PDA

View Full Version : Unpacking (open)

Tony Maxwell
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:59:27 PM
Tony had been in his room for a couple of day and he still wasnt done unpacking, he was putting a few books in a bookshelf he then moved into his room and put some cloths away, he went out of his room into the main living area he picked up a small box and took it into the kitchen, he opened the box snd pulled a few dishes out and put them away

he sat down on the couch to rest for a moment.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:35:02 PM
Shanaria not having walked around the LQ for a little while, walks past a room with the door slightly open. As she walks past she sees that the living room is full of boxes. Not having met many people here yet she desides to knock on the door....

"Hi! You new around here? Or are you packing up to leave."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 10th, 2003, 03:01:43 PM
Tony was suprised at the female voice comeing from behind him, he turned and faced Shan "umm hello im new here please come in" he set the boc he had been holding down on a nearby table.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 10th, 2003, 03:27:04 PM
Shanaria enters the room...

"I'm Shanaria Fabool...How long have you been with the Order?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 10th, 2003, 07:04:42 PM
Tony opened a box and pulled out a black leather jacket and put it on "i've been here for about a month my name is Tony Maxwell nice to meet you Shanaria"

there was a loud scriech that came from behind Shan then something flew by her head and landed on Tony's shoulder it was a hawk with brown feather's the tips of its wings and tail feathers where silver,Tony could see the suprise on Shan's face

"sorry to startle you this is Silver Wing my pet hawk."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:16:38 AM
Shanaria ducks the Hawk...

"I didn't know we were aloud pet in our quarters.....I'm pleased to meet you as well Tony. Silver Wing Is very nice looking as well."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:21:06 PM
Tony wispered something into Silver Wings ear and it flew into the bedroom and stayed there "i've had Silver Wing for a long time he does anything i say, he's a vert faithful freind"

Tony opened another box and pulls out a tool box and set it donw on a table then he pulled out a small brown box which he put in his pocket.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:34:48 PM
Shanaria Looks down at the floor...

"I guess it's nice to have good friends"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:48:37 PM
Tony saw her look at the floor, and pulled out a small photo and he loked at it for a moment then a small tear fell down his face he quickly wiped it off and he put the photo in a frame and set it down on the table where Shan could see it, it was a photo of two Adults with there hands of the shoulders of a teenage boy standing between them.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:58:02 PM
Shanaria looks at the picture...

"I take it that's your parents"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:34:36 PM
Tony turned to run wipeing a tear of his cheek

"yes they are.....they got sick with a strange sickness and died after a couple months of it, i've had to live with my aunt and uncle for a couple years and now im here but it still makes me sad when i think of them."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:57:20 PM
Moves herself right up aganst Tony and puts a comforting arm around him...

"I'm sorry to hear that... You must have really loved them for you to still be this hurt by looking at a picture, after this length of time."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 14th, 2003, 05:48:46 PM
"yes i loved my parents dearly and they've been gone for four years i was fourteen when they died and now im eighteen but i still havt gotten over it."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 15th, 2003, 01:44:37 AM
"I'm lucky that as of yet I have not lost any family to death. Death can be really hard on people... My grandfather had his wife and children murdered and left in a pile of flesh with there heads on the top of the pile when he was young...I took him a little under 11 000 000 years to get over it... and that was only because he brought them back from the dead somehow... And before you ask me how he stayed alive that long...I don't really know... I also dont know how he brought my mother, uncle and grandmother back from the dead ether."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 15th, 2003, 05:15:48 PM
Tony stared blankly at Shan "you grandfather was 11,000,000 years old...and he brought people from the dead, you have a strange family but at least you have one" another tear rolled down Tony's face but this time he didnt wipe it away.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:53:27 PM
"I never said I have a normal family, and I think a normal one would be boring. And as for my grandfather had his 11 000 000th birthday about 45 years ago... it was 20 years before that when he brought his first family back... My grandfather's brother is 2 years older than him...And both of them are still alive... the two of them are very strong force users, and tought me a number of things about the force before I came here... one of which is,

'When the force brings death to people you love, focuse on the love you shared, not the pain that it brings, for nothing powers the force stronger than love, because when faced with trouble, love will triumph over all, even pain, fear, anger, and death'.

I've hear so many teaching from the two of them, so many times, I can recite most of them in my sleep. And when you get advice about the force from two force users that count there birthdays in milions, at least I, always tended to listen."

Shanaria gently wipes the tear from Tony's face.

Tony Maxwell
Mar 16th, 2003, 03:51:27 PM
Tony walked over to the kitchen "can i get you something, eating always makes me feel better i dont know why but it does" he grabed a box of crackers and ate a few then put the box back.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 16th, 2003, 04:56:31 PM
"No thank you, I ate not that long ago...."

Shanaria smiles over at Tony

"So do you have a master Yet?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 17th, 2003, 12:31:08 PM
"no i dont i havnt really had time to look for one, ive been unpacking since i got here" Tony walked out of the kitchen and pick up another box and stacked it ontop of a few others.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:15:30 PM
"Well If you have gone a month without most of the things you have... kind makes me ask... do you really nead to unpack it? Pile the boxes in a closest and maybe empty one box a day. That way you can still unpack, and still have some kind of a live as well."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:31:17 PM
"well i only have a few more boxes left" he said as he took a few things out of a box and set them on a shelf, then he took the box and broke it down and set it donw on a bunch of other boxes.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:07:52 PM
"Your choice...I just thought that it might be a helpful idea....So what do you intent to do when your done unpacking?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 18th, 2003, 01:50:56 PM
"well i was going to look for a master, make some friends do some training and that sort of thing" he empty another box and put the contents on another shelf then he broke the box down and put it on the pile "wow im almost done"

he walked over to the kitchen and pulled out of the refrigerator a small piece of meat. Tony wistled and and Silver Wing flew into the room and took the piece of meat from Tony's hand

then Silver Wing flew to the Table and stood there looking at Shan.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:33:37 PM
"I guess That sounds like what most people are doing .."

Looks at Silver Wing and says...

"Is that a good piece of meat Silver Wing? It looks good..."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 18th, 2003, 06:51:33 PM
Silver Wing walked across the table getting closer to SHan and it let out a short screech

Tony finished another box and broke it down " i only got like eight more boxes."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 18th, 2003, 07:04:09 PM
Shanaria holds out her hand like a perch for Silver Wing and sends a friendly energy toward Silver Wing through the force.

Tony Maxwell
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:29:44 PM
Silver Wing eyed her hand and slowly walked on to it , Tony looked at them "umm you might want to be careful Shanaria his claws are very sharp and he could cut your hand with them."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:47:07 PM
"I know what I'm doing... He is not really touching my hand...I have a thin layer of hard air around my hand, so his claws wont touch, but to Silver Wing, he just thinks he is on my hand."

Shanaria gently pets Silver Wing's head...

"Arn't you a pritty bird..."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:19:21 PM
Silver Wing warched Shan as he walked further up her arm, he lets her pet him.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:58:22 AM
Shanaria smiles and pets Silver Wing some more....

"You have a really nice bird Tony...."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 20th, 2003, 01:57:17 PM
"thank you" Tony said from his bedroom where he was puting stuff away.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:07:53 AM
Shanaria get an impish grin on her face, and gives Silver Wing the idea,using the force, to fly over to Tony and nip his ear.

Tony Maxwell
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:20:55 PM
Silver Wing flew over and landed on Tonys shoulder, Tony pulled his head away from Silver Wing when it niped his ear

Tony stood up from where he was kneeling and walked over to Shan "I know you must of told my hawk to do that because he's never done that before."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:53:40 PM
Shanaria still has the impish grin on her face...

"Meee....Do you really thing a sweet inocent young lady as myself would do something as meen as that?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:39:13 PM
Tony frowned and set Silver wing back down on the table and went back to unpacking.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:52:58 PM
Shanaria hangs her head slightly...

"I'm sorry if I insulted you I was just having a little fun, and practicing my mind powers at the same time.... I just wanted to see how you would react..."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:43:53 PM
Tony turned to Shan "its ok your mind powers are good but dont do it again please"

Silver wing paced the table his claws scratched the surface of the table.

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:40:58 PM
"Alright....I won't do it again."

Shanaria looks at the room...

"It looks like you are almost done unpacking..."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:52:44 PM
"yes i am almost done but i still have much more work to do after this is done."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:38:07 PM
"Like what? Maybe I can help?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 27th, 2003, 07:07:05 PM
"well i think i need to get a license to have SIlver Wing in this city, i needed a license to keep him while i was on Naboo and i sure i need one here."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 28th, 2003, 03:51:14 PM
"Ok...That makes sence....But is there anything I can help you with to make thing go faster for you?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 29th, 2003, 03:10:06 PM
Tony looked at Shan "yes i wish to meet more people, perhaps you can introduce me to some."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:35:12 PM
"I still don't know many people here yet....I guess I nead to get out more"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 30th, 2003, 03:53:28 PM
"why dont we go out and meet a few people it could be fun" he finished unpacking the last box

"there finished."

Shanaria Fabool
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:50:47 AM
"Alright.....Where do you want to go?"

Tony Maxwell
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:52:54 PM
"well i've been to this great place called Master Yogs Bar and Grill, we could go there."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:25:19 AM
"I've been there too...and I've notced that if you go in there with somebody, nobody else will come over, as if they don't want to disturb you."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:41:06 PM
"hmm i've noticed that too, well do you have any ideas on what we should do?"

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:33:37 PM
"I guess people are must meet people on their own here.....I just try to meet people by walking through the halls of the LQ, and seeing what rooms have people in them, and just go to say Hi. Or I sit in my room with the door open and see if anybody comes in. Or head to the B&G and see if there are any people that look lonely... Thats what I do to meet people..."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:58:28 PM
"those are very good ways to meet people, maybe ill try doing those sometime."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 4th, 2003, 04:26:43 PM
"But in the meen time...What do you want to do?"

Tony Maxwell
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:04:34 PM
"i don't know we could just go do something, but since im new here i dont know what there all to do."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 8th, 2003, 09:50:15 AM
Do you want to go get something to eat at the B&G? If people come over and talk...then we meet new people if not then we still have each other to talk to..."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:33:51 PM
"thats sounds good" he walked into his room and grabed a few things and stuffed them into his pockets and he walked to the door and opened it "lets go Shanaria."

Shanaria Fabool
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:35:58 AM
Shanaria get's up and walks out the door, and off to the B&G.

" <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28644> Folow Me </a> "