PDA

View Full Version : Masterless Padawans of Mine: Important

Xazor Elessar
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:51:42 PM
I have five Padawans that I was unable to continue training because of OOC time restraints. They are:

Iago Kent
Lilya Goldberry
Venessy Stormfeather
Aello Stormfeather
Marga Alton

There was another but he went MIA. Also -- I think someone volunteered to take Iago Kent. I spoke with Anakis and he said he would take Marga. So that leaves Lilya, Venessy, and Aello.

If anyone could help with these students I would greatly appreciate it. It was my duty to find them new Masters and I'm still working on it. Any and all help is welcome! Thank you guys so much.

Xaz'
:angel

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:52:39 PM
I had volunteered to take Iago. Do you have any training threads that you previously started so I can get a judge of his needs? :)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:51:56 AM
Which of those three unattatched padawans are most combat oriented. Sage isn't too good with monk like Jedi, it'd be an odd pairing. Any of those three more warrior oriented?

Xazor Elessar
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:06:45 PM
Venessy and Aello are twins, Sage -- and both are very combat oriented, especially the boy. :)

Yeah, there has been one training thread for these people and so far, all I have them doing is feeling the Force for the first time, using small amounts of telekenisis as well as telepathy. :) Very basic things, as well as the meaning of the Force and what not. They're all in Sense, I do believe. I'll post them if you wish. :)

Agden Ithrin
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:53:18 PM
*bump*

:) Just thought Sage might want to be reminded of this.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 24th, 2003, 02:17:25 AM
Thanks Agden. I forgot about this thread actually. Appreciated. :)

Could you post them Xazor? I'm having trouble finding them. I can't view over... I think it's 30 days. When I try to change the view thread date option, it just comes up the same, not changing anything. Very odd. I'd very much like a link if you can take the time. :)

Oh and I haven't seen those two names pop up much, if at all. Are they still active? I'd hate to take a Padawan who isn't even here. :)

Marga Alton
Mar 24th, 2003, 08:46:53 AM
Xazor, could you perhaps arrange for Anakis and myself to meet if he is going to be taking me.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:02:00 AM
All of the Padawan's have other active characters on the boards.

I'm in regular contact with the Stromfeathers, too, so I can direct them to the threads once they start up again.

Iago Kent
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:48:55 PM
*comes into the thread almost two weeks late...someone volunteered to take me?

Sage Hazzard
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:55:34 PM
Well heck, I'll just take them. I don't need past threads. I'll just take them. Need some more padawans anyway. :)

Vega, it'll be soon. Probably tonight. I'll start something in 'combat' most likely. You can tell them now to look for it soon if you want. :)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:11:38 PM
Thanks so much Vegs and Sage, I appreciate this a lot. :)

Yeah, Iago -- someone volunteered to take you. I'll have to go back and figure out who it was though. :lol

And sure, Marga -- I can arrange something for you two to meet. :)

Marga Alton
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:49:23 PM
Thanx Xazor.

And not to try to sound like a nag, but I'm just giving a gentle reminder about the thread in the LQ that we're in together.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 29th, 2003, 02:03:50 AM
Okay, posted a training thread in the combat forum. I'd appreciated you giving them a heads up Vega. :) Thanks.

Oh, and for their knowledge, Liu will be playing an observer with me, as we watch them spar. I'll instruct them about the sparring when they arrive, so they shouldn't know that's what they're going to do. Liu and me will probably join in with the spar. Basically, I'm going to have them fight each other so Sage can point out whenever they should have done something else, etc. And he'll instruct them how to improve their methods to become better fighters. Oh, and it's for his personal knowledge. He wants to see their differences and similarities. He knows from Fire and his relationship that twins and/or siblings often end up fighting in duo duels, so they should learn to compliment each other's abilities.

Oh, and I'll be teaching them Force stuff too, later. I don't want them worrying it's all spars and whatnot. :)