PDA

View Full Version : A Spar with Destiny's Knight (Closed:Dragoon)

Clay Dennatta
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:41:28 PM
(( Open to Dragoon and myself only))

Clay led Dragoon to a small park on Arcan IV and both of them started to get ready. Clay stretched a little and took off his cloak and reveiled the Caster Gun in a shoulder holster, and his two sabers, one on each leg.

" So, who is this Destiny you spoke of? "

Clay ignited one saber and prepared himself...

Dragoon
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:48:53 PM
I smiled. "Destiny is the one that controls us all." I flapped my wings and pulled my sword from it's holster. I held it high in the sky and readied it. I looked him down and stared him down, my green eyes settling on him. "Ready, I hope so!" I leapt at him, my wings propelling me forward. I never touched ground much. I slashed my blade at his stomach and continued on. I turned myself quickly and came flying back at him. My blade heading for Clay's back.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:52:55 PM
Clay felt through the force that he was flying back so as he was almost there Clay did himself a backflip and kicked Dragoon with both feet in the back as he flew by. Clay landed on his feet and looked in the direction of where Dragoon landed.

" Nice move. I attack like that alot too. "

Clay readied himself and awaited Dragoon to attack again...

Dragoon
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:57:51 PM
I kept myself from hitting the floor and concentrated my power into my sword. It set fire and I stared him down. "Ready, for this!" I came flying at him and had my sword up, until I came about two inches from his face. I threw my feet up and kicked him in the sides. I stood with my sword still ablaze and smiled. "That the best you got?"

Clay Dennatta
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:09:39 PM
" The best i can do A? "

Clays saber had been turned off when he fell, Now it was time to pull out the second saber.

snap-hiss
snap-hiss

Now both sabers were ignighted and he swung them in the air a few times. He was now ready to bring out his full potential. Clay rushed at Dragoon and acted as if he was going to swing both of the sabers at his knees, but instead turned both of them off, slide tackled Dragoon, wrapped his knee around his kneck, and pointed one of the sabers at his head, it was pretty close to dragoons head but still wasn't ignighted.

" Again? "

Dragoon
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:14:33 PM
I smirked, "Yes, again." I lifted my leg up and kicked the saber out of his hand. I spun my body quickly and headed straight for a wall. "I won't stop!" I knew he would let go, any smart person would.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:24:26 PM
Clay quickly used the force to bring his saber back to him and again ignighted them both,

snap-hiss
snap-hiss

Clay watched as he headed for a wall, and just stood there. There was a good chance he was going to run up the wall and flipp over him. Seeing as how he himself does that all the time. So he just stood there and decided not to fall for his own trick.

But what id he wasn't going to do that?

Clay thought to himself.

So instead i will just force push him. Good Call Clay.

Within seconds Clay called upon the force and fired a massive force push that made its way to Dragoon and knocked him over as he was running...

Dragoon
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:35:58 PM
I fell back and hit the ground hard. My head hurt a bit, but I stood up. I threw my flaming sword at him and charged at him. My wings flapping and my arms up. I was flying at an amazing speed.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:37:39 PM
Clay could barely keep up with his movements cause he was so fast, but the force helped him out there. He was able to keep track of where Dragoon was at all times and brought his saber up just in time block the flaming sword, and now for Dragoon himself...

Dragoon
Mar 10th, 2003, 07:43:46 PM
I continued to fly at him with my foot extended, and at the last minute I forced my body into a flip, and planted my feet into his back. I jumped off and grabbed my sword. I turned still hovering and smirked.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:26:25 PM
Clay did one sumersalt due to the feet to the back, and continued with a few more on purpose till he flipped up and stood facing Dragoon. This man was well trained, no doubt, and would make a good Jedi if he joined. Clay thought up a quick move off the top of his head and found it. He had picked up this move from a recent spar, and added a little too it. Clay threw his saber at Dragoon, and started to run at him. He was running so fast that he was "vanishing" here and there. Most peoples eyes were not trained enough to be able to follow his movements. Before you knew it Clay was below Dragoon and had jumped into the air right next to him and slashed at his head. Before it hit his neck, about an inch away, he turned of the saber and fell back to the ground landing on his feet and looked up to Dragoon...

" How bout them apples? A little trick i picked up from my master's brother. "

Dragoon
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:42:36 PM
I smiled and held my flaming sword at his throat. The back of my neck was in pain, but the fight was what mattered. "Very nice, but pull yourself out of this situation." I lifted my hand and my sword was then placed at his stomach. I formed a fist and brought it toward his face.

Clay Dennatta
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:53:11 PM
Clay quickly put his lightsaber between him and the sword. And started to back away slowly watching his every move. Once he was about 10 feet away. He faced Dragoon and prepared himself.....