PDA

View Full Version : We've met before (Miranda)

Valirion Thorn
Mar 11th, 2003, 06:57:30 PM
:: I lounged in a glass chair, staring absently at the full moon on Roon. Miranda Dunleavy, I had thought it was a name to roll my tongue on a while ago and I still did now. She was an elder of the damned I had never the chance to meet.
She had been charming as all Vampyres are but I had met so many that night. But as an elder, she had power, and I enjoyed the taste of their blood oh so much. It was the best wine, the fountain of youth for an immortal, and it made me closer to my Queen. I chuckled, running a hand through my shoulder length silky hair, the black bangs slowly pushed behind my ear, so my violet eyes could view the shapeless shdows about me. They were my friends really, they talked to me and I talked back, but that was as far as friends went. I laughed at that one too.
My white hand grasped the blood filled chalive before me and I took it and downed the full cup in one draught, blood spilling down my neck and soaking into the blood red silks that looked no different. The chalice crumpled in my hand as I bent it like paper and tossed it aside, it lightly bouncing before it set on fire. Soth had taught me some of my favorite things to do with my time. But Soth had been jealous of this one, interesting. Anything that could possibly phase the 5000 year old vampyre was enough to make me feel anxious. And I would be in the middle of the discord if I could feeding on what I could, for I was Thorn, Pain incarnate, Blood Knight of Ashiva! I laughed harder, the armor in my body shifting beneath my skin and laughing with me while my sword shrieked it's agreement and glee in my thoughts.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 11th, 2003, 09:51:06 PM
Nightly wanderings were commonplace with Miranda. Every stone covered wall, hallway, mural, and window were quite intimate with the Vampyre Assassin. Her jeweled eyes were never one to overlook any detail. Right now, the pale Roonian moon had caught her fancy and Miranda stopped by the picture window to gaze at its beauty and think about recent events. Her lips turned downwards in a frown while she crossed her arms, thinking about the lack of knowledge of her fellow Blood Drinkers that lived with her. She had begun to amend that situation recently by attending a gathering of the Shrine. It was to hunt together as a family..... though Soth had his own plans for her that evening. The temptation to hunt with her former lover was too overwhelming.

So Miranda had departed, leaving a few pleasant greetings behind...... Her musings paused and the red-head looked down the hallway. Someone else was pondering that very same night but their thoughts were laced with her very name. She let her mind focus more upon those thoughts until the source of them became a familiar voice in her mind.

Valirion. He was thinking about her. This would be prove most interesting. Besides, she did promise that they would speak on another night.

Silent footfalls fell upon the floor until Miranda found herself in front of Valirion's room. It was left open as in a silent invitation. Stepping through the threshold, her senses overwhelmed her with the stench of burning metal. The source was easily spotted upon the floor though what the object once was, Miranda had no clue.

Interesting....

She didn't enter any further but when her eyes returned forward, they were transfixed by the moon once again. "It's beautiful, no?" Valirion didn't seem the type to care about such things. Her brief meeting revealed very little but it was enough to know he was quite different then the other Vampyres she had met. Plus, he was Soth's pupil. That was something to not take lightly.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:58:10 PM
:: I slowly stood from the fragile chair and as I did, my armor peeled from between my shoulder blads like several bleeding tendrils and lifted the chair up. It set it aside as I turned around to face none other than Miranda Dunleavy, her powerful scent of vampyric blood standing right at the portal to my room. My gaze shifted from her and then to the moon.::

Somtimes... sometimes. Welcome to my small apartment within the Shrine Mistress Dunleavy. My Prison beneath the Shrine is still under contruction right now and I regret we could not meet under better circumstances. If you would like to follw me into a more comfortable room?

:: I turned on my heel and headed to another door tote side of us, the door seemed to dissolve instead of merely open but as it did, the overwhelming stench of blood was released from the room.
I entered my Gallery of Pain and took a seat in another glass chair but this one fastened to the wall and more like a throne. Miranda followed and I made sure was given another chair, no less decorated, but not fastened to the wall.
The room wasn't elegant in the same manner of style, but it was elegant. I called them tapestries of pain, my works of art. Bodies, human, alien, some even vampyes that had betrayed the Shrine were chained, stapled, staked, and melted to the walls. Some were even sill moving, held in this world by my own Necromantic skills. They all opened their mouths in silent screams as I had entered and if some of them still had eyes, they rolled back and forth in agony. They were held in perpetual pain and I had remote devices that had small portions of my power poured into them that kept them alive until I got bored.
I gesturd with one hand and a fleshy zombie prostituethaI had managed to keep in very well condition, and keep her sentence with it, moved forward and offered us both chalices filled with blood to the rim.
I did not seek out gaudy shows of power or immense displays of it either, I was simply Valirion Thorn, Knight of Pain and Council member to the Shrine, Blessed by Ashiva.::

Welcome again Mistress Dunleavy to my Gallery, what might you require this night?

:: My armor twisted iself from my body and wrapped vine likevein along the glass throne, making me seem almost a limb of the Shrine as I talked, my armor on the other hand, loved a show.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:36:08 AM
Wordlessly she followed Valirion until she stopped in her tracks. The overpowering smell of blood caused Miranda to close her eyes and revel in its potency. She could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears as hunger threatened to overtake Miranda's good senses. As old as she was and with the blood that flowed in her veins, it was simply a matter of control to curb that appetite. Valirion was waiting after all and Miranda stepped into the other room and her eyes opened in wonder.

It was a parable mural of the grotesque. Every form of being that had walked this Universe was displayed proudly upon the wall in the most horrific ways imaginable. When offered a seat, Miranda sat down in the glass chair but still her emerald facets were transfixed on the walls. A slender arm rose to rest an elbow upon the glass arm. It was hard and unyielding, something a human would find discomforting, but for a Vampyre who already was seemingly carved from stone, it was merely a place to sit. Absently a finger caressed the bottom of her chin, remembering that only years ago, some of the creations of Valirion were also done by her hand too.... for it was the will of Critchon.

Thoughts became scattered momentarily as a sickened fleshy noise caught her attention. Her reaction held no surprise at all with the Zombie heading their way with chalices of blood wine to serve. Miranda once shared a bed with Soth and knew of the powers of Necromancy. Valirion must be quite worthy for Soth to teach him such sorcery, she thought to herself and helped herself to a chalice. This blood wine would help continue the quenching of her thirst from stepping into this room previously.

She watched with renewed interest, sipping her wine as the symbiotic armor weaved its way around the glassy throne chair and embed itself into the wall... causing more pain to the prisoners that shrieked silently; if they were alive.

Once his armor was settled, Miranda set her chalice down and traced the rim with her index finger slowly. "What do I require?" She smiled thinly, knowingly. "I heard my name echoing the Halls of the Shrine. It's source was you." Her finger dipped into the blood wine, only coating her fingertip. Never did Miranda break eye contact as she brought that finger up to mouth and cleanly sucked away the blood that was there.

Licking her lips, she returned to her absent playing of the chalice rim, "Maybe I should ask that question of you."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:34:28 PM
:: My armor slightly convulsed at the sight of her.The veins strained and the bodes on the walls responded with looks of ecstasy on their faces as my armor poured pain and joy into them all at once. I swear, sometimes my armor was more human than I had ever been. Messages came from my armor in waves over Miranda, she was power, she was vampyre, she was female.
I had been human bfore becoming vampyre but I had never felt any liking to anything really. In a noble family, I had been arranged to marry before being born and no emotion had ever been really demanded, in my family's neglect, I had ome to loe pain and only pain. Before coming to the Shrine, three days in fact, I had hung my Fiancee, stripped her flesh and watched her bleed dry, why in the Nine Hells of the Shrine would my armor bring up a female now?
My sword, a beastial symbiote that only wanted violence and blood and the noises of cutting flesh even agreed with the armor that through my eyes she was quite... tempting.
But my voilet irises only seeme to grow as my pupils twisted until they were almost gone. Miranda Dunleavy... power, vampyre, female, in that order. I laughed, my eyes not leavng Mianda as I downed the goblet and tossed it to the servant.::

I am surprised the Shrine would let my words carry so far, but it does talk doesn't it? When ou entered, you asked if the moon was beautiful...

:: The armor unraveled from the throne as I stood and my hand went to my spine as the hilt of my sword spilt from my spine. I dre the blade as it uncoiled itself from my long spine and the straightened, from a whip like tongue to a eight foot long Kris blade, the enormous eye on the hilt turning to Miranda and widenng slightly as it viewed her for itself.
I stepped to the side, where the torso of a traitorous vampyre hung, his eyes slowlyturnig to me and focusing one me, he sneered and his mouth opened fangs extended as if he would bite me.
In a fluid motion, like the shadow of water I moved, my long sword moving across the small space, distorting it's size to accomadate the enviroment as the vampyre's head was cut clean off, blood spewing back against the wall before the body stopped moving and turned to dust in moments.::

... and I said sometimes. So many things make other things beautiful, passion, hate, anger, violence, lust, and pain. I have transcended to new levls of pain so far in the span of four years of immortality that I am a council member of the Shrine, blessed by Ashiva, and my own dread powers are coming to fruit that I can create these undead galleries with little effort. I am enough to be noticed that Soth would have others keep me from interfering with his plans, enough that I make others uneasy with my presence, even the shadows. I am Thorn, the pain you feel when you lift a rose to find barbs along it's stem.

:: My sword twisted about, the blood on it's edge disappearing as it drank it in, sighing with pleasure and my armor twisted beneath my skin, tendrils reaching out of my back and grabbing at air wih small blades.::

I require Pain, Miranda Dunleavy, that is all I know to require. Beauty is only a side effect of Pain, Power is only a side effect of Pain, I am only a side effect of Pain until I can becme Pain itself.

:: My fanatical violet eyes stared deep into her emerald eyes. Could she grant me my next form of Pain? Could Miranda Dunleavy grant me my next form of Pain? My armor screamed in my mind YES YES YES. My sword reiterated it, she was not beautiful like the moon, she was beautiful like a blade, that coud cut very deep into me.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 14th, 2003, 12:35:23 AM
She was intrigued by Valirion and his armor. Never had she seen such a mess of man and symbiot in perfect harmony. Before they were joined, he must have had the same purpose as the armor in order to work as perfectly as it did now. She wasn't sure how she knew this. Perhaps it was her keen awareness or her eye for very obscure detail enhanced by her Vampyric nature; which was why Miranda knew Valirion and his armor were studying her much the same.

Suddenly he laughed, something that wasn't uncommon from Valirion. He did much the same the night of the hunt. When he emptied the contents of the chalice, he and the armor peeled themselves from the throne and stood to their full height. Then something extraordinary happened that caused Miranda's jeweled eyes to light up in wonder. A weapon constructed out of the same material as the symbiotic was unraveled, free, from being latched onto his back. It snapped into action, a meshing of bone and metal articulating together to form a beautiful glistening blade of organic strength.

When the great eye of the sword turned its attention towards her, she offered a brow rose in mutual interest. They didn't stare at each other that long as the weapon was wielded in one perfect motion; decapitating a Vampyre that was still clinging to its pathetic unlife as a mural of disloyalty. That led into an eloquent brief history of Valirion's unlife since he was turned. That led to some interesting revelations and things unknown to Miranda.

Ashiva. Still an unknown entity to her but Valirion here was an extension of her will it seemed. It was the way his voice grew deeper, resonating her name with such vigor and respect

Quite the opposite when Soth was mentioned, but there was a hint of pleasure in that the Death Knight had taken an interest in him. Was it coincidence that it more or less started the night when she and Valirion met?

Simply put, no. This did beg the question of what she was going to do about Soth ... If anything ...

As the armor shifted in the air and blood seeping through the thirsty blade, Miranda sat unmoving like a stature craved from marble. Even her finger had stopped outlining the rim of the chalice as she mused Valirion's words intently, captivated by the maniacal fervor within his violet eyes. There they remained, locked together for an unknown amount of time.

Her eyes closed first and looked down at her wine with a wayward smile. "I see." Miranda said nothing more until she finished every drop of blood that was in the chalice. Instead of waiting for the Zombie servant to shamble its way to her, with a small effort of power, Miranda waved her hand as if dismissing it; floating over to the tray and landing upon its surface perfectly.

"I see that you want me ...... for the perfection that you require." A seductively cold smile parted her lips as her voice dropped lower in a hushed tone. "Or, am I wrong?"

Valirion Thorn
Mar 14th, 2003, 04:11:22 PM
:: My eyes never left hers until she looked down and spoke with the simple words

I see

And I believed she did, as he continued to summarize a very simple idea,

I see that you want me... for the perfection that you require. Or am I wrong?

The first part hadn;t been a question, she had just added the other part in. My armor shivered, convulsing beneath my skin while my sword finished the blood off it's edge. They both had fallen in love with her and I cursed them both for intoxicating me with their own thoughts. I took reign of them both quickly but I was sure she would notice the recoil of my symbiotes. But she was Power, Vampyre, and Female... I thought the first, my armor the second, and my sword the last, those three intertwining decided what I would say next.::

We... want you Miranda Dunleavy.

:: The voice she heard was a mixture of my silky vampyric tongue as it rolled across her name and the soft hissing of my armor, similar to that of when when a blade cut flesh. My armor made spikes twisting randomly from my back, it's considered look of majesty that assumaly I should keep all the time. All while the large eye didn't swivel about, like normal, but watched the Mistress intently.
Yes, Mistress Dunleavy was a blade that would cut very deep and I wouldn't miss the chance to reap the wound's pain if it was possible to be turned twice, my most rememborable point of pain until now. My violet eyes had not left her face but the room, the pain flowing from all the tapestries, was very more apperent right now. All thoughts of Soth and Ashiva were abandoned, I had Power, Miranda, before Pain, me, right now and several things were waking on the edge of a blade.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 15th, 2003, 12:23:28 AM
And so it was finally said. It was always known by Miranda; that Valirion had taken an interest in her. She presumed that interest had also spun about because of Soth. That caused a quiet hum to arise in her throat. Soth. What would he be thinking if he saw this situation playing now? Unfortunately, he had become somewhat unpredictable towards her in recent months since her arrival. He gave her space, only approaching her when it was necessary to dredged up old memories that wounded her soul. With an apology, they had pushed aside the anger they harbored for each other and things had returned to an old routine between them ... but it was not. As far as Miranda knew, Soth and her could never be again. He had found another to fill his bed ... which was why his actions towards her confused the red-head! His jealously towards others, like Valirion made no sense to her. Was he intentionally playing with her heartstrings?

All that was certain was he still cared for her, as she did for him, and as it would always be for them. It was the nature of being Immortal.

Did Valirion see the sharpness in her eyes as these thoughts pounded themselves into awareness. She broke the unspoken discussion between their eyes and looked at the sword. By the look of the eye in the hilt, it watched every subtle change in her; he did know what was going on to some degree.

Her chiseled marbled hands curved around the end of the arms of the glass chair, and slowly she rose to stand. She grabbed the side of her dress that was not split up the side, and inched her way forward. Eyes stayed locked upon those violet orbs and watched the spikes upon his back dance in fervor of anticipation. She had closed the gap between them so much that if Vampyres needed to breathe, her chest would brush up against his as she inhaled. The need was so powerful that a chill coursed through her body for it was something never felt before. This need she felt was for her power, her blood and her body.

And it wasn't just Valirion that wanted her. Time to see how badly he wanted it.

An arm lithe forward and caressed his armor and she grinned. It wanted to be touched and it shuddered underneath her hand. "Are you sure you want me?"

Her gazed directed upwards at Valirion. Never taking her eyes off of his she reached around and pricked her finger against one of the spikes that protruded from his back and sides. No blood was spilled but it began to pool at the surface of her skin. "Only few have ever tasted me. My Maker for punishment. Saurron, as he initiated me into the Shrine." She paused purposefully, feeling the tension arise from Valirion and his armor, and it wasn't just because of the blood that they were smelling. "And .... Soth. For pleasure."

She stepped back and extended her hand upwards to his mouth. The scent of such power in her blood had to be driving Valirion insane. Just as Miranda wished it. "Do you understand what it truly means to have a taste of me? Do you??"

Valirion Thorn
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:05:24 AM
:: I heard the words register but my I could almost feel the almost unoticable frantic movement of my violet irises.

"Do you understand what it means to have a taste of me? Do you??"

My armor and my sword could very well be considered insane at this moment. My own composure I know was torn to shreds as the... for no better of a word to mind... temptation cut at the space where my soul should have been.
To understand that this vampyre Mistress was offering me her power in a question was so strikingly attractive in itself that I had to close my eyes to settle everything.
I let the steady flow of what had just happened, ignoring my own rushed memories as she had cut her finger on my armor. The armor wasn't much help, it was in love with the just the air about Miranda, but my sword.
The most primal of my symbiotes proved to be the most useful this time, by simply watching Miranda and sharing what it had seen, I could shatter the entire few moments and piece it back together.
Something had increased the sharpness of her eyes, why? What passed between those emerald green eyes... My violet eyes relaxed now as my porcelain white hand came forth and lightly grabbed her finger between my two fingers. I pulled the small pool of blood to my lips and lightly touched the blood with my tongue.
My violet eyes suddenly contorted, twisted and spun rapidly as my pupils sunk in. Pain, the kind that sent skin crawling in pleasure. Pain granted by the taste of her blood that with it came the soft after taste of power. My armor exploded though, not only a moment later. The spikes and tendrils in the back flashed and flew out, wrapping about us but not touching Miranda at all. The armor would not touch Miranda until I had.
My sword, I lifted it to resheath the symbiote in my back but it shrieked, the eye not moving any further past Miranda. It tried to resist my own will to sheath it, the blade bending now, trying to reach out and touch Miranda, the length of it meaning the tip was so close to her thigh that if I moved forth, she would have a new slit in her dress.::

We... understand what you taste of. But do you, Miranda Dunleavy understand what it means to let Pain taste your power?

:: I let the armor emerge, it's actual form presenting itself by splitting my skin and tearing my garments, metal segments and a demonic face replacing my own.
The armor was a representation of my inner appearance, the demonic armor that stood before Miranda now was massive, skulls and spikes across my shoulders and a living cloak that spilled against the floor. The demonic fangs of metal moved now as I spoke, my violet eyes being replaced with a yellow coat that made me look even more drawn into her eyes. My voice was mingled with the armor's completely now that I spoke and the sword seemed more to fit the twisted gauntlets.::

Could you let Us, the Demon of Pain taste what you would give of your beauty, your power, and your pain? Would you grant us such an honor?

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:53:44 PM
Valirion's eyes were maddened even before the first platelet of blood touched his tongue, but when her essence did, his eyes convulsed with the pain of her memories briefly touched. Miranda had been on the receiving end of torture for two centuries past and Valirion only tasted a minuscule portion of the insidious tortures that were inflicted upon her body. Then of course there was the pain that she dealt by her hand with impunity. In one nanosecond, he had tasted a twisted cocktail of pain and pleasure. An experience that sent the symbiot into frenzy.

Her hair was tussled about by the frantic whipping of tendrils that came within centimeters of touching her body; something that intrigue Miranda. It meant that Valirion was still in control of his armor. The same could not be said for his sword. It was defying its Master, fighting against Valirion's will. Its need was so great; wanting to slide its blade against the so welcoming skin it saw before it.

With his will erected fully around the symbiot, Valirion suddenly transformed. Not the usual undulating of his armor that was in rhythm as his spikes bulge sporadically from his back. Valirion had summoned his inner soul that coalesced physically by his armor and sword.

It was one of the most horrific transformations that Miranda had witness in her entire unlife. But in the same heartbeat, nothing that she saw before her frightened her in the least. Any sense of fear of the unknown when it came to situations like this was beaten out of her early on and an appreciation of vulgarity was embedded into her soul.

Her emerald eyes held a deep fascination at this being before her. The spikes had grown taller and skulls had formed as clasps for the magnificent cloak he wore; billowing where there was no wind. She actually smiled upon seeing her own reflection in the metal fangs and then laughed with admiration.

"Dear Valirion." Her voice was sweet and endearing. "You honor me with witnessing your true form. Your voice......" The wound that was self inflicted had already healed after Valirion let go.

It was with that hand she let herself roam freely along a metal portion of his body as she studied his new eyes with delightful interest. "And your eyes. I begin to wonder if you can make me forget moments that will never recede from my memories." Alana's words came hauntingly back to the Assassin. That she could have her needs fulfilled since the scent of roses had long since departed from her bed.

Again, thoughts of Soth permeated her mind and what he would be thinking about this situation.

"I don't know." Her eyes narrowed in challenge. "Can you?" It was not the direct answer to his request that Valirion had asked, but it was enough that he realized that it was with a subtle grace.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:15:43 AM
:: My thin bloodless lips peeled back in a smile, my pearl white fangs sliding against my mouth. Could I? Through Pain I was a god, I could do anything. And the after taste of just a drop of her blood had been satisfying, I wanted the rest, the rest of the pain she held. It sounded fair to me, almost an unspoken deal.
Make her forget moments that didn't leave for almost an untold amount of pain. Very fair. My armor shifted as I moved closer now, my arms slipping about her waist as I pulled her to me. The flurry of tendrils about us closed in now and held us together, my armor massaging Miranda with every metallic fiber. The demonic face, the metal appearances, slipped down like water to my neck, exposing my face and dark hair now, my still yellow eyes bearing into her.
I lowered my sword, letting the blade become supple and cut through the lower part of her dress as it wrapped about her leg. The edge of the tongue like blade lightly scraping her skin, not cutting, but tasting, yielding pain with no scars. My other hand, still gauntleted in my armor, the finger's longer and thicker but no less delicate as they ran through her red hair, brushing her ear before pulling her mouth to mine.
I had kissed before, but never meant anything for them. I preferred to drink the blood of noble females and seducing them was now an art. I drank their blood because they deserved it, and I drank their blood through kisses, through lips that only spoke and breathed pain. But this time it was different, it meant something to me, as my lips pressed to hers and our fangs brushed by each others, my armor slipping between as it held us together for a time I would not fathom to remember later. And only for a moment did I pause to pull back, not for breath, we never had such hindrance, but to speak as little as I wanted then continue.::

I am Thorn, I can and I will.

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:13:28 PM
The tendrils of his armor finally were free to touch Miranda for the first time, and they did so greedily. She could sense them wanting to understand every bit of her body from the fabric that she wore to how her marble like skin felt. The sensation was pleasant and his embrace was tender. Quite ironic considering the demonic appearance he portrayed. Which was then melted away to reveal his true face but still his eyes continued to glow fearsome yellow.

Miranda took a moment to brush the tips of her fingers lightly against his true skin and slide up into his silken dark hair; not paying any heed of what the sword was doing. She barely heard the rip in her dress but then she gasped, though not in pain. It was actually a surprise that the sword wrapped around her leg and began to inflict tiny lacerations across the surface of her skin. There was a certain amount of pleasure to be had at that sensation, for it continued on and on indefinitely as Valirion explored her face in turn. It brought a wicked smile across her lips which were soon covered by his.

At first, she only brushed against his lips softly to remember his specific taste. As her arm slipped around his neck, she crushed her lips against his in a fiery kiss. Miranda could feel their fangs scrap against one another's and his armor pull them together within a tighter embrace.

Finally, it was Valirion that stepped back, breaking the intimacy shared. Miranda could feel how sure the Lord was of his success. It was accentuated by the confidence in his voice when he spoke that Miranda was his right then and there.

Miranda laughed, not in a condescending manner. She was merely amused that he thought her to be won over so easily. "Dear Valirion. Your lips, your armor, your sword. They are very sweet to my senses." Even within the strong embrace of the armor, Miranda's own Vampyre strength was more then enough to move around so her back was against his without any difficulty; except for the sword biting into her skin a bit deeper. Even then, it was nothing to Miranda.

Her arm still lay loose against his neck, nails gently nipping at his skin. "But, I wonder." Miranda dug a nail into his skin and traced a line from the back of his neck towards the front, leaving a bloody trail. "Did you think I could give myself over to anyone this easily? Even Soth had to prove himself to me....."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 20th, 2003, 04:50:41 PM
:: My head leaned back as the fleshon my neck was sliced by her nail. She was power, easily moving within my grasp and cutting my marble skin without any effort to show. Her red hair touching my shoulder, the armor slightly running threads of metal through her hair. I sighed as her nail finished slicing the line along my neck.

My armor continued to caress Miranda and my sword enoyed the slight taste of overwhelmingly potent blood from her leg, holding hard enough that I could not pull it away if I wanted too.

My yellow eyes stared into the darkness, suddenly thinking back to Soth... A vampyre that represented what must one day surpass. Even Soth had to prove himself to her? I was nowhere near equal to Soth yet, a good enough reason to hate him for being so much closer to godliness than I. But how could I ever make myself worthy enough to do as good as Soth? My armor reacted sharply to my thoughts, small thorns and spikes splitting off my body, some lightly grazing Miranda as my lips came to an almost unnoticable sneer.::

Easy? Nothing comes easy in the Shrine. But Proving myself... Sacrifice must be ultimate for such... wonders you hold Miranda.

:: My clawed hand grasped her waist tightly as my other hand turned her face to mine, she could see the Nine Hells reflected in my eyes, my armor told me so. My muscles convulsed agai as my swod returnedte tase of her blood to my mouth again, so sweet...
My voice now was combined with the armor, our thoughts running faster and faster together until we were more complete than we had been since I was turned. The armor pressed her body as hard a it could to me, instead of just pulling her to me, it tried to return back to my body, but with Miranda between us. It made itself blade like, scraping at her body but leaving no mark in one wave.::

Tell me what must be done to earn worthiness? Anything is possible for Pain and... you.

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:47:44 PM
Miranda leaned her head into his chest, enjoying the cold gentle caresses that the armor bestowed upon her. She didn't think she could every get tired of having Valirion's armor undulating against her flesh. Even the sword clinging tightly around her leg felt like heaven.

Though, such intoxicating sensations weren't enough to distract Miranda from sensing unspoken doubts from Valirion. Soth permeated his thoughts just like the Vampyre had thought. It was more then just competition with Soth ... it was wanting to grow in power like the Master Death Knight and surpass the great Vampyre in any way imaginable.

Quite interesting. Maybe that's why Miranda found Valirion ... attractive.

His voice was determined and strong. No sense of defeat was evident in his words. She felt his embrace grow tighter and Miranda let her head be turned upwards to gaze upon his face. Such magnificent eyes that held a fire that would burn forever. But his eyes revealed more. He wanted to taste her again ... Taste the power that was pumping through her veins. To taste the sweetness of her lips and so very much more that Miranda had to offer. Valirion wanted it so badly. Her senses were thick with their desire. Yes, theirs!

Her eyes closed in a sigh as the sensations of pain and pleasure ran up and down her body with the armor's movement. After that wave had ended, her faceted eyes stirred opened in thin slits as Miranda's hand caressed his face. "Win my heart."

It was what Soth had to do and it would be what Valirion had to do as well. She wondered if the Vampyre realized that her request did not sound as easy as it did.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:33:29 AM
:: The armor, integrated with my senses also, twitched inside my head. Her touch on my face was like fire to the symbiote and I. The armor continued to hold her body to me but ti did weaken slightly in confusion. Confusion with me.

I had never loved anyone. I had killed my own fiancee, drained her blood, and cut her hanging body up, throwing it into the fountain in the courtyard at my home. I loved Pain and that had been the first connection to this woman that I had, she was the most desirable level of pain I tasted in some time. Ashiva had been only an image, forever my goddess, but untouchable. Miranda was real and she was here. But she had told me to win her heart!

And I would, of course, I would. The armor strengthened once again, pulling her even tighter, the web of tendrils like a second skin over her now as my yellow irises stared into her large emerald eyes. My sword slithered back now, just resettling itself from the slight movements of the armor. All three of us thought quickly, ideas upon ideas, of winning the pain giving heart of Miranda.

I didn't have time to think though, the need was too great within my soul, like an ecstatic rage contained within all three of us to have Miranda was too strong. The armor quickly unwrapped itself, withdrawing back into my body, the plates slipping back to soft liquid metal and forming underneath my skin again.
I returned to as I had looked before, all except my eyes, the yellow glow still showing the proximity of how similar the symbiote and I were reacting. I turned Miranda around to face me again and kissed her.

Painfully hard this time. Through Pain, all was accomplished. Pain formed passion and beauty. Pain created the ecstasy of love and lust. My white hands, covered in my own blood from the shapeshifting damage of my armor, held Miranda to me now, the sword still wrapped about her leg as if it were it's sheath. One hand held her face to mine, on her neck, just below the red hair while my other slipped down her shoulder, running along her soft yet firm skin.

And what an image it must've been. My blood red robes were in tatters from my armor, cuts all throughout it. And her dress, cut and sliced by my armor holding her and the leg of it massacred by my sword. But as I let myself be run by instinctal need for Pain, the question still rang clear, What Sacrifice is to be made, what must be done to earn Miranda Dunleavy's heart?::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:26:19 PM
Everything turned to silence. Something that Miranda had foreseen with her demand. No, it wasn't really a demand. It was the real request in response to what Valirion wanted of her. It was simple for the Lord of Pain to know what he wanted but if he wished an intimate partnership with the Assassin, then he was going to have appreciate her needs as well. What Miranda said earlier still held true. She wanted Valirion to make her forget certain memories of the past. Yet, there was also the longing in her heart that needed to be fulfilled as well.

She closed her eyes and focused on the confusion that was welling inside the Vampyre. A request such as her's he had yet to run into. Both he and the armor were mulling over Miranda's proposition intently. One thing was most certain and it made her smile; Valirion wanted to win her heart because of his desire for pain. It brought an interesting thought to the red head. Could Valirion himself actually love her? Just by the passion in which his sword and armor embraced her, Miranda knew that the symbiotes had given that passion and love to her. Considering the awesome bond they forged with Valirion, they had to be infecting his mind with such emotions as well. That still didn't mean anything for Miranda knew that Valirion was fighting to control them throughout this entire exchange.

She sighed deeply as the armor grew tighter around her body and watched with wide eyes as it covered her body from the waist down. With an approving smile, she gazed upward into Valirion's eyes that raced and raced with ideas, but his desires were too great and gave way to a powerful passion.

Oddly, the armor let go of her. She didn't know what to make of it until Valirion turned her around crushed his lips to her painfully. The power behind it caused one of his fangs to cut Miranda's lower lip. The intoxicating power of her blood he could taste. In turn, she bit into his, forcing his own life blood to spill into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure at his own power but unlike Valirion, she was not consumed by its potent lust.

Barely any willpower was needed to break the kiss and push him off of her. Still, Miranda firmly had her hands planted against his chest, savoring the time to lick off the mixture of blood that stained her lips before speaking. "I feel your confusion." She looked upon him with a gentleness. "But I know you can figure out my riddle. You are as powerful and great now as Soth was when he first won my heart." Slowly her hands slid down to the sides of his waist and then wrapped around them from behind in an embrace, waiting.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:37:03 PM
:: My eyes closed painfully as the symbiote, wrapped within the grooves of my brain suddenly stressed and almost feeling as if it was crushing my brain. Her last words were being reiterated by the armor a thousand fold in my head.

"SOLVE HER RIDDLE. YOU ARE AS POWERFUL AS SOTH WHEN HE FIRST WON HER HEART. SHE IS THE RIDDLE."

All I did was close my eyes, no sign of it other than my sword spasming from the kiss. My other hand came to my face, pushing the hair away from my eyes as they opened, before slightly gripping my head, the armor relentlessly screaming in my mind. It was not hard to lose the almost perfect synchronization, I could see my eyes return to violet in her dazzingly emerald irises.

My hand went about her waist, the other grasped my sword and slowly slid it from her leg. The sword shrieking silently as I bent it to my will and as I had never before, having to almost beat it mentally into submission as I replaced it within my spine. The blade stayed restless, wrapping tighter about my spine and trying to twist my nerves to as much pain as it could reap. No matter, I'd felt worst before and this was only making me feel better.

I moved forward, my lips brushing hers barely, the armor slipping from my tongue and wiping the blood from her lips as I pulled back. The armor went quiet as I my lips turned slightly in a snarl of my lips. I was the host, the master, and with that thought, the armor went quiet. My mind was made, confusion was merely a storm that ravaged the sides of my soul now. I had said it myself, anything was possible through Pain... even for me to actually love Miranda.

For the Lord of Pain to love Miranda, not just Power, not just the vampyre, but Miranda Dunleavy. I had never done it begore but to survive the torment of my symbiotes and to satisfy what was left of my soul, I could accomplish the impossible. Even love.::

I am the answer to you, Miranda Dunleavy.

:: The blood soaked hand tht hd just settled my sword lifted in the air, my other arm held her to me. I snapped and the grotesque "tapestries" were all set loose with a chorus of Pain. The orbs holding them to this world exploded and all the pain they contained was released with them. It was glorifying and a satifying example of what I meant for Miranda, so I thought. My armor submisively sat back, letting me do things alone until I summoned it back to action. My hand came back down and ran along her cheek. My lips, slightly red with her blood, twisted into my arrogant smile as I stared into her eyes.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:48:03 PM
Valirion and his armor were locked in a what looked to be a silently heated discussion. To pass the time while the Vampyre Lord weighed his options, Miranda stroke the side of the sword absently. Suddenly, his eyes turned back to their normal violet hue. A decision of some sort must have happened.

Her lower lip protruded in a pout when the sword was taken away but soon she smiled as it tried to defy its Master. Of course Valirion won out in the end and brought her closer to his body once more. Miranda could swear that even sheathed within the spine of his back, the sword continued to protest....

As did his armor. She knew that wasn't Valirion that had slipped into her mouth. The Vampyre was quite familiar with his taste and how forceful he could be with his lips and tongue. The coldness was of metal... not the coldness of flesh.

Tilting her head to the side, she raised a brow in wonder at Valirion's snarl. She was amazed that he finally show a visible sign of frustration with the symbiotes. This entire night had many such battles but Valirion never let it showed. Was that snarl perhaps a response to being defeated by the wants and needs that Miranda expected from him? And if so, did he desire her badly enough to actually attempt to love her, and in turn win her heart?

"I am the answer to you, Miranda Dunleavy."

And so the answer came which brought a triumphant smile to her face as the howls of Valirion's work echoed into a fervor display. Emerald eyes grew wider as all around her, she witnessed the final deaths of all his victims explode in great crescendo of ultimate pain. It was amazing and strangely satisfying in a way. This display of arrogant power reminded Miranda of her once Master. Critchon. He used to do much the same for the sake of showing his power in order to humble his Assassin and scare her into submission. With Valirion, he was showing his power to impress her and say that he was her's.

The touch of his gauntleted hand drew her eyes back to his; once again so gentle he was. She leaned into the palm of his hand. pressing her lips against it. "Yes. You are. But ... we'll both need time in order for you to truly win my heart, dear Valirion. The seeds were planted tonight and I believe you can."

Pressing her cheek firmly into his hand, Miranda slid her head up the length of his arm, as far as she could go, before embracing the Lord tightly. "I'm looking ... forward to many nights of you winning my heart. Very much so."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:00:41 PM
:: What she said next I had already figured out for myself. Winning her heart would take time and me learning how to begin would be the first. Maybe I already had? I would decide later. My armor cackled inside my head, saying I had no choice in the matter but it quickly stopped as I lashed back. I was glad this foolish war was invisibly held within the confines of my mind.

I returned the embrace as she finished speaking. Many nights of winnning her heart... All three of us shivered as one this time. What power she held over us to cause such strife between my companions from the womb and yet make us all convulse when she finished speaking. Seeds were planted indeed, more like the universe had just been reseted and I was left to rebuild it. But was that a problem? No, the sword, the armor, and I all agreed on that also.

And so it began, my transcendence to the next level of Pain, delivered through the heart of Miranda, but this transcendence was not just mine, but hers to share also. This is how I could only understand it now but the symbiote's whisperings told that I would comprehend many more things before she left my rooms.

My arms slipped away from her as I turned, returning to my glass throne, my agile body taking a seat but never really touching the surface. I smiled coldly as my violet gaze returned to her emerald. As said before, what an image.::

It has been a long night still, Mistress. You may leave if you wish but I am still young in my immortality and I grow weary here and there. I would ask you to join me, but I am sure such a thing would only bore you.

:: The armor stirred, unraveling as it had before, attaching itself to the throne. Sleep was a strange thing to a godchild, full of half visions and unknown nightmares I wouldn't remember until I didn't care, all sweet dreams nonetheless. And it came randomly in a place where night was eternal, but mostly after I had overexerted my powers as a four year old vampyre. Once again, a weakness only time could heal. But my sword and armor did so openly beg in my mind for her to stay, to command her to stay.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:58:59 PM
An unseen wicked smile came to Miranda as she felt Valirion shudder in her embrace. He would do as she requested and that's all that mattered. The Vampyre Lord would do whatever it took to win her and Miranda would have her nights where she could forget ... everything. And take great pleasure in doing so ... Of course, he if couldn't ...

She decided to not dwell on it and relaxed in his arms until he let go. The red-head looked up, watching the back of Valirion until he turned and sat down upon his glass throne. He was ... tired. Something that Miranda hadn't felt in over two centuries, and even then, the potent blood in her body refused to succumb to such weariness. She had forgotten that most young Vampyres did have to deal with such limitations, though with age, such weakness would disappear.

"Forgive me, Valirion." She sweetly purred and made her way towards the throne. "I had no idea you were so young. That being said, I've lived a very long time and had little of it to myself. Nothing bores me easily."

The armor was worn, unraveling with ease after tonight's exertion. She stepped in between his legs, using them as supports while Miranda leaned forward and kissed Valirion sweetly. When she pulled away, the Vampyre made certain to lock eyes with his intense violet orbs before she spoke. "I would stay."

Valirion Thorn
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:03:57 PM
:: My posture, from sitting erect in the chair suddenly seemed to lax as I leaned my head back, looking the twisted designs along the ceiling before looking back to Miranda with half closed eyes. The armor still eased itself along the walls now, stretching before we slept. I smiled somewhat, the sword still making as much pleasure taken pain as it could.::

You would? So be it. Before I forget also... would you hunt with me? I am sure... more "winning" can be done then.

:: One of my marble white hands, still soaked with the blood from my armor's quick return, lightly traced back and forth up the length of her arm.::

Miranda Dunleavy
Apr 8th, 2003, 04:56:40 PM
Valirion's request came because of Soth dismissing him politely from before. The Lord of Pain wished his time alone with Miranda as well. A request simple to grant. It would be different for her but how was she to grow if not experience new sensations for herself.

"I would be delighted to hunt with you when you awake." Her fingers interwove between his blood soaked fingers and effortlessly pulled his hand to her lips. They brushed against the top of his hand and she signed inwardly to the taste of his blood.

Heavy eyes looked to Valirion again, "As it would be delightful to what you would have in store for me as well."

Valirion Thorn
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:55:58 PM
:: I nodded absently as my eyes closed. My arms pulled her to me, holding her easily, her soft form pressed against me. My armor urged a thought that I wouldn't have thought of, a kiss good night? My lips brushed her cheek before I leaned my head back, the black hair feeling silky against the glass throne.::

As you would have it M'lady...

:: I sighed as the dark embrace of a young sleep came upon me, my armor slipped from my body to Miranda, helping hold her to me and my sword stirred in my spine, begging to touch her again, not to have to wait until I awoke. I smiled only slightly before actually "sleeping," the sweet image of Miranda still in my mind.::