PDA

View Full Version : Why are we called "The Damned"?

Ro McCloud
Mar 10th, 2003, 03:47:38 PM
He sat at a table in the Roonstone Inn, nursing his drink, he sighed to himself as he pondered somethings.

"Why are we known to, normal people, as 'The damned'?" he muttered to himself, taking a sip of his drink, he had yet to be turned, made into one of them, but he didn't mind that, not one bit. He sighed once more, and looked around the bar with amber-blue eyes, taking note of those who kept to the shadows and those who didn't.

Kolarik
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:35:52 PM
Kolarik was newly turned and living every moment of it to the fullest. With hunger he explored all that he could, forever questioning Alana and desiring to know more.

This evening he was to meet her, perhaps later on, in the Roonstone Inn. He had been here before, in fact, it was where he had found his first mortal victim - one of Alana's choosing.

This evening, he had found a victim before coming, unable to wait until he made it there to make a long game of it. Perhaps he would select a second, and later this evening would satiate a second round of thirst.

He noticed one at a table, not one he had met before, and not one who was like him - a vampire. But this one was at ease among them, and so he was curious. Without asking, he flopped down at the seat across from Ro and grinned, his shaggy hair falling into his eyes.

"Hey..." He said in greeting.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:38:20 PM
"OI!"

A loud voice and a small teenager burst over Kolarik, spinning a chair and sitting backward in it, staring at Ro with wide eyes.

"Who're ya talkin to? There's no one here but him, and he ain't much!" This last comment is punctuated with a gesture at Kolarik. "You're whack."

Ro McCloud
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:42:31 PM
"And you're probably someone's supper, Kid."

He narrowed his eyes, giving Ruufe a dirty look he had learned in the slums before turning his attention to Kolarik.

"You're one of, them, yes? New, yes? Just turned?"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:45:47 PM
"Oh, just because he's vampiric I'm cannon fodder."

Ruufe places his head in his hand and casts a bored stare in the direction of Kolarik, waiting for the vampyre's response. This guy's nothin' to Ruufe. One day, the kid with the straw hat will be the Vampyre King.

Kolarik
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:57:06 PM
Kolarik wasnt one who was easily angered. In fact, he was anything but. He was as about as low key as you could get and he found the antics of the tiny teenager rather amusing.

He gave a glance over the table at Ro and raised an eyebrow, as if to say, 'who is this runt?' before he finally answered the question that had been asked of him.

"Yeah..." He replied with a shrug.seeming not to think it a big deal at all. But a fanged grin made it pretty clear that he was enjoying himself and didnt take it all that lightly.

"Whats your deal?" He asked, leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms over his chest in a casual sort of way.

Ro McCloud
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:04:00 PM
He smiled at Kolarik, he may not have fangs, but the smiled held some malice for the current situation.

"My deal is, I have, become a member of this group and yet I haven't found anyone to train me."

The prospect of smacking the hyper-teen crossed his mind but he didn't, yet.

"You hungry, mate?" He said to Ruufe, just trying to get the kid to go away.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:16:21 PM
"Yah, but anything made in a place that serves vampyres can't be good for normal people. You should stop whining about lack of training and go out and do something about it. Otherwise you'll be weak forever. Like this guy," he says, jerking a thumb in Kolarik's direction.

Kolarik
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:22:16 PM
Kolarik merely chuckled at the kid's remarks. Man, did he have balls. Or perhaps it was the plain old stupidity of youth - where you dont quite think before you say something.

Either way, he didnt really care. The suggestion that he was weak didnt upset him in the least. At least, not coming from a kid. And the truth was, he didnt care all that much about power. He was perfectly content living his life as he was living it.

He slept all day, drank all night, and went to sleep with a woman by his side. There was really little to complain about.

Darren Caerdeth
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:23:51 PM
A small smile cracked across Darren's face as Ruufe continued his antics. The scene was interesting to the point that Darren's cigarette had burned down to nearly nothing without him even taking a draw. For once, he sipped his vodka, rather than gulping it.

Ro McCloud
Mar 11th, 2003, 02:13:08 PM
"It's not whining mate, it's stating a simple, and true, fact. And if I where you, Kid I'd shut my frekking gob before someone decides to shut it for you."

Irritation showed on his face, this kid was really getting to him, and he was really considering kicking the little brat's rear end into next week.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:51:47 PM
"And it's a simple and true fact that if you'd spend less time here and more time in the crimson pit or the parlor, you'd find someone to train you."

Ruufe's not showing any anger at all. He's telling it like it is.

Kolarik
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:46:37 PM
Kolarik remained as he was, leaning back in his seat and continuing to be semi amused by the 'conversation', if you could call it that, between the one he'd joined at the table, and the kid.

Any moment now, it seemed, the kid was in danger of getting his gob shut. By someone.

Ro McCloud
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:58:14 PM
He sighed a discontented sigh before finishing off his drink, and quickly turning to face Ruufe.

"One question, kid, where did you grow up and why did you decide to become one of the Damned?"

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 12th, 2003, 05:14:12 PM
"I'm going to be the Vampyre King," Ruufe says with a proud smile, disregarding Ro's first question.

Kolarik
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:33:30 PM
Kolarik raised an eyebrow at this.

"And what makes you think that?" He asked, leaning forward in his seat and his elbows coming to rest on the table.

As he asked this, he allowed a fanged grin, amusement crossing his featrues.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:44:45 PM
"I don't think. I know."

Kolarik
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:52:43 PM
Kolarik merely nodded and released a simple snort of amusement.

"Anything else you happen to 'know', wiz kid?" He asked.

Ruufe Shanks
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:01:28 PM
"Nothing that you'd be able to follow."

Kolarik
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:23:55 PM
The young vampire rolled his eyes and offered a small chuckle. The antics of this one were somewhat amusing, if only for the fact that he had an eternity before him, and not much else on the agenda at the moemnt.

Finally, his gaze settled on Ruffe.

"Why dont ya try me...." He suggested.

"Afterall, as Vampire King you'll need to know how to talk to us little people..." He added, sarcasm thick in his voice.