PDA

View Full Version : I am insulted!

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:51:10 PM
Could somebody have a talk with Ruufe Shanks? In this thread...

http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27984

I am finding him rude, obnoxsious, and insulting. He started the thread with my discription in his first post, and eversince I joined the thread, he has been doing his best to insult me!! I could understand him being upset with me if I entered the thread without him wanting me there, BUT he put my discription in his first post!! I don't think I should be treated this way, And hope somebody does something about this.

Another thing, I had Shanaria hit him and well this is how it went...

Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool
Shanaria punches Ruufe in the backside of his head, seeing that he is not even looking at her the punch most likely hits strong and hard...

Originally posted by Ruufe Shanks
Her best punch? Ruufe's head doesn't even vibrate from the blow. He lets Shanaria vent over his shoulder and lets her walk away without further incident. He knows just how to damage that flirtatious ego she's got. Cherice is a far cry from Shanaria. She's strong. Ruufe doesnt' know how he knows it. He just does.

"I'll bet if you had a bitch fight with that blue chick, you'd win."

Xazor Elessar
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:06:59 PM
Just sent him a PM, and you too Shanaria. :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Mar 13th, 2003, 08:48:32 PM
oi, just the char, nothing meant by it, cool your jets geez....

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:28:28 PM
It's IC. OOC I have no problem, with you at all. Ruufe is a highly arrogant and rude kid. He believes he is destined to be the Vampyre King and take over the Shrine. If that doesn't define the extent of it, I don't know how else to put it. You're not the only one to be on the receiving end of Ruufe's thoughts and words. Ro McCloud and Kolarik are currently having to put up with his BS over at the Shrine. But at anyrate, the purpose of this thread was to start a fight, not necessarily with you. I figured if I picked on someone kinda sensitive someone would stand up and defend you. But I'll back off if it means that much to you.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:21:22 PM
You know, some people are just plain rude and annoying because that's who they are. I think for you to ask someone to edit their very character's personality because you feel insulted would be asking a little too much.

Turcyn Rorke
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:33:33 PM
I thought the thread was quite funny.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:44:32 PM
Originally posted by Turcyn Rorke
I thought the thread was quite funny.

That's half the point. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:14:57 PM
But at anyrate, the purpose of this thread was to start a fight

Really. Did you ask an admin first, as it is stated in the FAQ? If not, start a fight somewhere else. There are no exceptions.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:01:36 PM
Not necessarily IN the Bar and Grill. My plan is/was this:

If issued a challenge, make a new thread.

If attacked at random, ask admin permission to fight in the B&G.

If the whole thing fizzled, let it go.

::shrugs:: Does this clear things up?

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 15th, 2003, 05:46:39 PM
I'm sorry if I seemed a little too sencitive when I started this thread... I have just been having a lot of troubles with bullies at school ... name calling, put downs, stuff like that... I was just trying to come in here to get away from all that, only to be hit with the same crud I was trying to avoid! I get enough of it OOC, I don't nead it here.

I Have no problems with the people here OOC. And I wasn't asking anybody to edit there personalties, The only thing I asked to be edited was how Ruufe took the hit I gave him...Shanaria is not weak! He should have at least been knocked down off the table and give him a ringing in his ears for a moment.

But I guess what insults me the most about that thread is that I was put into the first post, without my permition. If I had of know that It was going to be an insult fest, I would have not gone in... But I'm in there anyway hoping that something happens that will make Shanaria IC want to leave ...

And Ruufe... picking people at random to bug is not a good way to go. Cause not everybody will be happy to play along...And like me, it may hit a soft note for them OOC. So next time...ASK FIRST!

Dae Jinn
Mar 15th, 2003, 07:05:32 PM
Where's the fun in asking? If you don't like it, challenge him and kick his butt (in another thread, not in the bar) :p Don't whine, do something about it. :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Mar 15th, 2003, 08:58:09 PM
:lol yeah, fight your battles....

Morrisa
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:04:58 PM
Fight, for your right, to part-eh! :D :lol

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:01:20 PM
He hasn't pushed the right buttons for Shanaria IC to chalenge him...But if he does I Will...