PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on (Closed-Alpha)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:09:39 AM
:: Another day was up, another day to train Lance said to him-self while getting ready to go to the academy, he had been going to the academy for a few weeks he was training intensively. For an uknown reason Lance had been training fearing that something was about to happen and he felt he was getting a bit rusty so it was time to train intensively and regain his former strenght. That is why he had asked Satine Capashen to train with him both of them could learn techniques from each other that would certainly enhance Lance's knowledge and strenght.::

"Well...time to go" Lance opened the door of his room and put the lock on. As he walked out of the LQ Lance walked towards the academy his bag on his shoulder.

......Why am I training like this?...Something bad is about to happen...I can feel it....I have to be ready for the fight of my life

:: Lance walked into the academy his head full of distractions but still he walked towards the usual sparring room and threw his bag towards the corner.::

"Time for warm up" Lance started to perform his one handed push ups and set ups waiting for Alpha to arrive.