PDA

View Full Version : All alone......(Open)

Clay Dennatta
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:16:09 PM
Clay was in the corner of his family room in his mmost favorite, most comfortable, most elaborate chair. It had been in his family since the begining of his families ruling over Onderon. His brother gave it too him before he left to come here and begin a new life as a Jedi. He was bored out of his mind, but had no one to turn too in times of boredom. Since he left, he has lost contact with his old friends, and now that he has returned he has no clue where his friends might be. So for now he just sits, and waits, for someone to come and say hi....

imported_Lance Stormrider
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:28:36 PM
:: Lance had heard Clay returned again..he had decided to pay him a visit, as he walked slowly towards Clay's quarters Lance lifted his hand up and punched the door with a brutal punch not knocking down the door but just wanting to play a little joke.::

Clay Dennatta
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:52:10 PM
Clay darn near peed his pants when he heard the gigantic knock at the door. It cam so sudden and he had gotten so into the book he was in another world practicaly. Clay got up slowly and went over to the door. Once it opened the face of an old friend, Lance..

" Lance, buddy, hows it goin? "

Mar 19th, 2003, 04:10:00 PM
"Hahaha......where the hell were you again!? Clay" Lance shook his head while sliding his hand through his spikey blonde hair.

"But I guess it's just like you to come and go"

"So can I come in?" Lance asked with a smile

Clay Dennatta
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:16:10 PM
" I was taking a small trip to my planet for a while. Needed a break to think out life issues."

" Ya I come and go alot "

" Of course man come on in. "

"Hows life been treating ya?"

Mar 19th, 2003, 04:26:05 PM
:: Lance entered the quarter and closed the door behind him.::

"Haha!.......Well life's been a hell but now it's settling pretty cool, what about you buddy it's been so long!?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:54:10 PM
'' Doin pretty good actually. Glad im back now. Not having to worry about much anymore. "