PDA

View Full Version : Staring hard (Darren, open)

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 10th, 2003, 06:37:16 PM
Ruufe Shanks sits atop a round table in the Bar and Grill, leg's folded, palms pressed against his shins where they cross, shoulders hunched and glaring at the back of a patron sitting at the bar. His gaze doesn't waver and his brow furrows as he stares hard, trying to catch the woman's attention simply by glaring. It's said that people know if they're being watched, and he wants to see if it's true. He bites his tongue in concentration and keeps staring. She's blue skinned, wearing a blue body suit that gives the illusion of nudity. She's drinking cider, and flirting with the guy sitting next to her. She shifts sideways, giving the man a perfect opportunity to look down the front of her outfit. Ruufe's eyes snap to the side and now he has a good idea of where her eyes are. Even if she turns back, he'll still be making eye contact.

"What's with this, Darren?"

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 10th, 2003, 06:44:50 PM
"I dunno...maybe she doesnt like me"

Darren breaks his glare for a moment and gives a reassuring nod toward Ruufe, who barely acknowledges him.

"Did I ever mention my favorite color is blue"

Sometimes, it was a curse that Vamps didnt have X Ray vision...

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:48:12 AM
Shanaria, Slaps the man she is flrting with when his hand slips down the front of her outfit. He says to her as he moves to touch her breasts again....

Come on baby...you know you like it. Why else would you show them to me?

Shanaria Back hands him across the face hard enough to knock him out of his seat and to the floor.

"Well, Maybe I'm proud of my body! I told you when you sat down that I have a Look But Don't Touch way with my body..."

As the man trys to get back to his feet, He says...

You know you want me under that outfit, baby!

Shanaria Snap kicks the man in the face sending him rolling across The floor...

"Get out of my sight, You pervert!!"

The man is draged out of the bar by the bouncers.

Shanaria walks back to her seat at the bar, sits down, with her back to the bar watching the other patrons with her soft blue eyes. She gracefuly flips her long black hair over her shoulder and runs her left hand gently through her hair to tidy it after her short fight. She picks up her cider and takes another sip...

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:53:57 AM
Darren didnt break his stare, and neither did Ruufe. In fact, Darren's eyes were starting to hurt, but it really didnt matter...

"Hey Ruufe, she was totally showing off for you..."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:59:33 AM
Shanaria, Streches her shoulders and neck back, sticking out her chest for the whole bar to see, It is clear that she is only streching her muscles, and not intentionly showing off her chest.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:43:33 AM
"See....See! I told you!"

It was quite obvious this woman wanted Ruufe, even Darren knew this, as he stared on even more...

Naj Arilov
Mar 11th, 2003, 01:16:36 PM
His staff and a small blaster were taken from him at the door. The occupants of this bar seemed like ruffians. It was obvious security didnt want him to be able to defend himself if one of the regulars decided they didnt like Naj.

Of course, this was a Jedi bar, and wasnt the first place Naj would like to be. It was loud and stuffy. Upon entering, his glowing red eyes and blueish gray skin dulled somewhat, to the point it wsa almost noticeable. His eyes did flare about somewhat though. There was a strong accumulation of force users nearby, and it toyed with Naj's own sensitivity.

In all honesty Naj wasnt very fond of Jedi.

Naj wasnt very fond of bars.

But Yog's had a very good reputation as far as their dining, so he decided to test the waters somewhat.

As he sat and waited to be served, he noticed a blue skinned woman flaunting herself at the bar. She wasnt a Chiss, she didnt have the eyes. Her race actually eluded him, but Naj figured her to be some sort of halfbreed.

A few tables from him, two males seemed to be enjoying the show. Both too primitive to control their own hormones.

Naj smirked slightly and glanced back down at his menu, giving not a second glance toward the woman, or her admirers.

Cherice St_Hilare
Mar 11th, 2003, 02:39:51 PM
Rolling her eyes at the blue-skinned woman, Cherice let out a slight sigh. That wasn't how you were supposed to do it ! You didn't tell a man he could look at you, you just let him, and if he tried to make a move then you'd splash your drink on him and make him pay. Almost insulted to be female because of the woman, Cherice let her eyes wander over to the two men who were obviously googling at Shanaria. What was so great about her ? Doesn't look all that great to me, she thought sourly. So why not put on a little show ...? Show them how it's really done ?

Her glossy lips contorted into a wicked smirk as she stood from her table. With light purple skin and silver hair, it was hard to miss her - especially in the outfit she wore. With tight, black pants and a red tank top with strings that formed an X on her back, certain ... "assets" were being showed off. With a little sway in her walk, the Succubus went up to the bar next to Shanaria and leaned over the counter a little, beckoning the barkeep to come over.

"A Bloody Mary," she said when he noticed her.

Naj Arilov
Mar 11th, 2003, 02:47:14 PM
Another woman entered the bar as Naj read his menu. Without realizing it, he made a quick glance as she leaned over the bar. It wasnt often that someone could turn Naj's head, but the purple skinned beauty had succeeded.

Naj quickly diverted his eyes back to his menu, seemingly undecided on his meal, though he was actually trying to think of what race had such purple skin. Possibly an excuse to keep the image of the woman in his mind a little longer....

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:16:49 PM
Ruufe hasn't moved. Not an inch. Not one single inch. His eyes are still locked on Shanaria's...not even that breast-glorifying stretch succeeded in distracted him. She has yet to notice the boy glaring daggers into her back.

"Jeez, is she unaware or just stupid?"

Ruufe's considering choosing a new target for his stare of doom...something purple flits at the corner of his vision, and the contrast with the blue before him is striking. But he holds his gaze. He won't give up so easily.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:27:21 PM
Shanaria Goes back to watching the Bar after streching... It doesn't take long for her to see the creepy young man glaring at her. She forces a smile on her face, and thinks to herself Why do I have to attract the wack jobs. She waves at Ruufe, hoping that this will stop him from stairing at her.

Cherice St_Hilare
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:32:04 PM
After she had been served her drink, she lifted the glass to her lips and took a sip. It burned her mouth slightly and she relished the taste after lowering the glass. Turning around, Cherice leaned against the counter, trying to ignore the woman next to her.

Her blue eyes seemed to pierce everyone's soul in the room as she looked at them individually, until finally, she rested her gaze on a young man studying the menu. Immediately she sensed something dark about him and reached out with the Force, probing his mind. Naj. Satisfied, she looked away, but the man had a slight chill run down his spine.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:38:40 PM
Was she waving at him, or waving at Ruufe? It really didnt matter, as Darren was already out of his seat, walking to the bar with a warm smile on his face. He'd noticed the purple woman, and noted the grayish blue guy over in the corner.

Yogs was getting REALLY coloful. Either way, Darren caught a quick climpse of the purple lady before sliding onto the stool beside the blue lady...

"Mind if I buy you a drink?"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:41:20 PM
Ruufe's grin spreads as Shanaria finally notices him.

"So you're not just a ditzy whore after all!"

He says it to himself, but it's loud enough for the whole bar to hear.

He fixes his gaze on Cherice next, to try it again...

Naj Arilov
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:44:08 PM
A cold chill ran down Naj's spine, and for a split second, his eyes flared, showing a reaction to the force. An action that was intense enough to let him know it was used on him directly.

He looked back up toward the purple skinned female. She was stunning. No other words for it...

Cherice St_Hilare
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:48:42 PM
One of the admirer's had stood up from the table and casually sat next to Shanaria, offering to buy her a drink. Cherice grinned inwardly before feeling a pair of eyes boring into her. Almost lazily she looked at the boy, an air of boredom already surrounding her. While he stared at her, Cherice decided it'd be fun to play some mind games.

"Hello," suddenly she said, but her lips didn't move. Ruufe heard her voice in his head.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:24:33 PM
Shanaria smiles at Darren as he sits next to her...

"Sure...Another Cider would be nice..."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:39:41 PM
"Show off. I don't need you to speak in my head to know your strength," Ruufe says with a hint of irritation. "At least you're not as whack as the blueberry woman."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:43:35 PM
Shanaria Hears Ruufe's comment about her. She gets up and walks over to Ruufe.

"And what do you meen 'At least you're not as whack as the blueberry woman.'"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 12th, 2003, 04:07:59 PM
Ruufe's head turns to look Shanaria in the eye. His mouth is set in a disapproving frown, and his eyes make his feelings clear; he's not at all impressed with her, in any shape, form, or fashion.

"As in she's not flaunting her titties for the bar to see or macking vampyres."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 04:13:04 PM
"What The Heck Are YOU talking about!! I was streaching!! And I have NO Idea on what you meen by 'macking vampyres' !!"

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:17:04 PM
Darren ordered another cider for Shanaria, and turned back around to find that she had walked off. Obviously, Ruufe's charm had proven to be too much for the vampyre lord. With an audible sigh, Darren turned back toward the bartender....

"Vodka straight, and keep it full..."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:45:41 PM
"Yeah, you were stretching. That, and puffing your chest out like a bird in mating season. And by the way, THAT guy," he says, pointing to Darren with a sudden snap of his arm, "is a Vampyre. Don't tell me you're so dim-witted you didn't realize it."

Throughout this explanation, Ruufe's gaze doesn't shift from Cherice. It's a testament to his willpower that he's not laughing in Shanaria's face and reaming her out with all the scathing wit his tongue posesses.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:31:42 AM
Shanaria punches Ruufe in the backside of his head, seeing that he is not even looking at her the punch most likely hits strong and hard...

"I've had enough of you insults!! And as for the Vampire, He is the first I've ever seen!! And as long as he is not trying to hurt me...I have no problem with him!!"

Shanaria turns back to the bar and sits next to Darren again, and smiles..

"Sorry about that..."

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:43:18 PM
Her best punch? Ruufe's head doesn't even vibrate from the blow. He lets Shanaria vent over his shoulder and lets her walk away without further incident. He knows just how to damage that flirtatious ego she's got. Cherice is a far cry from Shanaria. She's strong. Ruufe doesnt' know how he knows it. He just does.

"I'll bet if you had a bitch fight with that blue chick, you'd win."

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:34:40 PM
OOC : Do I see a fight developing here?

:: Points at FAQ ::

Carry on if not.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:39:03 PM
OOC: It was only one punch, I don't intend to do more than that.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:30:49 PM
OOC: Actually, based on how the thread continued, I was going to ask Admin permission to have a fight. I'm here to stir up trouble, and if it leads to a fight, then so be it.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:02:22 PM
When Shanaria turned around, she was staring at almost a completely new person. The carefree, smiling, flirtacious male that was previously beside her was now a straight-laced male who was clearly annoyed....

"He's just a kid...."

Darren turned slightly to set his drink down, which was a tell-tale sign that he wasnt happy...

"Dont hit him again...."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 14th, 2003, 02:03:05 PM
"I'm sorry I just don't like being insulted... And I don't intend to hit him again.."

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 14th, 2003, 06:48:06 PM
"Something he said musta hit pretty close to home for you to goes as far as to punching a child"

One thing Darren had learned was to keep your cool no matter what anyone said to or about you. If something visibly got under your skin, that meant that what was said was making you uncomfortable, which usually meant someone had hit the proverbial nail on the head....

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:49:18 AM
"I just think that if he is will to talk to woman like that, he should expect to be hit."

Naj Arilov
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:28:07 AM
It was about time someone hit that little nuisance, as if the bar werent loud enough already. The man who accompanied the child didnt seem very happy about it. Too bad for him though. If he had wanted the child to not get hit, he would have stuck a sock in its mouth and been done with it.

Humans could be such simple creatures at times...