PDA

View Full Version : Junior Seau to be released

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 14th, 2003, 06:26:35 PM
This is a shock, the charagers are going to release the 13 year vet because of the cap. This is so stupid, the guy is one of their best players ever and they do this slap in the face. According to ESPN the Packers, Lions, Bucs and Chiefs are most interested in him. I hope he goes to Chiefs, one he would really help that defense and too he can take it to the Chargers twice a year.

Figrin D'an
Mar 14th, 2003, 07:00:23 PM
The Chiefs have dipped into the free agent pool enough already... the Packers need two linebackers now that Nate Wayne has left for Philly... bring Seau to Titletown! :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 14th, 2003, 07:49:25 PM
LOL, well if we get Douglas I will let you guys have them :)

JMK
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:50:38 PM
Isn't Douglas also close to signing with the Raiders?

And if the Chargers want to let a HOF'er go, let them. It's obviously their loss.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:54:13 PM
I don't know where Douglas is going, its not the Raiders, there have been rumors of him signing with the Jags, and Seahawks, if I had to bet I'd say he stays with the Eagles but that is only a guess.

JonathanLB
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:37:25 PM
Niners need him. Haha, j/k

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:45:41 PM
They don't seemed to be interested. Also I read a story on some newspaper that said he would like to stay on the west coast, but he would be like to play for the Chiefs, he said he isn't interested in playing for the Packers (probably too cold for him :p) I hope the Chiefs sign him, especially since Douglas has decided to go for the money and play for the crummy Jaguars, I don't think he really thinks they are going to the Super Bowl. If he does I would like to know what he is smoking.

JonathanLB
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:54:31 PM
Yeah, I'd never want to play for the Packers. Gotta be somewhere that is reasonable to live. I think you would have to be crazy to live in a miserable climate like that, same as you'd have to be a bit looney to live in Oregon for your whole life. Granted my dad has, but he goes on vacations very commonly, whereas most people who live here can't afford it, so I have no idea why they'd keep living in this dump.

I'm really glad not *everyone* wants to live in nice weather, though, just the same as I'm glad not everyone has any desire to be a someone. Otherwise, there'd be too much overcrowding at the top. It's good there are people who are at the bottom of the barrel, know it, and don't try for anything more. Gotta have someone down there. lol. :smokin

JMK
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:08:20 PM
I like having 4 seasons here. I get the best of everything.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:47:44 PM
Now I was joking about Seau and Green Bay, not sure why he doesn't want to play there could be a lot of things. I have a feeling he brought up Kansas City because he really wants to play there, mostly because he would get to sick it to the Chargers twice a year and that is Marty's former team. I hope they pick him up.