PDA

View Full Version : Devil's Angel (open to whatever, carnage, etc.)

Videl
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:47:01 PM
Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me into madness
I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away

Don't turn away
Don't give in to the pain
Don't try to hide
Though they're screaming your name
Don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
Don't turn out the light
Never sleep never die

I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know that there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be blinded by tears
I can stop the pain if I will it all away

Don't turn away
Don't give in to the pain
Don't try to hide
Though they're screaming your name
Don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
Don't turn out the light
Never sleep never die

Fallen angels at my feet
Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear
She beckons me shall i give in
Upon my end shall I begin
Forsaking all I've fallen for I rise to meet the end

On one of the highest buildings, Videl stood on the roof ledge, looking down at the cars and people who looked like ants from her height. The sounds didn't reach her up there, only the sound of the wind as it gusted through her hair, whishing through the tendril strands and making her cloak billow. Her murky brown eyes surveyed the city below before a wry smile crossed her face. It was then that she let herself fall, headfirst down towards the streets below. She fell quickly but there was no fear in her eyes. Soon she was approaching the highest speeder level which was when she drew her katanas. The wry smile crossed her features once more as she fell towards the first one. She hit nothing as she slashed through it and continued falling. The next one wasn't as lucky, she cut through but slashed into the driver as she fell through. This continued as she fell, the parts of her destruction falling down with her. Finally as she passed through another blanket of clouds, the street came into view. It was then that she slowed her descent with the force, landing with enough force on her feet though to break the concrete beneath her. Soon after all the mangled pieces of speeders and body parts fell loudly around her.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 14th, 2003, 05:57:09 PM
Zereth was walking down the street when a strange person fell out of the sky and landed infront of him, parts of speeders fell out of the sky and almost hit him

he walked over to the person and taped her on the shoulder "are you ok" he said in a cold voice.

Inu
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:49:10 PM
"She is. You're not."

Inu's claws pierce deep into Zereth's back. The Krath knight conjures fire through the Force, setting open wound and the man's cloack ablaze, casting him aside like so much worthless garbage.

"Videl...it's been quite a while. I've come to ask a favor of you."

Videl
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:53:09 PM
Videl watches quietly, a glint appearing in her eyes for a moment before it fades as Zereth is tossed. She remembered Inu-Aku of course as she did every opponent she had fought in her lifetime, she had fought him a few months ago, shocked him a good one too. Still she was curious as to what he wanted.

"Oh, and what would that be?"

Zereth Lancer
Mar 16th, 2003, 03:44:56 PM
Zereth fell to the ground but didnt scream for cry even though the pain was great he got to his feet and looked at Inu he could sence the darkside in him "why whould you do such a thing to a fellow sith?"

Inu
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:00:45 PM
"Because I felt like it," he snaps at Zereth. "Videl, if I recall correctly, the one technique you used the most in our last fight was the coveted ability to generate Force Lightning. I should like to learn it from you."

Videl
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:06:36 PM
Videl raises an eyebrow before speaking.

"What purpose would it serve to you?"

She was curious, it wasn't every day someone would approach with that question especially not to her.

Inu
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:18:20 PM
"Vengeance. Not against you, but against a man who has turned my life into hell. He is well guarded, and no amount of close combat will defeat the hordes of monsters that guard him. I need a technique that will defeat many enemies at once, and do it quickly. Force Lightning is the best choice I have."

Videl
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:26:50 PM
Videl closed her eyes for a moment and thought it over, why was he asking her? Then again it wasn't a skill your master would teach you most times. She remembered the family that kept going through his mind the day of the fight, her own was dead. Might as well help one to stay alive... She thought to herself besides she hadn't taught it before at any rate.

"That could be arranged I think."

She scowled to herself, she wasn't supposed to care for others but this one was a Sith so she guessed she could break her own rules for once.

Inu
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:44:40 PM
"Very well. You're the only person I've seen that has command of the skill. We'll begin whenever you feel like. It can be now...later...whenever. I don't especially care, so long as I learn it."

Zereth Lancer
Mar 17th, 2003, 12:26:48 PM
Zereth sat down on a wooden box the pain was almost umbarable but he didnt show it he just sat there listening to the two's conversation.

Videl
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:16:47 PM
"Hmm, don't really have much on my list to do as of late other than taking down the innocent..."

She smirked wryly, but it was true, she wasn't really around the Order these days, prefering to do things her way.

Inu
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:11:01 PM
"Then let's start. What's first, Videl?"

Videl
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:23:47 PM
"That depends on what you can or cannot do, what abilities with the force can you do?"

She wondered besides if he could do something similar, she could apply it to the technique.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 02:22:40 AM
"The closest thing is my ability to create fire."

Inu hesitates a moment as something occurs to him.

"...tell me, is there any similarity between creating fire and Force Lightning?"

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 02:27:58 AM
Videl smirked, good he knew how to do something similar so it wouldn't be as hard to explain. They weren't quite the same technique but the principles of bringing it out were basically the same.

"A bit, but how it is done is a bit different..."

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:03:45 AM
Inu sneers, suppressing the rising growl in his throat.

"Stop beating around the bush and get on with it! How is it created? What are its limitations? Teach me this technique, so that we can go practice it on someone."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:38:21 PM
"You would do well to have more patience..."

She looked around for an innocent, sure enough one was checking out the earlier mess she had made.

"Fire is created by heating the air and area around the subject but..."

She tapped into the force and lightning surged around her fingertips before she let it go and shocked the poor man to death. She chuckled slightly as the man screamed then became silent as he fell in a heap.

"...force lightning comes from within, the force brought out and focused out at your victim....you only have to learn how to bring it out..."

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:23:53 PM
He could've told her that much. He casts his eyes about for his own target...finding no one, he takes aim at a streetlamp. The Jackel extends one clawed hand and focuses the Force, feeling it surge from his heart, down the length of his arms, to his fingertips...

"Dammit..."

The best he can do is a few measly bolts between his fingertips...

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:45:55 PM
Videl watched patiently for her, one never got it on the first try but it was good that he could make it even if it was small for now.

"Use your anger..."

She preferred not to tell exactly how to do it, it was best if he partially figured it out.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:56:45 PM
Inu's eyes narrow as his anger grows, brow furrowing with frustration at his lack of ability. He must learn this technique. It is imperative. But for all his efforts, lightning continues to dance between his palm and fingers, taunting him, refusing to do what he wills it to.

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:02:15 PM
Videl watches quietly, he's closer to doing it than he thinks. She can tell by his aura, it just a matter of him figuring that out, she senses past mistakes may be holding it back somewhat.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:14:50 PM
Minutes more, and the bolts of lightning have acquired broader and taller arcs on his hand. But still they refuse to form the projectile most feared by the opponents of the Sith.

"Dammit, what the hell am I doing wrong?"

The Jackel mumbles a few choice swear words before curling a fist and striking the ground, creating a twenty meter circle of jagged cracks and ruptures in the durracrete floor.

"Dammit all to the pits of hell..."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:17:39 PM
"It takes time, just keep using that anger.."

She says quietly, wondering what's keeping him back.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:22:07 PM
"Will you SHUT UP with your damned coaching!? You sound like you're dealing with an apprentice who's still wet behind the ears!"

As he speaks he jabs a finger angrily at Videl, eyes flickering with red color...and a small bolt strikes her chest. The Jackel blinks, distracted from his anger and looking at his hand as if it's betrayed him. When he tries, the Force Lightning won't do jack for him. When he's not tryiing at all, it comes as easily as if he throwing a tennis ball.

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:25:54 PM
Videl chuckled, she wouldn't be teaching an apprentice this skill since afterall it wouldn't work for them.

"Got it finally...."

She taunted lightly, she wanted to see more than just a jolt.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:31:32 PM
He grits his teeth and raises his hand again.

"Stop laughing, dammit!"

More bolts spring from the palm of his hand, though they're hardly of a sufficient power to hurt her. More than likely he couldn't kill a child with them, but with practice comes skill and strength.

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:34:51 PM
"What? Can't handle a bit of laughing?"

She taunts again, she wanted to bring out the full power of it.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:40:45 PM
Inu's eyes flare red, and he raises his palm to her. A single bolt fires, but it's far stronger than what he's done previously. His eyes fade slowly as the technique wears his Force capability down, and soon the lightning ceases to be.

"Still laughing?"

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:44:08 PM
Videl shakes her head, seeing the flash of red in his eyes.

"You're quite a quick learner though...."

She looks briefly over at the damage made, seemed he could be a dangerous one in time, not to her but to the Jedi quite.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:47:57 PM
"Yeah, I've got a knack for picking up Force skills concerning the alteration of matter...fitting, given my background. The problem is honing the skills into perfection."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:54:49 PM
Videl raises an eyebrow a little but she knows better than to pry.

"Just takes a bit of time but it does kill quickly.."

She smirked wryly, remembering her first few victims of force lightning.

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:57:37 PM
"Good. That is the point entirely. I must kill over seven hundred enemies as quickly as I possibly can, and I must kill more than one at a time. Preferably five or six at once."

He gestures, and the bolts dance across his knuckles again.

"It'll be some time though."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:00:35 PM
Videl thinks over that kind of numbers, he had said his purpose but she wondered if he would be able to reach his goal.

"Well it should do just that with practice, I can take out quite a distance with mine."

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:01:39 PM
"How many, and from what range? I should like to see your powers."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:04:13 PM
"Never tried the extent of my range, the most I've done for fun is five blocks in all directions. Besides you have to leave a close enough space around for some of them to get a Jedi or two..."

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:09:02 PM
Five...blocks? In every direction?

"You jest...no one can do that..."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:14:44 PM
"Can't do it now though, would kill you in an instant though in two directions would work."

She smirked and didn't wait for a reply. Instead she raised her hands, palms facing out as she began to tap into the force. Slowly the surges around her body grew and some lashed out from her and rented the street. Before long, she let them fly. The sound was almost deafening as sure enough, for five blocks on either side of her was wasted to the ground. She smirked wryly and lowered her arms.

"Still doubt me?"

Inu
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:26:43 PM
Inu has no comment. He's quite beside himself. This kind of technique is overkill for what he means to do...he won't have to work it up nearly as high.

"Impressive, to say the least..."

Videl
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:30:09 PM
"Well works for me, tends to bring out the Jedi if the normal killing doesn't get their attention."

Inu
Mar 21st, 2003, 06:43:27 PM
"I don't need to attract Jedi. I need to kill one man with a horde of oversized monsters...but I'll keep that in mind."