PDA

View Full Version : Can you handle this? (Xeno)

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:21:48 PM
Straffe slowly made his way down a winding country road. The sun was setting on the horizin, simply beautiful. He made his way down, gazing at the beautiful sceanery. He had found peace in his hectic life. He woundered how anything could ruin this moment

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 6th, 2003, 10:19:53 PM
He'd wondered where exactly he was heading. He hadn't a clue why life was this way to him. The young Sith Xenodoros Stormrider traveled along the same sceneries. It sickened him.

Because of the problems Xenodoros has been facing with his family, he's had a chance to think of what he would do in the future of his life. The only problem is that he cannot find a motive to go on with his life.

He is a Sith, wanted for many things. Xenodoros cannot live a life with his current status.

Xeno's emotions were odd... He had no clue what was going on. He loved his sister and his mother but these feelings seemed to have changed the evil malicious, monstrous Xenodoros into a kinder one. But the hatred towards his brother still remained. This confusion of emotions might carry on.

Walking around the usual paths, Xenodoros encountered someone he'd seen before. His cousin. He'd seen him previously when he'd met with his mother and sister. But Straffe did not know who he was. Xenodoros hid behind a tree.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:54:14 PM
Straffe strolled along the path, listening to the birds in the beautiful sceanery. As he continued he noticed that the birds had stoped. It seemed to be eeriely quiet. A gust pf wind blew by as he stood still on the path, listening for any signs of movement. As he stood there, concentrating, Straffe felt a familier sense. He was able to pinpoint whos it was but it was definatly one he had felt before.

He closed his eyes as he tried to figure out where it was coming from. He visualized the forest and all its surroundings. He tilted his head as if he was listneing to the wind. He still wasnt able to pinpoint who it was but he was able to tell where it was coming from.

Straffe turned to his left and onpened his eyes. He put his hand on the handle of his sword and spoke out loud

"Whoever is there...You must come out or I will be force to come and get you"

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 8th, 2003, 08:32:51 PM
Force me out? Xenodoros asked, telepathically connecting to Straffe's mind.

This was something new that Xenodoros had acquired. Xenodoros chuckled as he heard Straffe say this.

My, my, you don't sound like a 'real' Jedi... I sense a bit of darkness in you...

Xenodoros again communicated with Straffe telepathically. A Jedi would not be so agressive. Protective, yes, but Straffe had a certain je ne sais quoi.

Try and find me.

Xenodoros tried to hide his aura from Straffe so it would be a bit more difficult for him to find the young Sith.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:07:02 PM
"That voice...Where have I heard it before?"

He said to himself. He felt a diminish in the pressence, he knew exactly what he was doing. Since could not figure out exactly where the person was he spoke out to the forest

"Darkness? HA!!!...Thats a real laugh. You want to play hide and go seek? Lets play!"

Straffe pulled out his Strider Blader "Spirit" And slowly walked towards the forest. He knew that this guy was trying to play with his mind but it wasnt going to work this time

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:31:57 PM
What I'm not allowed to roam the area? Is a Jedi's real task to 'force' everyone out with violence? Hmm... The words of a darksider, cousin.

Xenodoros moved from tree to tree, trying to confuse the younger Jedi Padawan.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:56:06 AM
"Who is this guy and why does he say cousin? The only cousins that I know about are Lance and Destiny"

Straffe thaught of this while slowly walking through the dense forest. He felt the man moving around but still wasnt able to pinpoint exactly where he was going to end up

"The Darkside is only for the weak minded...Which seems to be the case for you..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:24:47 AM
Watch out now.

Suddenly, a fist-sized rock headed directly towards Straffe with great speeed. If Straffe was fortunate enough, he would sense this and dodge it. If not, it would knock him out cold and make him vulnerable to any other attack.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:28:18 PM
Straffe made his way through the brush. He suddenly sensed an object coming towards him at high sppeds. Since Straffe focused on the Force for most of the time here, he was able to sense it being flung towards him.

He raised his sword and sliced the rock in half. Both peices flew on each side of him and richocayed off nearby trees. He scanned the brush to see his opponent

"Is that the best you can do?"

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:24:35 PM
Hehe. So how are my brother and sister? I'm sure you've seen them.

Xenodoros tried to make Straffe stop concentrating or at least give him some useful information. Xenodoros was a typical evil man, but this didn't stop him from getting what he wanted.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 14th, 2003, 09:56:44 AM
"Brother?...Sister?... Who is this guy?"

Straffe wispered to himself. As he searched thorugh thwe forest, Straffe bellowed out loud

"Show your self..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 15th, 2003, 06:41:30 PM
Why in hells should I? I'm not doing anything wrong. If I want to stay here then I will.

Xenodoros played with Straffe like this. This was a vulnerability test. Was he weak enough to fall into the holes of darkness?

Why don't you come to me

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 17th, 2003, 11:01:40 AM
Straffe stoped moving. His ears tweaked as he listened to the wind. He had come across an opening in the dense brush and knew he was here somewhere. Straffe slowly walked towards the center of the circule and sat down. He closed his eyes and crossed his legs. He concentrated on the Force to seek him out.

He saw flashs of white hair bowing in the breeze, a dark made hidden in shadow. He was wearing a black cloak and seemed to be grinning under his hood which covered half of his face

"Where are you..."

Straffe whispered

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 18th, 2003, 07:43:43 PM
Xenodoros leapt on a tree. The leaves and branches hid his form and his clothes camouflaged themselves to the environment. Xenodoros was curious to see how adept to the Force his cousin was so he watched, and waited.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:10:50 PM
The slight vibration in the air made Straffes ears twich. He turned his head sharply as he knew what direction it was coming from. He slowly got up and griped his sword in hand. He made his way to the tree line, hoping to pick up where he was. He slide back the sleave of his right arm to reveal rows of deadly throwing knives.

Straffe picked one out and held it in his hand. He closed his eyes and focused again

"There!!!"

Straffe picked up a small glitch of an energy signature. He shot the knife which landed a few inchs from Xenos head

"I know where you are know Sith...Come out and play"

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:09:51 PM
Xenodoros leapt to land behind Straffe.

"My, my. We've sure improved haven't we dear cousin?"

Xenodoros was calm. He knew nothing would happen to him. Waiting to hear Straffe's reaction, Xenodoros said:

"So, are you going to tell me how my siblings are?"

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:25:09 PM
"What siblings...Your a Sith, you have no family"

Straffe turned to face Xeno, clutching the handle of his sword. He didnt want this Sith to get the jump on him. He was still abit hazy on the "Cousin" subject

"Why do you keep saying cousin? You are not apart of me..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:18:23 PM
"The young Jedi Padawan has no memory of his past? Do you not remember the fun you had with your cousins when you were small? It's a shame that you have forgotten your childhood. It's something quite essential when it comes to living life. It's a shame you don't remember your old cousin Xenodoros."

Xenodoros smiled with malice, backing away slowly, Xenodoros extended his leg, throwing it toward Straffe's neck, causing Xenodoros to pivot on one leg.

Xenodoros' foot connected to Straffe's neck and Straffe fell to the floor. Suddenly, Xenodoros Force pulled the knife that was still on the tree, and used the Force to direct it towards Straffe with full speed.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 24th, 2003, 05:58:17 PM
Straffe was still abit dazed from the swipe of Xenos foot. He soon felt the knife flying towards him thanks to the Force. He quickly raised his hand and put up a small Force Wall. The knife hit the wall and richochaid onto the floor.

Straffe fliped up to his feet and speard Xeno in the chest so that he would stumble backwards. As Xeno was a few feet away, Straffe put his hand on his sword. He slide it out just a few centemeters to show Xeno he wasnt joking around

"Xenodros...That name....No, it cant be......."