PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Ansatsu
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:41:44 PM
Okay went to the GJO today and saw one of Kwiets CT's.

Way Cooler Then Ansatsu .... Just Don't Tell HIM That ^_^;

What is this? I am cool, I try to be. This insults me. Why is HIM in caps? I do the best I can with my character. So please tell me why you think Kwiet deserves this ct. Thanks.

P.S. I wanna know who made this.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:44:23 PM
This thread has no business here. This is a GJO issue, not a SWFans one.

Figrin D'an
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:45:32 PM
Perhaps you should address this to someone at GJO, as Mr. .Net suggests.

Ansatsu
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:48:54 PM
Well no one answers me in the GJO. I usually get laughed outta there. So, I thought I'd do it here.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:51:49 PM
GJO administration is their concern, not the staff of SWFans. The FAQ also states that you should contact the group specific administration concerning issues at their forums.

Consider this thread on warning of possible closure. The administrative dealings of GJO are not the responsibility of the SWFans.Net Role Playing Moderators.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 5th, 2003, 01:31:39 AM
I believe there is a thread in Arcan, started by Morgan, that requests all complaints be posted there. Should be stickied. No one can laugh you out of a forum. If you're making a valid claim to a person who can take that claim, then there's no laughing you out of there. They might use a lol, etc. but it's not meant to offend. Posting here solves nothing, because the only thing that could happen is a GJO member sees it and helps. Which they'd have a higher likelyhood of doing if this was posting at the GJO.