PDA

View Full Version : TSO Mods...

TheHolo.Net
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:17:04 PM
...please see this <a href=showthread.php?s=&threadid=27821>topic</a>.

Lady Vader
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:43:55 PM
For those members of TSO (basically anyone who's not a Mod) this is what the topic posted by SWF says:

Your group still has an outstanding balance of $30 for hosting here at Fans for 2003. Please submit the remainder before June to avoid board closure.

paypal: c_schertz@msn.com

Last October or November, I paid $20 of the $50 owed to have TSO here at SWForums. So we still have a balance of $30 to pay up. (Hey, running this board isn't cheap ya know :p)

So I need people with Paypal accounts to volunteer to give money to pay off the rest of the debt, or if you want to give money and don't have a Paypal account, it's not that difficult to start one.

Even if it's just $5 here and $5 there. Every little bit counts, and with the amount of members here, we can easily cover the rest of the debt in no time.

I can't pay the whole amount all on my own, and unless you wanna see TSO go bye-bye, we need to pay off the rest of the $30.

Be sure that if and when you do a Paypal transaction with SWF for the board, to mention in the notes that it was for the board cost for TSO (that's a curtesy to SWF so he knows what the payment was for and can keep a record of who paid and how much).

Please post here as to how much you are willing to give to keep TSO here at SWF. :)

Payment for TSO

Already paid:

Lady Vader = $20

Balance owed = $30 of $50

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 7th, 2003, 01:45:35 AM
As soon as I get a job, I can help pay. Still broke right now

Lady Vader
Mar 7th, 2003, 07:10:19 PM
As long as you can do something before June, Zak, that'd be cool. Any help, even if it's $5 is welcomed help. :)

And as for the rest of you, I KNOW you're reading this thread from the view count. I'm telling you here and now not to ignore this. This is very real and very serious. If ppl don't help, then TSO will vanish.

So, please, put down your input here... whether you can help or not.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:14:43 PM
I'll pay of the rest. Now to get this bloody PayPal thing working.

Malice
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:07:41 AM
Sorry LV, i would help out( hell i could pay the whole $50) but parents would kill me. They don't like me giving out money for things like this. Again sorry.

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2003, 10:24:44 PM
It's alright. I believe it has been taken care of at this point.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:36:57 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vader
It's alright. I believe it has been taken care of at this point. *Bump*

Not yet.

Lady Vader
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:12:47 PM
>_<

|I

*sigh*

Gav said he'd take care of it, but I guess he hasn't gotten around to it.

I'll just take care of it myself.

EDIT: I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE BALANCE AND PAID THE REMAINING $30 TO OGRE. Paid: 4/15/2003 @ 21:37 PST