PDA

View Full Version : A Devil of an Angel (open)

Jana Silthron
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:50:19 PM
Jana stood on a tall building in Naboo. Her eyes scanned the surroundings. She could sense someone coming. She had been for hours now. She waited for the being to show themself.

"Where are you? And what? No matter what, your blood will shed."

She extended her wings and started to fly around the city. Her eyes darted down every street and ally way. She circled the city many times and would keep circling it until she found who she was looking for. Any being on the street that looked up in the sky would see her... and she didn't care.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:02:24 PM
Zereth had senced the dark precence of Jana and decided to find her since he rarely finds another darksider like himself

he saw her fly through the air comeing toward him, he lept onto a nearby roof where he had a better view.

Jana Silthron
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:29:33 PM
Jana stopped when she noticed the man jump onto the building. She dropped down and landed near him. She looked at him for a moment befor she spoke up. Her dark blue eyes practicly staring into his sould.

"So are you the being I was senseing up there?"

Her eyes narrowed as she watched him. Her wings were extended out behind her.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 5th, 2003, 08:50:35 PM
Straffe lurked thorugh the allys of the city. He knew this was the place Jana loved to seek out her prey. Maybe he would be lucky enough to catch her. He had a faint sense of her pressence but knew the only place she would be is on the roofs. He kept his pressence low so that she wouldnt be able to tell that it was him but only know that it was an unknown stranger.

He pulled his cloak close to himself and his hood up. He dashed up the sides of the wall and eventually onto the roof a a near by building. He was finaly andle to her her, barely since she was in the darkness. He sensed another with her and saw his shadowy figure lurking near her.

He slowly made his way to the other building and closer to Jana so that he was able to hear what she was saying. He kept himself hidden in the shadows, his black cloak making him almost invisible

Zereth Lancer
Mar 7th, 2003, 05:21:13 PM
"that could be" Zereth said coldly to Jana his blood red eyes fixed on her "but there could be others you could sence."

Jana Silthron
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:45:22 PM
Jana gave the man an odd look then opened up her sense of the force wider. She suddenly found a signature she did not expect... Straffe. Her mind flips. She could tell this man infront of her was sith or dark jedi. She did not know if he was part of the order but she did know that if he found out of Straffe, they would both be in danger. Her eyes narrowed.

"Indeed it seems we have someone else with us. What shall we do about it?"

She quickly sent a force message to Straffe.

'Quickly. Go. He will find you and we will be in danger. Please Straffe go.'

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:25:49 PM
Straffe kept himself in the silence of the shadow. A white grin could been seen faintly. She always worried about his safty. He spoke to her thorugh the Force so that the man could not hear his voice

"Do not fear my lady, that man is no match for me. I have been training since we last spoke..."

Once he had finished speaking, Straffe held onto the feather he had on his neck. A momento of Jana that she had left him. He also put his hand on his belt to feel the Saber she had left behind also on that one night

Zereth Lancer
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:34:23 PM
Zereth turned trying to find who Jana had spoken of, he reached behind his head and unsheath one of his twin long swords he always had with him "where is this person you speak of?"

Jana Silthron
Mar 9th, 2003, 05:31:31 PM
Her eyes scanned the tops of the buildings. He was off to her right and behind. Her mind raced. Keep her loyalty to TSO or to Straffe. She suddenly flew into the air and looked down to where she had sensed him.

'I'm sorry'

He hears her force echo through his head as she suddenly dives down towards him. She grabs him by the shirt and pulls him into the air to where the other could see him. She flys back over to Zereth and lands, dropping Straffe on the ground and pulling out her saber.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:58:56 PM
Zereth was suprised when Jana droped Straffe to the ground ge could sence the light side in him "A jedi" he said coldly

he griped his sword with his right hand and used his left to summon the force to pulls his weopens off him makeing them fall at Zereth's feet out of the jedi's reach.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:57:31 PM
Straffe slowly got to his feet. His face, emotionless, he knew what was going to come of this. He ran his hand through his shiny blond hair and looked at Jana, then back at the man. A grin crawled across his face as he looked at his weapons on the floor

"You think you got them all? I am a highly trained Martial Artist...You missed a few things"

Straffe pulled back the sleeves of his coat and revealed Razor sharp thorwing knives that were imbeded to a holding device on his arm

"I have many things up my sleeves..."

He pulled one out and held it between his index and middle finger

"Better watch out who you challange"

He threw it at his feet to show how sharpd it was. While faintly distracted, Straffe summond up a Force Grab to retreave his Saber/Sword. He kept his brip on the handle tight as he knew that it was never going to leave his hand again. It was his soul and could never leave his side.

Straffe looked at the other weapons that layed on the floor. His Strider Blade "Spirit", his back up saber which use to belong to Jana and a few assorments of smoke bombs, ninja stars and a dagger

Zereth Lancer
Mar 10th, 2003, 07:17:55 PM
Zereth was not suprised by what Straffe by the throwing knifes, he reached inside his black cloak and pulls out his black dagger and throws it at Straffe's chest useing the force to guide it.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:46:45 AM
Straffe smiled at the mans attempt to harm him. While concentrating on the Force, Straffe pulled his sword up to deflect the dagger to stab into the ground. A grin stayed on his face as he spoke

"Guss you dont like introductions..."

Zereth Lancer
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:39:44 PM
Zereth glanced at Jana "i couls use your help" then he turned back to Straffe and a cold grin came to his face "ready to die Jedi scum"

he reached inside his cloak again and pulled out something shiny but he didnt give Straffe enough time to figure out that is was a thermal detonator

he thumbed the actavation botton and threw it at Straffe's feet the blast would kill him but Zereth knew he had a chance to live so he pulled out a few throwing knifes and threw them at him too.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 13th, 2003, 08:57:49 AM
The blast shook the whole building as it incinertaed the top of the building. While the fire rose, Zereths knives sliced through the flames like butter.

As the smoke began to clear, all that was visible was a charred up roof top with burnt knives sticking into the roof tiles. Not satisfied, Zereth slowly walked towards the blast site to examin the area.

"Over here..."

Zereth turned around to see Straffe ontop of a ventalation shaft. Just as the bomb was about to explode, Straffe used the Force to inhance his spped to move away quickly. He didnt get far anough as his left arm was slightly burnt and bleeding.

"I thaught you could do better then that..."

Straffe smiled as he held his sword out, awaiting his opponents first move

Zereth Lancer
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:41:14 PM
Zereth looked at Straffe no emotion on his face he held his sword infront of himself "its your move Jedi scum."

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:32:58 PM
Straffe grinned as he stepped down from the vent. He held his grip tight on the handle of his sword as he came face to face with Zereth. His face soon became emotionless as he prepared to fight. His voice was rough and sturn

"Are you afraid to make the first move because you know you will be beaten? Or just scared?"

He put the tip of his sword in front of him on the ground. He slowly made a line in the rocks that linned the roof

"Step over this line and I will show you what the Jedi "Scum" can do..."

Zereth Lancer
Mar 14th, 2003, 05:53:55 PM
Zereth looked at the line Straffe cut in the roof , reached into his pocket and pulled out a black box "do you know what this is Jedi it a very high expocive strong enough to blow up this roof and its set to go off in twenty seconds are you prepared to die jedi?"

with that said Zereth threw the box at Straffe "dont let it hit the ground jed ior its no more tomarow."

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 15th, 2003, 08:16:17 AM
"Is this guy bluffing?"

Straffe thaught. He wouldnt take the chance to harm the people of the building

"We'll see what will happen..."

Straffe quickly use Force Speed to catch the box in mid air and appeared behind Zereth. He held his hands behind him so that he would be pinned. Straffe held out the box infront of his face, seeing what his reaction was

Zereth Lancer
Mar 15th, 2003, 05:24:06 PM
Zereth stared at the box "i accept death but can you young jedi?" with that Zereth threw his head back and hit Straffe on the forehead with the back of his, Straffe let go of him and stumbled back

Zereth grabed the box out of Straffe's hand and walked over the the edge of the roof he looked down at the people on the street then he turned to look at Straffe "can you save all those people down there from death?" then he threw it toward the street.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:57:10 AM
Straffe smiled as Zereth let go of the box

"I would have had a harder tim eif you just droped it on the roof..."

When that was said, the box came floating back towards the sky. Straffe had used the Force to hold onto the box so that eh wouldnt sacrifise the inocent people.

With a movement of his hand, Straffe used the Force to launch the box into the empty sky. He quickly put up a Force Wall under it and made the two collide. The wall protected them from the enormis blast which woould have incinerated the entire block. The sky lit up like a candle.

As sparks slowly fell to the ground, Straffe glared towards the Sith

"I always knew that the Sith were cowards. They can only fight the innocent and not the Jedi..."

Zereth Lancer
Mar 17th, 2003, 12:24:00 PM
Zereth gave Straffe a cold grin "go ahead call me a coward it means nothing to me "

he charged Straffe sword held in his right hand he used his left hand to unleash a force blast at Straffe's chest then he griped his sword with both hands and sent a downward slash at Staffe's head.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:47:26 PM
Straffe took the blow directly and used the momentum to spring himself onto his hands the flip backwards onto his feet. He pulled his sword upwards to block the slash. As their blades connected, sparks flew in the air, illuminating the darkness.

As Straffe held his ground with Zereth, he looked at Jana who seemed to be helpless and in shock at what was happening. Her face remains emotionless as she kept her arms folded infront of her as the two faught.

Straffe slashed towards Zereth as they both exchanged blows

Zereth Lancer
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:10:44 PM
Zereth Slashed again but Straffe bloked his attack, he lapt back a few feet and threw a couple throwing knife's at Straffe then he attacked with a over head slash aimed at Straffe's head.

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:39:55 AM
Concentrating with the Force, Straffe was able to spin his sword fast enough to block all the knives. He soon felt Zereth falling towards him.

Straffe dashed to his left as Zereth pulnged his sword to the ground. As Zereth landed, Straffe did a small jump and kicked him in the face. Once Zereth jumped back abit, Straffe held his sword out, prpareing for his opponents move

Zereth Lancer
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:37:23 PM
Zereth pulled his sword out of the ground and looked at Straffe "it seems i've found a worthy oppenet but you have forgoten one thing" he glanced at Jana and nodded his head to signal her to help him "there are two of us."

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:07:38 AM
Straffe grinned at Zereth

"Ive trained for you Sith...I am not afraid to die protecting this city from your kind. If your so confident...Try and beat me"

His smile spread wider across his face as he put the tip of his sword on the ground

Jana Silthron
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:46:03 PM
(Sorry guys. Been grounded.)

Jana suddenly reacted. She flew forward and knocked the two backwards away from each other. She activates her saber and flys back and holds it to Straffe's neck. She seems to glare at him then speeks to Zereth.

"I can handle him. Go heal your wounds. I'll catch up later."

She waits for him to respond.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:25:36 PM
Zereth got to his feet and walked over to Jana "i dont need healing, and im not leaving either, i want to finish this jedi off"

He griped his sword and held it next to Straffe throut "i want his blood on my sword."

Straffe Stormrider
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:11:26 AM
A smile slowly spread across his face as he began to chuckle which soon turned into a laugh

"You think you've got me? think again"

Straffe used the force to creat an aura around him. He quickly used the auara to push away the two imidietly, making them back up a few feet. Straffe summoned the Force to bring his sword towards him. He stood between the two Sith and kept no expression on his face, his aura glowing in the Darkness

Zereth Lancer
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:58:27 PM
Zereth looker at Straffe his red eyes glowed as he griped his sword with both hands "TIME TO DIE JEDI!!!!" he leap into the air higher then he had before he broght hit sword down in a down ward slash as he fell the blade moved so fast that it seemed to catch fire as it fell toward Straffe's head.

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:46:21 PM
Straffe watched as he leaped into the air, impressive for someone of inexperiance. Straffe yelled out as he put his energy into his blade. His aura extended to cover his blade, making it look like it was on fire. Straffe braught his sword horozontilyto stop the attack.

Zereth came down hard as the two blades connected, sparks flying as they both began to exchange blows. Straffe concentrated on the Force to increase his speed, making it much more difficult for Zereth to keep up. Straffe moved fast, his movemnts were almost a blurr.

As Straffe stuck, he saw that Zereth was doin his best to keep up. He quickly did an over head slash which Zereth blocked but Straffe had other plans. Straffe hoped back, while in the air, he round house kicked the Sith in the side of the ribs, makin him stumble back a bit

Drake Lonerunner
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:58:48 PM
Drake senced his brothers signature and he enter the port of naboo. He also senced another familiar signature but the third, he did not know what or who it is. Without hesitaiton Drak grabed a speader and made it closer to were the battle was being fought.

Drake landed the speader and ran into the battle field, he threw off his cloak and look at what seemed to be a sith. Drake force boosted to gain more ground and jumped then dived onto the darked haired man knocking him straight into the ground. Drake quickly got up and made his way to his brother and greeted him.

"How are you brother i was on vacation and decided to take a break here, untill i felt your presence"

Drake took out his sword as the darked haired man rose from were he was knocked down. Drake spat and wiped the blood from the cut he had gotten on his face when he had jumped. He swung the blade around his head and keeped his left hand as a referance piont of attack for when or if the man attacked. Drake staired at him concentrated on him, awaiting for what came next.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:03:20 PM
Zereth got to his feet and then fell to his knee's his head droped "you jedi have beaten me... i give up" he pulled out his swords and layed them down on the ground infront of him "i exept defeat" he put his hands under his cloak

he fingered a couple thermal detanators onder his cloak, he pushed the activation button, he jumped to his feet and flung them at the Jedi.

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:07:47 PM
The immidiete threat hit Straffe in the face. He knew this was going to make a big dent. He quickly used the Force to push Drake hard off the ledge off the roof, knowing his brother whould be able to land safely. He then used Force Speed to dash over to Jana and spear her off the roof, keeping her safe.

As they fell, Jana pushed Straffe off her and spread her wings. Straffe landed hard on the ground but was able to see Jana floating in the air

Jana Silthron
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:22:35 PM
(Sorry I have been grounded for like 3 weeks.)

Jana landed on the ground beside Straffe. She looked up at the burning rooftop and wondered if the other sith had gotten away. She looked down at Straffe and pulled him to his feet. She muttered something to him.

"You must get out of here quickly. Take Drake and get out of here. This guy will do anything to destroy you."

She turned and took off into the air above the fire to look for the sith and to get him out of there. She would have to talk with Straffe later.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:39:45 PM
Zereth jumped off the roof and landed on the ground his his cloak and shirt where on fire he riped them off, his skin was badly burnt

he looked around for the jedi but they where not in his line of sight

he looked up at Jana "do you see the Jedi?"

Straffe Stormrider
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:45:51 PM
Straffe went to an ally nearby and found his brother kneeling, looking at the roof

"Are you hurt?"

Drake shoke his head, showing he was fine. They both put their cloaks back on and slowly walked away from the building. They had completed their task, they task to protect the innocent. They dissappeared into the crowed, becoming one of the innocent

Jana Silthron
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:36:27 PM
"No, they jumped off the other side of the building and into the croud below. I lost track of them in there. Lets get out of here before you draw any more attention to us."

She waits for him to get ready to go.