PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Important...

Sage Hazzard
Mar 9th, 2003, 02:52:03 AM
In the Videl thread that has escalated into a small war, can't remember the name of it, Hera and LV have captured me. They pretty much have me. I'm in their ship with some gadget keeping me asleep, and I THINK it's off ground. Not sure, need to re-read it. Anyway...

I believe they're planning on extracting the location of the Jedi Temple from me. Now Sage is pretty strong mentally and physically. He'll die with the secret. But they will have to beat him mercifully... ouch. Anyway, it'll probably go to another thread, don't know. Anyway, just thought I'd let ya know that after that thread's over, you'll need to mount a rescue mission. Heck, maybe when in that thread. Sage won't give it up,. Though they might try to just go inside his brain and get it. Though they'd find Sage in there, ready to show them the door...

Just a heads up. :)

Link:

http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27637&perpage=50&pagenumber=3

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:04:47 AM
Umm, the location of the Jedi Temple is public knowledge. It's on Coruscant, standing up like a honeymooner's dick not far from the senate building (*). Yavin's just a training / backup area. The Jedi aren't exactly in hiding anymore.

(*) - Euphamism of course, but it'll be unlikely even a Sith would be stupid enough to miss where it is these days - then waves evilliy at Sith who wanderby after that cheap shot :p

Zeke
Mar 9th, 2003, 11:54:01 AM
Yeah, really. At first I was like "Oh crap! They got Sage and they're gonna learn where we're...oh wait, nevermind. Dude, when they take off and ask where the Temple is, go over to a window, look out over the beautiful Coruscant skyline, and point. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:02:47 PM
Originally posted by Zeke
Yeah, really. At first I was like "Oh crap! They got Sage and they're gonna learn where we're...oh wait, nevermind. Dude, when they take off and ask where the Temple is, go over to a window, look out over the beautiful Coruscant skyline, and point. :D

That was a low blow. Very funny, but a low blow :lol

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:41:45 AM
That is, of course, IF they get away with you. I'd say the odds are pretty even they won't, as long as they can wait for me to post again.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:47:01 AM
* To pierce - I'm sort of feelign bout as useful as a third testicle on a bull in that thread - what am I supposed to be up to?

Sage Hazzard
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:50:07 AM
Hmm... Perhaps I should try Force Egg On Your Face when they ask the temple location eh? :lol

Hey, maybe I could tell them it's in another location? Like lead them into some kind of trap? Is there anyplace where there's a big ol' stronghold of NRSF or something, camping out? Where I can tell them to fly someplace then suddenly their surrounded and beaten silly? :lol Might as well take advantage of their blunder, eh?

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:09:30 AM
Protect the NPC civilians and PC Jedi as best you can. Fight who wants to stick around. Don't fight who runs, unless you think you can nab them.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:28:38 AM
Oooh, the cavarly has arrived! I knew ordering that operator to get the NRSF would pay off. :D

I'd say you should pretty much clean up, Marcus. Kick all the Sith's butts who are picking on the lower strength Jedi. I'd just hit and run if I was you. Blindside one Sith, move on to the next and let that Jedi use the newly awarded upperhand. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:32:57 AM
Who remains? Who's in the area for me to kick some?

Sage Hazzard
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:48:48 AM
I think Zasz is still fighting Kelt and Zeke. So you could just beat the crap out of him I guess. You, Zeke, Kelt, and Hadrian and Sene if they're not busy. You'd destroy Zasz I would think. :lol

Wow, those Sith have let me down. I thought this was going to be a fight to remember. For some reason all the Sith have decided to leave. Funny...

So I guess you could beat up Zasz or save my sorry keister. It seems LV is using her Force powers to screw over the NRSF persuers. If you could jack a X-Wing or something and pursue, that'd do some good.

Though, and this might be pretty cool, let me go. I could just tell them, like I said, the location of a dummy site. Like a place I know many Republic ships just sit and wait for someone to come along. Like near Kessel or something, where there'd be smugglers, so they'd just sit and wait for morons to stumble by who they can pick up. I could lead them right into a hornet's nest. Not only saving me but nabbing them. :)

Oh, and is Tondry captured? I didn't ream every post in the thread but it seems like Sorsha and her apprentice have taken him. Maybe, if they're not gone yet, you could catch 'em. :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:05:39 PM
Nah, they got away with Pierce. I told Kitty I wouldn't mind, as long as Pierce got to go down heroically. I wish they'd let me put up a bit more of a fight, though. I feel a bit like a wuss everytime I read that thread. :-/

I am determined not to let the other bad guys get away quite so easily, though.

Zeke
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:18:22 PM
Go for it, dude. I've got some doods in the Shrine that can decide they don't like Videl and Sorsha, so mebbe I can help you out once they get you there, eh?

AmazonBabe
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:42:35 PM
:lol

Who's to say LV and Hera will get away with Sage? Who's to say AB won't suddenly show up in her X-Wing? Who's to say I'm crazy?

Ok, I AM crazy!

Anyways, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for, uh, myself. Yeah. O_o

:: Skips off to lala land ::

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 10th, 2003, 10:29:38 PM
Zeke: Nah, no worries. I'm quite used to making the best out of bad situations like this. Plus, it helps Sorsha do something she wants. As long as I get something out of it in the end, I'll be just fine.

Thanks though.

Zeke
Mar 10th, 2003, 10:32:43 PM
No problem. :)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:31:15 PM
I actually wouldn't mind being captured. I feel--I feel--I feel so important... :lol

You want a recue team mobilized Pierce?

James Prent
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:10:42 AM
Sorsha....has Pierce.??

*I*'ll rescue you! James is good at rescuing peoples. ;)

:lol

Evil Hobgoblin
Mar 11th, 2003, 01:51:07 PM
Let me see what Kitty has in mind first. I like the idea of being cared about enough to be rescued, but it sort of depends on you guys knowing where I am and that sort of depends on me knowing where Pierce is. I'm pretty sure that whatever Kitty is planning will be cool and interesting, though, and I may want to stick around/ be needed for her plans.

So... erm... I'll get back to you guys on it.