PDA

View Full Version : Hadrian Combat Training-1

Sene Unty
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:04:39 AM
Sene Unty moved quickly into the training room, a large box nestled under his arm. Yesterday he had sent a message to Hadrian to come to the room to begin his combat training. It was a big day, and Sene wanted everything to go well.

Once in the room, he moved towards the center and placed the box firmly on the ground. With a quick motion, he threw of his Jedi robes and with a quiet wisp they fell. Crossing his legs under him, he sat down and waited for his padawan.

Hadrian Invicta
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:33:12 AM
The door to the room opened slowly and a man in the grey robes of a padawan entered. He was tall and broad, a good 2 meters, 110 kilos, his shoulders were large, aleast 2/3's a meter in width. Slowly he approached his master, keeping his head down as he did so.

"Greeting's Master Unty," Hadrian said in his powerful baritone voice.

Pulling back his hood he revealed his face, and knelt down to the ground. Keeping his hands on his knees.

"You wished to see me?"

Sene Unty
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:45:20 AM
Sene's eyes were shut as he drank from the endless river that was the Force. He felt his padawan enter, but Sene didn't let it show on his face. A quiet calm at come over him, a precursor to the storm that was too follow.

Slowly Sene opened his eyes and spoke.

"This is your combat training Hadrian, and it begins now."

Outstretching one arm, Sene force pushed Hadrian off his feet and across the room. A dull sound followed as Hadrian impacted against the far wall. Sene quickly lept to his feet and spoke:

"You must always be prepared Hadrian for the sneak attack. It is only one of the many things our enemies will use against you in order to gain the advantage."

"Now stand and fight me. No sabers will be used now. We will work hand to hand."

Standing upright, his head lifted high, Sene starred at Hadrian as he motioned with his right hand to begin.

"Come Hadrian, do your worst."

Hadrian Invicta
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:58:45 PM
Hadrian rolled with the blast and game to his feet, he nodded to his master and rolled his neck. Quickly he glanced around the room, he needed to know where the walls were, possible projectiles anything that might be used. Then he saw the box sitting at his master's feet.

"Do my worst master? I would think you'd encourage me to do my best," He said with a grin. He was stalling, trying to focus on the box with the Force.

Got it....

Suddenly the box shot up at his master's face, as fast and hard as the young padawan could move it with his mind. He started running towards his master, he had his robes still on but they would be used soon enough. As he lunged towards his master he pulled his robes off and tried to throw them over him as he dove at Sene's midsection.