PDA

View Full Version : Whenever, where-ever (Xazor/Invited)

Dae Jinn
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:26:35 PM
Daetana Jinn leaned on the countertop of Dex's diner and sighed. She had sent Xazor Dawnstrider a message almost immediately after she had brought Kwiet to the diner. She hadn't waited around to see what had become of Ansatsu, but she was sure Xazor had taken care of it. But why? She couldn't figure it out, Xazor had been polite to her, but she could sense that Xazor didn't exactly approve of her being in the Lost. And now this.

Kwiet was following Dex around, making airplane noises. Dae twirled the straw in her drink, a soda this time, and smiled softly. She was hoping Xazor got her message, and would arrive soon. She was curious as to the Jedi's actions earlier...

Xazor Elessar
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:27:13 PM
A quiet figure clad in flowing black robes slowly made her way into Dex's Diner. Her bright cyan blue eyes glowed from beneath the shadows cast upon her face by the hood of her cloak. She soon fixed them upon a lone figure leaning against the countertop at the front of the Bar -- and so she made her way there. With one hand, the Jedi Knight removed the hood of her cloak and allowed her waist length blonde hair to spill out onto her back. It was done up in Garou Warrior Braids with silver coins woven into each one here and there -- and as they fell, they clanged together softly as she came to stop just behind Dae Jinn.

"Greetings Dae -- you have called for me and I have come."

She said in a soft voice before smiling and exposing her elongated canines. The white pearly teeth were a mild contrast to the light peach of her lips. After bowing slightly, Xazor took a seat upon the stool beside Dae and then ordered a flask of Corellian Whiskey for herself.

"I assume you brought the child to safety, yes?"

The Knight questioned with little concern. Despite her dislike for Dae, she trusted that the woman did her job and brought Kwiet to a place far from Ansatsu -- the monsterous being who called himself a man.

Dae Jinn
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:42:32 PM
"Of course," she nodded in Dex's direction. Kwiet was now fighting a bar stool with a large wooden spoon. "I couldn't just leave him with that...thing. The way he was acting," she shook her head and smirked.

"But, I'm more interested in why you joined in on the fun. Care to explain?"