PDA

View Full Version : Addicted To You [Miryan no Trunks]

Lara May Lee
Mar 7th, 2003, 12:10:15 PM
Aishiteru, Miryan-San ... Aishiteru.

A soft voice echoed through the mountains of snow. Sitting on top of a hill, a woman sat in the snow, her feet dangling down in the air. She had long pitch black hair and wore a white outfit. If it wasn't for her hair, maybe she would've gone by unnoticed, since her skin tone was also as white as porcelain. She closed her light brown eyes as a faint smile drew on her pink lips. Behind her was a small harp. She took it and ran her fingers on the thin lines, her eyes remaining closed. She sang in an unknown language.

Miraa ga utsushidasu maboroshi wo ki ni shinagara
Itsu no ma ni ka sokudo ageteru no sa

Doko e ittemo ii to iwareru to
Hanpa na ganbou ni wa hyoushiki mo zenbu haiiro da

Kono yurameki koyoi no yume wo egaku
Anata no fudesaki kawaite imasen ka

Aoi sora ga mienu nara aoi kasa hirogete
Ii ja nai ka kyanbasu wa kimi no mono

Shiroi hata wa akirameta toki ni dake kazasu no
Ima wa makka ni sasou tougyuushi no you ni

KARAA mo iroaseru keikoutou no moto
Shirokuro no chesuboodo no ue de kimi ni deatta

Bokura wa hitotoki mayoinagara yorisotte
Arekara hitotsuki oboete imasu ka

Orenji iro no yuuhi wo tonari de miteru dake de
Yokatta noni na kuchi wa wazawai no moto

Kuroi fuku wa shisha ni inoru toki ni dake kiru no
Wazato makka ni nokoshita RUUJUU no ato

Mou jibun ni wa yume no nai e shika kakenai to iu nara
Nuritsubushite yo kyanbasu wo nando demo

Shiroi hata wa akirameta toki ni dake kazasu no
Ima no watashi wa anata no shiranai iro

She ran her fingers on the notes one last time before stopping. She opened her eyes. She was sad.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:56:06 PM
*His trenchcoat fluttered harshly behind him as he trudged slowly through the deep snow.. The storm had just cleared up that morning, and it was good that it had. MnT had been planning on climbing up to the mountain's peak today, blizzard or not. Just preferably not, as he wasn't keen on freezing to death..*

*As he stopped for a moment to look up at the now clear sky, he thought he could hear something.. Music? Closing his eyes and drawing the sound to his ears through the force, MnT could hear the sad tune being played by a harp, and someone was singing too, though the words he could not quite make out.. Oddly enough, the voice seemed hauntingly familiar..*

*Quickening his pace, MnT made his way around the side of the hill, and within a few minutes found the source of the now-ended song sitting almost hidden against the surrounding whiteness... His heart almost stopped, as he found himself looking at someone who he had thought long-dead, someone the memories of whom had both calmed and haunted his dreams for many months after he had last seen her..*

*With an inaudible gasp, he dropped to his knees in the snow, looking up at his love..*

... Lara..

Lara May Lee
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:52:43 AM
... Lara..

A gasp escaped her lips as she looked around her to search for that familiar voice. A voice that she longed to hear for such a long time now. She closed her eyes; no, it was just an hallucination. She stood up slowly, holding her harp in her hands and sighed. Always been too good to be true, that man. She kept her eyes closed to avoid getting tears again, like many times before. Stepping into what appears to be a cave, on top of the mountain, Lara marched into what she had called home, ever since she left what was once the only thing that mattered to her in this galaxy.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:57:28 PM
*Quickly rising as she turned and went towards and into a nearby cave, he followed afterwards.. He had seen a look in her eyes, one of disbelief, as if she thought she were only imagining his being there, and he had to prove her wrong..*

*Stepping out of the thinning snow level into the cave's entrance, he saw her turn away as if she did not want to see him, as if she could not face an apparition that might not be real... He walked up behind her, putting his hands gently on her shoulders...*

... Lara.. My love.. I'm real.. I'm here...

Lara May Lee
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:04:54 AM
Though the time outside was deadly cold, Lara felt warmth on her shoulders. Her light brown eyes widened as she hesitated to turn around. Turning around would mean face reality ... Face the emptiness. She stood there, speechless for a long moment before murmuring.

"Miryan ..?"

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 12th, 2003, 07:24:22 PM
*A soft smile opened across his face as she spoke his name, reassuring a subconcious doubt that she was real, that the constant glare from the sun-reflecting snow wasn't just causing him to hallucinate..*

... I've missed you..

Lara May Lee
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:56:57 AM
OOC - Sorry for the delay !

"I ... I can't believe this."

A part of her still remained unconvinced, due to the numerous times her mind had played a trick on her. She bit on her lower lip and closed her eyes. Tears filled her eyes.

"I don't believe this ..."