PDA

View Full Version : Save me from the Dark...(Open, challenge or not)

Alpha
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:44:20 PM
Satine stops his motorcycle in front of the old building, a younger man sitting on the steps. Taking off his helmt, and shaking loose his silver hair, tossing the helmet onto his cycle.

"You're Jedi Capashen?" the man asks, his tone suspicious.

"Yes. You are...?"

"The name's Jack. Jack Lesan. And, I need your help."

"On what?"

Jack sighed. "My mom's friends have been hearing things from their kids the last week or so, saying that there's odd sounds and sights here in this building. Well, they wrote it off as nothing. Now, there's a kid missing. He's a ten year old. we think he's somewhere in the house...And we think something bad is in there too..."

Satine grits his teeth, and nods, stripping out of his jacket, and opening the case of his motorcycle, taking out his leather duster, putting it on. Making sure his weapons belt was with him, he nods, and opens the door of the old building. He turns to Jack.

"You stay out here, or go home. I can't have you in the way..."

Not waiting for a response, Satine turns on his wrist flashlight, and makes his way through the building, checking each room in turn, his spare hand on one of his sai-type weapons, as he explores the house, slowly making his way to the top floor...

Nayala Palain
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:15:02 PM
The top floor how fun....Indeed Athena lurked upon the tops of buildings but every now and again she needed to find other fun. A child about the age of ten was playing with an old book of Sith Spells. Well how could he not when its left out to be found.

A taste of the Darkside could intrap anyone, even a little one. And whats better then not having to turn someone to true power then to just creat one in true power?

Athena watched as the little boy dabbled in harmless spells seeing how he could not speak the right words. Ahhh but the force could pick up on lots of things. Just like the stairs as they creeked with the light foot steps of the Jedi Master Capashen.

The Sith Master stopped and looked at the door she turned the lock via the force and waited to see what the Jedi did.

" child...Come here. We have a guest come to see you. "

The child got up from where the book rest on the floor and walked to Athena.

*"Who is it?"*

" Why dont we wait and see. "

Just then the door knob started to turn and then it hit the lock.

(OOC Hope ya dont mind Alpha I just thought it might be a little more fun...)

Alpha
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:42:29 PM
{OOC: Oh, this is fine. :) Anything works, lol.}

Satine frowns as he finds the door locked, and then, with a mere thought, uses the Force to unlock the door, and poke his head in, followed by his flashlight.

Nayala Palain
Mar 26th, 2003, 09:55:26 PM
She noticed the head and then a dim flashlight. She used the force and ripped the light from his hands.

" Now now now Jedi, nothing so common. "

Her voice called from the Darkness...

*who is that?* The child asked.

" Go and find out child, but dont get to close... he might want to remove you from our play hour. "

Alpha
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:44:10 PM
Satine growls as the flashlight is ripped away, and then summons up a ball of silver light, using the Force.

"Is that Athena I hear?" he asks, eyes narrowing. "Where's the child?"

Nayala Palain
Mar 29th, 2003, 11:08:37 PM
The Sith Mistress smiled devilishly...

" Indeed Alpha... Miss me? "

Athena pat the child on the head...

" Go show yourself to the Jedi then return to me..."

The boy nodded and stepped into the dim light of the silver ball. This way Alpha could see the child and that he was unharmed.

Alpha
Mar 30th, 2003, 11:36:01 AM
"I missed you about as much as a bad cold Athena..." Satine says, and then sees the child.

"come on, kid, your parents are worried about you. We need to go."

Nayala Palain
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:49:30 PM
**The child just looked at the man before him.**
[child]: Thats alright just tell them I am fine and I wont be late for dinner again.

Athena smiled and recalled the child silently and the boy turned from Alpha and walked back to where Athena had been waiting.

" Now you see Jedi I have not hurt the child and I have not tampered with him. Leave until I do... Then you may come and bother my teaching lession. "

Alpha
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:33:18 AM
"Teaching? Athena, what the frell are you going to teach him?" Satine asks, pulling out his pair of sai, the weapons glittering in the dull light.

Nayala Palain
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:07:50 PM
Apparently more then the light has taught him...She noticed the weapons and smiled.

" On the defensive I notice. Isn't that part of the Darkside to draw ones weapon first? "

Alpha
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:48:46 PM
"Well, the Warrior Jedi are a bit different. We believe in fighting first and hardest to defend people. Call it proactive defense."

Nayala Palain
Apr 5th, 2003, 11:19:56 PM
" I call it a chance with the Darkside of life. "

Athena touched the child on the head. Then looked to Alpha..

" Child go to the place I told you. The Good sir and I have more then talking to do here. Unless you wish to watch. "

Alpha
Apr 6th, 2003, 08:39:01 AM
Satine growls low in his throat. "You've sunk lower then I thought," he says, "Now reduced to controlling children."

Nayala Palain
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:11:31 PM
" Show me Alpha how JUST how I am controling him? I have not demanded and I have not ordered. Now for you I shall. JEDI Leave me to my lessions, or the child will see more hell from you then even I can show him. "

Alpha
Apr 19th, 2003, 07:56:03 PM
Satine shakes his head.

"No. Let me take the child back to his family."