PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for a human (open anything)

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:57:09 PM
Ruufe's goal is to find a human being and bring it back to Darren on Roon. When he does this, Darren will make him a Vampyre, and then Ruufe will be able to become the Vampyre King! He walks up to a person and bites them on the neck. The person--a young teenage punk with more piercings than most metal rockers--yells in surprise.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?"

Ruufe trades for his girlfriend, biting her before backing off and making a face.

"You're both sweaty, and you reek of glitterstim," he says. "You're not worth eating."

Both of them raise their eyebrows, but go on without saying more. Ruufe puts his hands on his hips with a frown.

"This is hard. I've tasted fifty people and none of them are worth eating!"

He casts his eyes about, turning his head slowly as one hand goes to his hat to guide it back out of his eyes. Aha. A young girl, dressed in the outfit of a waitress at a popular restaurant. She's standing outside with samples of their latest dish. Ruufe approaches.

"I want to sample you."

The girl holds the tray of samples out with a smile, but Ruufe steps forward and bites her. He licks her slowly, eyes rolling up as he considers.

"You'll do."

He slings her over a scrawny shoulder and starts to walk off down the street.

ra hath
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:56:13 PM
As Ra sat on the roof top acroos the street he see's this guy going around biting poeple on the neck. And can only help to wonder what the hell is this guy doing. Biting then he see's the same guy take a grile holding a tray. throw her over his scrawny sholder and starts to walk away like nothing is wrong. so Ra thought he had to ask this guy what was going no. So he force jumped off the roof top and acroos the street .and landed right in front of the guy he looked a little starledat frist. then Ra asked him hey (buddy do you mind tell me were you are taking that young lady).

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:33:15 PM
"Oi, get outta the way."

Despite the woman struggling on his shoulder, Ruufe moves with ease around Ra Hath.

"It's none of YOUR business."

ra hath
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:36:32 AM
when the dud walked by. Ra got a look inside his minde then it became all to clear. what this was all about .Ra turned to the sciny guy and sayed. [Hay wait a minet your one of the those vampire wanna bees right].After saying that ra let out huge belly laugh.Over what he had just found out about his guy he just couldn't help it .

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:55:21 PM
"Wanna be?"

Ruufe stops, his stance carrying such an air of danger that the woman on his shoulder ceases to struggle.

"I...will be the Vampyre King."

Epona Rhi
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:18:26 PM
"Really?? And does the Shrine know about this?"

She steps out from a shadowed doorway. Pulling the hood of her cloak back to reveal the lovely head under it.

"Have to give it to you though. You have ambition."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:53:17 PM
"Yeah, they know. That's why I've..."

Ruufe puts the girl down, interrupting himself long enough to deal a strong blow to her head. She slumps unconcious and resumes her place on his shoulder.

"...got this girl."

ra hath
Mar 18th, 2003, 10:46:01 AM
As Ra was still lauhging a grile step out into the opan and began speacking to the skiny the guy .That's when ra stoped lauhging he knew she was sith he could tell be why was she here so he asked her . "ah lady if yoou don't mind me asking how are you"

Redeemer
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:04:23 PM
Stepping out of the shadows, Redeemer shook her head and stood next to Epona. Her white hair blowing with the gentle breeze and her pale eyes studied both of the young men.

"Well, well...what do we have here?" She asked, her smokey voice like a song as she spoke. Redeemer smiled, running her tongue over her fangs.

ra hath
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:24:54 PM
When Ra asked that a nother women steped out of the shadows. Ra thought to him self "geez a nother one I hope they don't make me set them on fire becuas there kind of hot". then he sayed out loud "man another one are there any more of you in there geez.Whatever could some body throw out a or somthing becuas if we'er just going to stand around we mite as well get to konw each other".

Epona Rhi
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:53:58 PM
She looked at Ra and answered.

"I am Epona Rhi, This is my friend Redeemer."

She turned to her pale skinned partner.

"Vampire King. What do you think of that? Kinda skrawny for a King."

Redeemer
Mar 18th, 2003, 04:06:19 PM
Redeemer smirked, crossing her gloved arms over her chest. She raised an eyebrow at Epona and said,

"He's got potential, I'll give him that." Her pale eyes turned to the other one standing there. "And who might you be?"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:17:31 PM
"That guy? He's just some moron," Ruufe says with a gesture at Ra.

The boy continues up the street with his cargo, carrying the unconcious body with an ease that defied his physique. He doesn't care about the others. He's fulfilled his goal. They're about as important as grains of sand.

ra hath
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:39:33 PM
Moron ,why you skiny little punk.Ah forget him he's a weired little freack any way.Any how my name is ra hath memmber of sith order .My specialty fire.And you ladys Epona Rhi and Redeemer is it are you with any group or are you just doing your know thing .

Epona Rhi
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:30:30 PM
Epona looked at Ra for a second or two and then answered.

"Actually we are on our own. We dont belong to any group."

Then she reached out and grabbed Ruufe's shirt from behind.

"Hold up small fry, We still want to talk."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:41:41 PM
Ruufe pries her from his shirt and starts leading her on by the arm.

"You look like a smart person. I'll bet you can walk and talk at the same time."

Redeemer
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:32:41 AM
Redeemer smirked at Ra and then caught up to Epona.

"No one's going any where with out me." She hissed, prying Ruufe's hand off of Epona, sending her a wink. They walked along the sidewalk in silence until Redeemer asked, "So, where are you going in such a hurry, my future Vampyre King?"

ra hath
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:44:05 AM
As the three walked off Ra didn"t follow instead he walked the other way he ohter things to do . "I hope they have with each other ahh vampre King sure"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 20th, 2003, 04:49:59 PM
"I need to go to the Shrine. Darren said if I brought a human for my first bloodmeal, he would turn me. He said I had one week. I'm going to make it back with plenty of time to spare. It's only been two days since I left. Once I'm turned, I'll be able to start overrunning the rest of them, and be the Vampyre King."

Epona Rhi
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:57:57 PM
Epona walked along the other side of Ruufe. She cast redeemer an amused smirk. As if to say, "check him out".

"You think they're gonna let you do that little man? I mean, I heard the coven don;t make enemies...they make corpses."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:31:44 PM
"If they don't like it they'll hafta get over it. I'm not afraid of anything they can do, because soon I'll be able to do anything they can do. Then I just have to get stronger than everyone else and defeat them. Once I've beaten every Vampyre in the Shrine, that'll mean I'm the best, and then I'll be the Vampyre King."