going after one of her friends from the Marines and she just felt stressed. She hadn't seen the person in a long time and didn't know how she would take it if Nomi just all of the sudden returned. but not to say hi but to arrest her. Her employer said she could be dead or alive. It didnt matter. Nomi only hoped Anika wouldn't put up a big fight. Nomi slowed things down in her mind and went to sleep.

As soon as she woke up she realized it was already 0500. She didnt like waking up an hour before. She needed at least two hours. But o well. She quickly took a shower, got her new set of cloths on which consisted of a black short sleeve shirt, tight leather black pants, and black boots. She was ready in less than 20 minutes and had her two glocks at her sides and was ready to go. She only hoped Zack was already up as she started off to her speeder...

Zack Morrison
Mar 17th, 2003, 08:56:58 PM
Zack had spend most of the night programing new trojan trap door programs, keeping himself awake with stimulant injections from pencil thick syrngies. He'd been sitting in one of the speeders, dressed in a pair of black jeans and white t-shirt with a pair of equally black boots himself.

He spun a dagger loosely in his left hand while his right typed fluidly on a handheld palmtop computer. He looked up from the screen when Nomi let the creaky door slide open and stepped into the garage.

"Mornin'. Thought I'd be up early, 'case you decided to take off before sunrise and leave me back here wit nothing to do," He swung his feet of the workbench that sat next to the vehicle and closed the computer's top, "So, What's the deal here?"

Nomi Kun
Mar 18th, 2003, 09:22:23 PM
" Well, we are going after someone from the Onderonian Marines. She was in my unit under my command and after i left i guess she went insane and killed a few too many people. She is well trained and no one has been able to find her, nor has any local Bounty Hunters even tried to go after her. They are a bunch of pansies in my opinion. She shouldn't be to difficult though. "

Nomi started the speeder and let it idle for a while.

" I'm probably going to have to have you hack into her house computer system and turn off all security features she might have and if you can reprogram it to completey lock all doors as soon as I enter. Then open them for me whn i exit with her, hopefully. "

Nomi then started the speeder and headed off to the outer reaches of Iziz. Her house was located on one of the lower levels os she could keep a low profile but the inside was like a brand new mansion...

Zack Morrison
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:34:12 PM
"I can hack into the system if there's a jack present, probally so with a bit of climbin' I could open the fridge door if needed from this little device," He held up the computer strapped to his wrist, "Just in case, I brought a slug thrower as well," Here he held up a silver Desert Eagle semi-automatic.

Zack tossed his head around, throwing some stray blonde hair into the chaotic air. "This should be fun, eh?"

Nomi Kun
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:44:38 PM
" Yes, much fun. " she said with a smile, then kicked the speeder into high gear and they took off down street after street. She followed the last street for about 400 meters then stopped. Then both got out and walked another 100 meters and they were at their targets house.

" Here it is. There should be a port near the roof. Don't use the front door one. "

She got her sniper rifel off her back and aimed for the door.

" Go, once your into her system im going through the front door then your all alone out here. "

She looked back onto the scope and kept it aimed at the front door, just incase her target came out.

Zack Morrison
Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:47:25 PM
Morrison nodded, taking in a breath before jogging up to the house. Before he reached the main gate, he slowed to a stop and crouched down. Inspecting the threshold for tripwires, which he found none, Zack passed through easily and moved across to the back of the house.

Pausing, he peered around the corner before turning into and climbing up a service latter up onto the second floor roof. Hoping some hidden sensor didn't catch his weight, Zack hoisted up onto the third level roof where he found a utility box with port among some brown leaves.

Feeding a cord from his pocket, Morrison 'jacked' into the port and began a bypass. The security was top notch, he could commend to that, and the defences inside the complex were pretty rough themselves.

Popping his wrist, Zack struck a few keys before the front door slid open slowly with a quiet ping...

Nomi Kun
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:12:45 PM
Nomi saw the door slid open and she sat her rifle down and pulled out one of her guns and started out to the door. it was dark and the shades were shut. She couldn't see much but she knew Anika was inside. Her target was good. But not as good as Nomi or many other bounty hunters around the universe. Nomi entered slowly and heard the near silent whisper of the door sliding shut behind her. Obviously Jack had full control over Anika's system which left Anika with not too many options. Unless she could pull off some ingenious counter-hacking out of her butt, there was no escape for her.

Nomi lurkered here and there. It was too quite and Nomi knew Anika was waiting somewhere. She didn't know where but she shure did know it was not too far away, for she could hear the breathing of a person....

Anika Rose
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:22:27 PM
Anika had heard the almost silent hiss of her front door open. She got her gun out and found a nice little spot near the back too gide and see who her guest was. It took a few minutes but the shadow of a woman appeared in her kitchen. She hadn't heard a sound from anything since the door opening and knew she was dealing with a well trained person. The shadow moved here and there and after a few more minutes she was able to make the figure out.

It was her old friend Nomi Kun. Anika removed herself from her hiding spot and entered a beam of light not far from Nomi. Her gun as in her hand at her side ready for anything....

" Nomi. What a pleasent surprise. "

Nomi Kun
Mar 29th, 2003, 12:09:01 PM
Nomi turned her gun over in the direction of Anika...

Nomi: " Your gonna have to come with me Anika. "

Anika: " Sorry, but i can't allow that... "

Nomi: " K then, your funeral. "

With that Anika dove to her right and started to fire a barage of bullets at Nomi. Nomi herself dove into the same diection and hid behind some boxes. She could hear Anika breathing heavily as she sat and waited for the next move. Nomi started to creap around the corner and saw nothing. She was as silent as a cat and ready for the pounce. She creapt right up behind the box where Anika was hiding at and waited. She heard Anika start to get up and look up and over the box. Nomi looked up and saw the barrel of a gun peak over the edge. Nomi quickly grebbed it and threw it across the room and got up and had her gun pointed at Anika.

Anika: " Looks like you got me..."

Nomi: " Shure does. But I would like you to throw your other gun across the room too before i put a slug threw your head. "

Anika: " Fine. "

Anika started to move the gun into a throwing position but decided to try to shoot Nomi instead. But Nomi was too good for that. Nomi pulled her trigger and fired one straight into Anika's head. Blood splattered everywhere and it was a big mess. But the Authorities on Onderon would be pleased. Nomi quickly put the body in a body bag that she had stuffed in one of her pockets on her utility belt. It was thin and went anywhere but it was still very strong.

Once Nomi was done she made her way out of the house. She tapped her radio

Zack open the front door.

Zack did and Nomi made her way out and threw the body in the back of the speeder. Both her and Zack got in and Nomi headed for theMorge near the Police Station...

Zack Morrison
Apr 4th, 2003, 11:59:08 PM
Zack listened to the whole deal through the cameras, switching off the feed just before Nomi killed the target. Letting a exausted groan out, god knows what tired him out so, he climbed from the roof and joined Nomi in the car.

The body bag twinged Zack momentarily, popping the question, "So... Was she any relation to yas, or some black book marine?"

Nomi Kun
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:12:41 PM
" She was both. A friend and a Marine....Gonr bad...very bad....But the world can sleep peacefully knowing a wanted criminal is nicely tucked away in a wood box in the ground somewhere. "

She continued down a few streets and made her way to the police hq to drop off the body...