PDA

View Full Version : A Night at the Bar.......(Open)

Clay Dennatta
Mar 12th, 2003, 05:17:31 PM
Clay entered the all too familiar bar and checked his sabers as usual, and finds a seat near the back corner of the bar. He was tired and in need of a little rest, but he didn't want to sleep. He just wanted to go and relax with a nice glass of Onderonian Merlot. A waiter came up to him and asked what it is he wanted and Clay answered as most people do,

" I would like a glass of Onderonian Merlot. "

The waiter left Clay and scurried to the back of the bar. He was in his own little world now thinking about the past and all that had happened to him in his life. He was thinking about his brother when the waiter came back with his drink. It took her a few times of saying...

" Excuse me sir. "

But he finally snapped out of it and found the waiter right next to gim. He took his drink and sipped from it lightly. Again he slipped off into the utter abyss of the Human Brain and was now going over other things. Not his brother anymore but his cousin and his best friend who had not been seen for a long time. He was wondering how he was doing, and how his cousin was doing.

Clay just sat there in his own little corner, in his own little world, off in his own little corner of the universe.....

Shandri La
Mar 14th, 2003, 09:15:37 AM
This was her first time ever being in the B&G. Truth be told, it was her first time ever being in a bar period. As per usual, she was dressed in her simple white dress with white shoes, gold belt, simple gold necklace, and her hair was tied back in a partial braid and held there with a gold band. Both her hair and eyes were brown, but the oddest thing about her is how pale her skin is. Almost as if she had never been out in the sun before.

In one hand she is holding a white bag as she reaches up into her hair and pulls out a small dagger that was concealed there by her braid and hands it over to the guard.

Very gracefull she walks up to the bar and asks what is offered in the way of beverages. After being told, she orders a sparkling fruit water. Scanning the crowd with well trained eyes, she spots someone sitting off in a corner by themself. Since she's here to meet some new ppl she figures that he would be a good person to start with. Taking her glass of water, she gracefully walks over to Clay and says in a very gentle voice.

"Excuse me sir, but would you like some company?"

Shandri is willing to say that as many times as she needs to in order to get his attention.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:50:41 AM
Suprisingly Clay noticed her right away. He was on his way out of his little thinking period anyway. He didn't recognize the lady at all. He figured it must be her first time her.

" Please sit, is this your first time here? "

Clay took another sip of his Merlot while waiting for an answer...

Shandri La
Mar 14th, 2003, 02:11:50 PM
She sits down and places her white bag on her lap, though she keeps one hand resting on the bag.

"Yes, this is my first time here. If I may ask, what is your name Sir?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 14th, 2003, 02:25:07 PM
" My name is Clay Dennatta. And you are? "

Shandri La
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:20:52 AM
"I'm very pleased to meet you Lord Dennatta. My name's Shandri La, feel free to call me Shandri."

Clay Dennatta
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:24:44 PM
" As i am pleased to meet you too Miss Shandri. But please don't call me lord. Brings too many bad memories of my past back. "

Shandri La
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:12:28 AM
With a nod of her head, she acknowledges the request.

"As you wish Sir. I did not wish to offend you, but it is a force of habit to refer to males as Lord."

Clay Dennatta
Mar 17th, 2003, 12:14:39 PM
" Tis ok. I take no offence to it. Just lettin ya know, thats all. So What brings you here? "

Shandri La
Mar 18th, 2003, 08:55:47 AM
"I've just heard that this is a good place to go Sir, and I thought that I would check it out. Though I must admit, it took alot of courage for me to do this. I'm not used to going out much at all. I'm used to staying where things are predictable. And you Sir, what brings you here?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 18th, 2003, 03:53:50 PM
" Well, I come here often. It is a good place to relax and meet new people. Its good to see your doing something that is not predictable. Builds alot of character in people. "

Clay tok a sip of his Merlot ...

" What do ya do for a living? "

Shandri La
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:05:29 AM
"Truthfully, if ppl back home found out I was doing this, they would have a hairy fit about it. My ....employer back home believes that I should just keep myself cooped up inside all day and do nothing except my job.

But I'm not there, I'm here now. I'm currently a Padawan at the GJO, learning the ways of the Jedi so I can be one and hopefully go home and free my world from Sith rule."

Clay Dennatta
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:55:47 PM
"Sounds like a good reason to become a Jedi. That happens to be one of the reasons i became one. I was once a Sith Lord on Onderon, and now it is no longer under any Sith Rule. "

Shandri La
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:45:43 AM
"As a child, I listened to my Mother tell me stories upon stories about the Jedi. When I was 16, she was going to send me off so I could chase down my dream of becoming one. Needless to say, she got killed along with my twin sister who was supposed to take over my Mother's job when she could no longer do it.

What matters though is that I do my job, and still become a Jedi. My employer sent me to the Jedi so I could seek there help in doing my job. So I came and joined the Jedi."

Shandri picks up her fruit water and takes a sip of it.

"So Sir, what other reasons do you have for becoming a Jedi?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:55:53 PM
" Needed to make peace with my soul. Hate the Sith. The usual. "

Shandri La
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:21:21 AM
"So Sir, how is your training coming along?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 29th, 2003, 08:16:55 PM
" It's coming along pretty well. Almost a Knight finnally after a long time. I have had many excurstions that have hindered my training. But I am finnally almost done. And please call me Clay. "

He gave a quick smile before sipping his drink....

Shandri La
Mar 30th, 2003, 11:32:01 AM
"As you wish Sir.

I know this may be none of my business Sir, but do you think you tell me a bit about your past?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:00:20 PM
" Only if you tell me a bit of your past. Well to start off I was born on Onderon and i was the second and last son born to my mother and father who were the Emperor and Empress at the time. They died when i was only 10 and my older brother Ulic took over as the new Emperor. Our planet has had a bad history with the Sith and like most Emperors before my brother, he became the new Sith Lord of the planet. I followed in his footsteps and was a ranking Master and Council member till one day when i almost killed my brother cause i got angry with him. Ever since hten I have been way different. I have found the Jedi and have completely changed my attitude.

My brother has recently died during a battle with another Sith so I might be opening up a new chapter in my life as the next Emperor who is for once a Jedi. "

Clay thought over a moment of what was his life and what was to come then turned back to Shandri.

" And you? "

Shandri La
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:26:53 AM
"There isn't really much to tell about my life. I born and raised in my homeworlds palace. I don't know who my Father is since my Mother was never allowed to marry. My Mother was the Guardian of the Treasure before me. I took the job when my Mother and my twin sister were killed when I was thirteen. My twin sister was supposed to be the next Guardian of the Treasure so my Mother was training her for the position, so when I got the job, all I had to go off of was what I had seen my Mother do and what I overheard my Mother tell my sister.

I am now expected to protect the Treasure with my life and if I fail to do that, I will be killed. My first born daughter shall be the next Guardian of the Treasure and she will take over the job from me when I am no longer capable of doing my job and get killed because of being old.

I am now seventeen and just a short while ago, Sith came and took over my homeworld. My employer didn't want to the Treasure to fall into the Sith's hands so he sent me to the Jedi to seek there help. What he didn't know at the time was that I have always wanted to become a Jedi so I am taking the opportunity that while I am here, I shall learn the ways of the Jedi.

Though I, like my Mother will not be allowed to marry unless I get a special dispensation from the King who is my employer."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2003, 01:31:21 PM
" Thats a pretty tough situation. Sorry to hear your mother and sister died. "

Clay took a sip from his drink as he thought up something else for the two to talk about.

" Who's your master? Mines Xazor Elessar. "

Shandri La
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:13:23 AM
"Nobody stays alive forever. If they did, the galaxy would be overcrowded.

My Master is Lord Dasquian. He's really nice."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:46:30 PM
" That is true, but is is never good to die from being murdered. Everyone does die at some point in time but is a goal of alot of people to live to die of old age.

Yes, I have heard nothing but good of Dasquin. "

Shandri La
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:03:21 AM
"My Mother and sister were not murdered. They died in an accident. And they had no hope of dieing of old age anyways. They would have been killed when they can no longer perform there job, just as I shall be killed when I am no longer able to perform my job.

I was only here for a short while before getting Lord Dasquian as my Master. Since then I have found out nothing but good about him."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:16:19 PM
"O. I'm sorry. accidents do happen. But it also sucks to be in an enviroment where you get killed for not doing your job."

Shandri La
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:17:20 AM
"If I am not able to do my job, then it will be easy for others to steal the Treasure. And there can only be one Guardian of the Treasure at a time. So when I am not able to do my job, they will kill me so the next Guardian of the Treasure can take over."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:27:15 PM
" Well, hat dosen't sound like much fun. Kind of sorry you have to live that way. "

Shandri La
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:17:34 AM
"You aren't the only one. What I want is to die of old age. Not be killed when I am no longer able to perform my job. With any luck, I'll get killed while doing my job, that way my death will mean something other then my getting incompetent."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:34:03 AM
" You said your planet was taken over by the Sith and they run it right? Well you should also go to the council and have them help your planet. I know they would be proud to be able to take the Sith out of your planet. "

Shandri La
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:09:26 PM
"I plan to approach the Council in awhile to do just that. Though right now I need to get my training under way even more so I will be able to be a bigger help then right now."

Clay Dennatta
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:43:07 PM
" Sounds like a good plan. Hope all goes well with that. And of course if you need any help with anything i am more than willing to help you out. "

Shandri La
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:50:54 PM
"I appreciate the offer for help. If things go well when I approach the Council, then my home will shortly be freed from the Sith and the ppl there will be able to get on with their peaceful lives until the next bully comes along and declares themselves ruler. When that happenes, they will just shrug and continue on with their lives.

And here I am, planning to ask the Council for help just so I can get my home free of Sith so I can go back there and have a depressing life where I will be killed when I get to old and can no longer do my job. I will have to beg and plead to be able to continue my Jedi training."