PDA

View Full Version : Blood Filling Vengeance (Staffe Stormrider and other Jedi)

Valirion Thorn
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:14:00 PM
:: I stood in the empty streets of Coruscant, the moon had just risen with the fall of the sun and I was in a nice enough part of town that I could tell. The streets were empty because of me though. Blood laced the sides of the buildings and crashed cars were in piles along the street. I tossed my last thermal detanator into the air and sent it flying at a NRSF vehicle headed over here. It blew up as it hit the transport and with the falling fire and debris came blood and guts. I wondered what it was like to die in something so close to a lving Hell.
I stood there, my blood red silks shifting with the gust of wind from the explosion and my violet eyes turned to the sky. I had sent messages to the GJO calling for Straffe Stormrider if he so chose to show. I owed him something from the last time we had met. And with eternity to spare on my side, I didn't want Straffe to die of old age, I wanted him to die by my blade. The sword within my spine shrieked visciously at the thought of tasting human flesh once more.
All in due time, they would come, this was their home base supposedly, but such a public place, why not an excluive area like the Shrine. These jedi were foolish beings, rendering theselves to too many riskful dangers.::