PDA

View Full Version : New place, with new faces

Jenos Turner
Mar 6th, 2003, 01:23:55 PM
Jenos entered the Bar and Grill, and sat down at a table near the middle of the place. He sent R2 to get him some fresh spring water, if they had it. When R2 came back, he was towing back a glass of water and a pitcher of it.

Jenos thanked his friend, and slipped the water.
"Aahhhh, now that's some good water."

R2 beeped something about wishing he could drink it as well. Jenos, just laughed and shock his head. He then looked around the bar, wondering if he would meet someone new today.

Sanis Prent
Mar 6th, 2003, 02:18:35 PM
It's water. Water is water. What'd that cost, three creds?

(From an adjacent table, I tilted back a double of bourbon, neat.)

Now...there's a scam for ya. You sell the stuff because its "pure and environmentally safe, with no additives and preservatives, bottled from the most pristine locations". Now, charge as much as you can for it. Three credits for a bottle of sparkling Ithorian, vs the tap down the bar for free. For some, its a stupid status symbol, and for others, they're genuinely duped. They're the kind of people who build superlaser shelters, and are convinced that the Jedi are putting glitterstim into their faucets. So, the only question left is to ask yourself...which one are you?

Jenos Turner
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:23:01 AM
Jenos turned to address the person that had spoken to him

" I have no problem paying for something, if I get my monies worth."

Jenos got up, walked over to the man and extened his hand

" My name is Jenos Turner, and your are?"

OOC: I either forgot, or didn't receive a email saying you replied. same thing for you Dasquian( if you're reading this)