PDA

View Full Version : Nightwolf (open)

Eris Alexiel
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:35:04 PM
A large ebony wolf wandered into the bar, it's eyes flitting over all the patrons of the bar. It whined softly before licking its muzzle, trying to get off some of the blood that still remained there. It stopped suddenly and pricked its ears forward, listening to a brief bar fight, it laughed a wolfish laugh at it.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:37:30 PM
Another wolf, the kind that walked upon two legs, watched the creature enter. It was not unusual for something like this to be seen in Yogs, not when the Dawnstriders still held some sway within the Order. Perhaps this one was one of them or a pet of theirs. Whatever it was, the Lupine returned its fanged grin as he sipped from an almost empty glass, sat at one of the bars many unoccupied tables.

Eris Alexiel
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:41:55 PM
The wolf sniffed the air, catching a familiar scent, Lupine. Its eyes looked over towards the maker of the scent. It's feral mind couldn't tell it if it had met this one before so she was wary. Her head canted a bit before she lifted one of her paws and began to lick some of the blood off of it, in truth she was covered but didn't really matter.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:45:19 PM
She may not have recalled him, but he did her. The shade of scent – for when he caught scents, they came in hues of the spectrum, as they did to all Lupine – around her was most familiar, and recalled exactly when they had crossed paths (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24397). It had been a brief and unrevealing meeting, but Vega was always interested in learning more about the Garou of the galaxy, especially those who appeared to favour the dark over the light.

Lambs to the slaughter? he questioned into her mind.

Eris Alexiel
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:49:46 PM
She stopped suddenly and shook her head lightly before looking up at Vega again. She smiled a wolfish grin.

::You could say that.::

She said through the force, still wasn't sure of who he was but didn't really matter, she sensed no malice towards her from him.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:52:32 PM
Van-Derveld gave a knowing nod as he watched the wolf, assessing it in silence. Evidently she was no Force user, but simply a Garou with a thirst for battle and a taste for blood.

I doubt the Jedi bar is the best place to come to celebrate your victories, still drenched in the entrails of your victims.

Eris Alexiel
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:56:35 PM
::Probably not but only one knows what I am besides I reside in that hotel next to the building::

She said through the force as she went back to licking the blood off her paws and muzzle.

::Not really best for a Sith to be here either::

She bared her teeth in another wolf grin, it had finally clicked who he was and where she knew him from.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:59:04 PM
Jed, bounty hunters, criminals and Sith alike patron this place. So long as I am not stirring up trouble in here, they have no reason to ban me from the bar.

Vega took another draught of his drink, but found himself unable to do so when his eyes were on the spectacle of the wolf cleaning the blood from itself – which by now had attracted the gazes of many naďve Padawan’s who were only now seeing the aftermath of battle, and becoming nauseous from it.

Wouldn’t it be quicker to just have a shower?

Eris Alexiel
Mar 5th, 2003, 03:04:30 PM
::Probably but it's not like they can sense if I killed a two-legger or just basic prey::

She stretched out her back and wandered over to his table so that she wasn't as noticable. Her jade eyes looked up at him, pretending to be like a pet to him so the Jedi would look away.