PDA

View Full Version : Lost (open)

Aranel Oronrá
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:52:46 AM
" Okay, i can safetly say room 101 is not here..." He sighed. He had been walking abound for atleast an hour and had ventured down the same corridors over and over again. Corridor 4 had to be the chief of all annoyances when getting lost, he had ventured down the corridor about 7 times now and everyime he reached it he got more and more dis hearted. Aranel sat down on one of the provided benches and swung his bag around to the floor, he took out a sandwich and unwrapped it.

He had not the courage to approach his fellow Jedi nor did any approach him yet. He hoped however one would see him sooner rather than later and try to help him out, in the meanwhile he would sit and ponder, it had to be here some place. A map would be helpful he thought but he guessed most Jedi had some kind of sense or skill the guide them, he however had not yet learned that skill, he hoped however and Jedi who did would come to his aid soon.

Agden Ithrin
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:15:45 AM
The scent of some sort of herb wafted past Aranel’s nostrils as boots approached. Someone cleared their throat, from underneath their hood, as they stepped up to a doorway – presumably theirs – and keyed in the entrance code.

Aranel Oronrá
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:22:30 AM
Aranel tried to talk but half of a cheese sandwhich was stuffed in his mouth and with him sluttering to talk quickly before he lost another chance half chewed bread shot out over his green bag and down his pants.

"Err, excuse me?...i take it your a jedi?" He asked as he wiped what he could from his pants.

Agden Ithrin
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:17:26 AM
Agden paused before answering, unsure if it was he who was being addressed. After no one else responded, he canted his head somewhat to get a glimpse of who had spoken.

“Aye. I am.”

Aranel Oronrá
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:56:22 AM
' You would not happen to know where room 101 is would you?' he asked with a smile. One of those smiles that most people could not resist. This guy however looked strange...in a strange sort of way.

' You see im lost... He added.

Agden Ithrin
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:42:48 PM
“Room 101? Y’taking the michael?”

Agden laughed – where he came from, ‘room 101’ was a moniker for a place of damnation. Noting that the man didn’t laugh with him, Agden then added:

“Down the hall on the left… first door y’come t’ I think.”

Aranel Oronrá
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:49:36 AM
' Before i leave you Sir...may i ask what those blue markings on your face repusent?..im a seeker of knowledge you see and i dont wish to offend by making the wrong assumptions...' Arenal said with a half smile half expecting the Jedi the hit him or something.

Agden Ithrin
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:58:40 AM
“They’re tattoos… markin’s of the race I belong t’,” Agden replied as he pushed his head back, to reveal more cursive lines over his face, as well as the small horns around his brow.

“Zabrak.”