PDA

View Full Version : And in New Group News....

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:06:36 AM
I wish to take this opportunity to announce the existance, officially of a new SW-Fans roleplaying group, named the Lost Jedi.

Our forum can be found HERE (http://meras.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=111>HERE</a>.)

Please note this is strictly an OOC announcement and knowledge of the group's existance IC is at this point highly restricted and the awareness IC of whom does know has been noted.

Three things I wish to clear up. On, this is not really a Jedi group - it is a more of a roleplaying group. Thence, being a Jedi is not a prerequisite. We (That is, Xazor and I) will be accepting characters that may not normally be seen around Jedi.

Two, if your character is GJO, the answer to be joining IC will be a strict NO. We are not here to compete against the GJO. Aid and abet will be acceptible as one Jedi is going to do so far. We are 100% on the GJO's side in battles.

Three, we are not going to accept roleplaying newbies. As the group are friends OOC, we will be careful whom gets invited. There will be invitations. We will give a fair hearing to posters we know of if they wish to join.

The Lost Jedi is a concept tha can be found in the AOTC novelisation and Count Dooku is the last of the old Lost Jedi. Of coure he went Sith eventually..... but the term Lost Jedi means a Jedi, normally of very high standing and rank, voluntarily leaving the Jedi Order. The actual Jedi within this group are calling themselves Lost, but in reality, only one can be seen to really fit the proper definition.

Group "leaders" (for want of a better word) are myself and Xazor. Any issues or even RP ideas shoud be bought to us. Well, any of us who identify ourselves as one fo the group is fine to approach. They'll see we hear and know what's up.

In the end tho, we are here to roleplay and to kick some. If you decide to psot at the Lost Jedi forum, please read the FAQ beforehand.

May the Force be with you, allways :)

Signed,
Marcus Elessar, Warlord of the Lost Jedi

P.S. One big mad props to Ogre for hosting TLJ at Meras and also helping getting the style sheet in place and working. Aint it all soooo shiney? * Shameless plug * most of the graphics work is mine! I'm soooo happy with how it turned out :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:16:10 AM
Mad props to Fear's Womb, who is also hosting TLJ on their forum. I like to think of it as one of the ovaries. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:24:39 AM
Good Lord, that's a mental image I didnt want.....

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:43:58 AM
;) Which is why I supplied it. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:58:27 AM
How does one get polished steel ovaries?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2003, 05:05:05 AM
You don't want to know. :x

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 4th, 2003, 05:11:51 AM
:lol @ LD!

Helenias Evenstar
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:01:02 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
How does one get polished steel ovaries?

Ask Superman's mother

And as an unpaid (as yet) plug, much work's been put into The Lost and I hope it all works as intended.

Mr. Happy
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:38:43 AM
Hmm....

<font size=7><font color=00FF00>SPLAT!</font></font>

<font color=FF00FF>THIS GROUP NEEDS AN ENEMA!</font>

Zasz Grimm
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:29:10 AM
I always thought a Jedi Warlord title would be contradicting, but..

Good Luck on the group. :)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:05:51 PM
*YAY!*

It's awesome that we've finally become official! :D Mad propz to all of my bro's and sis's at TLJ. :)

*Huggles*

Thanks for accepting us, everyone -- we hope to be an asset to the universe! :D

Warrior Jedi Knight
Xazor Elessar
TLJ

:angel

Zasz Grimm
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:53:18 PM
TLJ ...

That looks so funny like that...

:p

Devin Ducat
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:04:28 PM
The LJ makes me think of Live Journal.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:14:39 PM
* Points to [INFO] Tag

I allowed LD to hijack, cause's she's nice and funny. No one else is allowed to do so :p

TheHolo.Net
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:36:58 PM
an [INFO] tag is not protected from spam by the rules, only [MOD], [NSP], and [RP]

Sigil Roland
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:41:09 PM
Wow thats something you don't see everyday.... LD getting the ultimate last word! Oh and Good luck to TLJ.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:03:01 PM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
an [INFO] tag is not protected from spam by the rules, only [MOD], [NSP], and [RP]

Oh. I thought that it was open seaon only on SPAM and HIJK marked threads. Well, looks like I learned soemthing new today :P

Admiral Lebron
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:31:24 PM
Mr. Elessar, please send me a PM if you are interested in role playing with the Remnant as we are interested in you.

Sanis Prent
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:33:31 PM
:lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 5th, 2003, 01:58:40 PM
I rock. :D

Sage Hazzard
Mar 6th, 2003, 03:16:41 AM
This group is peachy keen. Try it today!

::takes his twenty bucks he's owed::

:)

Really though, this is a great group and I'm looking forward to being there when it all starts to come together, building up steam, and taking the forums by storm.

Thanks go out to Fears Womb and Meras/Ogre, to Marcus who started the group and continues to strive for it's success and implementation, and to all the members of the Lost who took a chance on a new group and have commited themselves to making it what it can be. Here's to the future! Cheers. :)