PDA

View Full Version : Caged Animal (Taja)

Severen Morkonis
Mar 8th, 2003, 05:21:55 PM
'Come with me...' She had said to him with a suductive tone, the tone of voice any guy could not refuse. ' Come Sieken...come with me ' And although he could understand every word she said for some odd reason he noticed his legs carried him towards her. His mind was lost in a world of black and white, a chorus of bells rang through his mind telling him this was wrong but again his legs and brain were severed in contact.

Who she was, Sieken could not say, black lipstick and a pure white face is all he could make out, he index finger beckoning him towards her. Drugged is what he was, his head bobbed from side to side often and his brain was in a complete shut down . However hard he tried to revive himself her voice and finger just made him walk. It took no time at all to make it to the bedroom, it was dark and had the smell of corpses, yet Sieken still trailed the young lady, whoever she was.

' W...what do you want with me?...' He finally managed to splutter out. ' Where are we going?..and what have you done to me?...' How he had been drugged and even the day before hand were missing, How did she do this to him?..he was a Knight and she whoever she was had made him like a puppy. He was blank like the drugs had erased his mind clean of the day before. He was sure he had seen her before, but...who was she?.

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 10th, 2003, 08:39:19 AM
"What do I want?" Taja repeated lowly, pushing him backwards onto the four-poster bed with a gentle nudge. With a small laugh, she crouched down beside him, her fingers idly tracing over the contours of his face before coming to rest on his lips, as a gesture for silence. She then shifted on the mattress, using his shirt as a handgrip to move her knee to the other side and sit lightly across his abdomen.

The dosage of poison flowing through Sieken's blood was far from being lethal. Her only desire had been to subdue him, and this was accomplished with minimal effort; the man showed no resistance. The glassy screen which obscured his eyes and the mask of impassiveness he bore as an expression were the only physical evidences of his stupor, induced as it was, but it was not terminal. If it was in his will, he could choose not to succumb.

At the moment, though, he seemed content to linger in this state of disorientation. Pinning his shoulders down firmly, Taja pressed her lips over his, her voice resonating quietly in his subconscious.

I want to play.

Severen Morkonis
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:08:12 AM
' Play, what do you please [b]"play" ' He quite simply asked as she sat on his torso. he was slightly in shock by now, a bolt of fear struck hi and then died down as he rearlized he could ot move.

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 29th, 2003, 01:21:33 AM
She pouted, very obviously disappointed. "You're no fun," she huffed. Leaning forward, Taja pushed her face against his neck, her icy breath falling gently and steadily along with her words. "I could leave, if you wanted..." The hollow, snake-like fangs folded back against the roof of her mouth now uncurled as the Dark Jedi parted her lips, trailing the tips of these secondary 'canines' over his skin; teasing, almost.

Severen Morkonis
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:43:28 AM
In a world where he felt incredible dizzy, Sieken was hardly "there" at all. He heard her voice, soft and caressing his ears. Her very breath seized his voice from asking who she was for the 3rd time, his voice was frozen with something he could not explain to himself in his own head. It was a dream, it had to be. Sieken had not had sex in almost 2 years and then suddenly some radom girls drugs him and pulls him into bed?...surely a dream.

' Please...don't go...' He said with a pang of fright when she said she could leave if he wished. A twitching feeling in the back of his head ecoed in his mind and his heart, a pain etched into his feelings as she said that. He could NOT let her go...he was already under her power.

' Please stay...' He whimpered slightly at the very thought. Even though he was not in control of his own body, he manged to touched her hand slightly as she moved forward.