PDA

View Full Version : An offer, Master Turbogeek.

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:37:54 PM
The fight is over. The man clad in black standing before the Jackel wiped the floor with Dea Potentia...literally. His efficiency was such that Inu couldn't get an attack in edgewise. It was finished before it was started. Now the two stand at a distance, staring each other down with calculating stares.

"And what being are you, that wields such power?"

Inu has no intention of fighting him. This man has experience that he cannot match. Instead, the Jackel has a very different idea in mind.

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:50:43 PM
He glaced around, looking at the damage. Not bad really. He rather liked chaos and way over the top. The gun he had spun as it was reholstered. The Dark Jedi adjusted the sunglasses on his face, giving this... whatever it was - half dog, half human - a stare.

"Let's just say I'm the spitting image of my 'father'. Who are you and why do you want to know?"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:56:05 PM
"You may call me Inu. Needless to say, your ability is quite impressive. I am curious to know; do you hold any alliegances? You're certainly not with the Sith Order of Corellia; else you wouldn't have attacked this godforsaken wench."

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:08:59 PM
"Wouldn't care whom it was or what group. If their a bounty, I'm going to own their sorry backside. I'm on speakign terms with some of the Black Hand... part from that I stand alone. You got a point to these question Inu?"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:12:37 PM
"Yeah, I do actually. I was going to offer you a place within my own Order. What say you to this?"

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:31:12 PM
"Oh? And what Order would this be and what would it have to be of interest?"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:40:43 PM
Inu's brow furrows. He was hoping not to have to reveal the name of the Krath. But it's a risk he's willing to take.

"The Krath. A powerful new collaboration of Sith and Dark Jedi. We are small, but our size is deceptive. We are quite strong."

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:30:59 PM
A collaboration of sith and dark Jedi?

Knowing thr beliefs of the Sith (for they were in his mind int hat place the memories were), this was news. And very, very curious. Sith and Dark Jedi working together? Especially a group he didn';t know about.

"Must be new. I've got info sources and none of em mentioned somethign like this. What brings Sith and dark Jedi together and whom started htis?"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:36:39 PM
"Who started this is unimportant."

This is true: Jeseth and Jehova have been missing since the group's founding.

"We have united because we feel the Black Hand and especially the Sith Order are both incompetent fools who are rapidly losing power. They cannot check the growing ranks of Jedi, and so it falls to us to maintain the dark side's will."

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:38:27 PM
"No, I sense it's important who started it. Tell me"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:40:55 PM
Inu's lips curl into a sneer.

"Jeseth Cloack and Jehova Eaven. Both have disappeared since the founding of our Order, and it has fallen to the rest of us to maintain it."

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:45:31 PM
The name made Turbogeek freeze with surprise.

"Jeseth... Cloak? He is my Master! Was... or something. I have not seen or heard of him or a very, very long time."

DT took on a rather boyish attitude, much like he had been then when Jeseth was about - a surprisng attitude from the grim gunman of a few minutes earlier

"The name's Tubogeek, Inu. Tell me some more of the Krath, you got me interested now"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:50:11 PM
"We are based in the Empress Teta System, on the Planet of Koro Major, in the ruined city of Cinnagar. What rank are you, Turbogeek?"

Turbogeek. An odd name for an odd fellow. Can't be much worse than being his own sordid name.

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:54:40 PM
"Rank? who needs rank when you can throw fire and crap with the Force? I'm like, titles dont mean much to me. Only means something if you can hand out a smack down. And, I'm good at that.... hey, we should get outta here. The authorities will wanna investigate this mess and I dont really like explaining myself. You know what I mean dude?"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:02:27 PM
Dude? How long since he's heard that one?

"Yeah, let's get out of here. Come, let's return. You can get acquainted with our members, and find for yourself a niche in our group..."

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:04:48 PM
"You got any... like hot babes?"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:07:42 PM
"Huh!?"

Wierder by the moment...

"I wouldn't know, being married myself. But I believe all our girls are single. Cherice St. Hilare, Sonzai Kurai...wait, I think Feliciana is seeing someone...why do you ask?"

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:15:06 PM
"Ohhh.... just asking. Okay, you got a ship around here? I came by a commercial flight"

Inu
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:18:03 PM
"Yeah...there's a shuttle."

Turbogeek for a reason, apparently. The name now makes sense to him.

"What skills do you possess other than your abilities to wield the Force?"