PDA

View Full Version : A "special" street boy(Open\Jedi)

Leten Snat
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:28:48 PM
Leten Snat...A scruffy street boy, about the age of 13, walks the streets of the huge planet wide city, in which he was born on. He still didn't know the name of the city or the name of the planet... In fact this is the first time he has seen the light of day. All he has to his name is the money he has made by selling salvage that he find in the lower levels, and a small pocket knife. For a street person he looks rather well fed, but it is still obvious that he is still a street boy.

As he is walking around the streets, he hears a man say 'Dang where did my watch go!'... Leten starts to look around for the missing watch, not even knowing what it looks like. He sees another young boy sneaking away with a watch in his hand. he walks towards and past the bay sneaking away, taking the watch from the boys hand with out him noticing.

Leten walks around to the person who commented about his watch being missing, even though he never saw him in the first place, And hands back the watch.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

The man takes his watch back and mudders a small thanks, and continues on.

Leten continues to walk the streets as if he has walked the a million times, even though this is the first time he has been here. He walks the quickest route from where he was to a person handing out free food. He seems surprised to see this and even more surprised that he found this person. Leten walks up to the person handing out food and gets a helping for himself, finds a place to sit, sits down and eats.

Liu Fong
Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:37:58 PM
Liu turns down the man with the free food. Despite his life in the lower levels, the one-armed man refuses to accept charity. He has always gotten by on his own. He nearly trips as he walks by a bench; the boy sitting there stretched his legs at the time the Padawan was walking by.

"Excuse me," he says to Leten with a nod. Now that he looks at the boy, it seems that he is one of his own kind. A low level. "You're homeless?"

Leten Snat
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:35:23 PM
Leten looks up at Lui smiles and says...

"I prefer to say 'I live in all expence paid housing' but Homeless is an accurate term."

He looks at Lui's missing arm...

"It looks like you have weathered life before... which was it, Grannet slug, Gang, or self removal."

Liu Fong
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:38:07 PM
"Gang war. Fought on ground level at the base of the Senate building itself. One mistake and--shick!--vibroblade took it clean off."

He takes a seat next to the boy.

"I won in the end though...wasn't easy. It's not something I'm particularly proud of either."

Leten Snat
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:13:12 AM
Leten knods

"Gangs... at the senate building, on ground? you don't look like a grounder...I lost the guy that was raising me in that Gang war. I was only five and staying out of the way. I think my 'Father' was on the side that won as well..."

Leten takes another bite of his meal..

"Bet it wasn't easy... I try to avoid them...the gangs that is...I'm rather good at it too... and I am proud of that."

Liu Fong
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:19:46 AM
"Good to know. I was always in confrontation...they tried to take over the slums where I grew up. Since I lost my arm I had to go to the Jedi for help. I'm now a Padawan intraining there."

Leten Snat
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:46:14 AM
"Nobody helps us grounder...Who are these Jedi... and why do they care...Nobody else does."

Liu Fong
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:51:25 AM
"I used to think the same way you do. I'm still convinced that the Corucant Watch could care less for our welfare, but the Jedi are somewhat different. Though they don't usually do everything themselves, they do send people from time to time. And they are training me to specialize in helping the ground level citizens."

Leten Snat
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:15:03 AM
"Ok...But Who are the Jedi I've never heard of them. This is the first time I've come past floor 100."

Leten takes another bite of his meal...

Liu Fong
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:10:14 PM
"Jedi are guardians. They protect the people of the galaxy and maintain peace and order by way of the Force."

Kyle Krogen
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:16:29 PM
Kyle was wandering around the streets the same area he use to live when he was homeless all his memorys of being a street rat came back to him, he was a jedi now

he saw a boy who was a about him age and a one armed man he had seen around the jedi tample

he walked over to them "hello" he pointed to Liu "your Liu fong right i've seen you around the temple" then he turned to the boy "hello my name is Kyle Krogen"

Kyle guessed at he was about 13 and since Kyle was 14 they where about the same height.

Leten Snat
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:27:42 PM
"Well if they protect the people in the galaxy, Why have I never seen them? Why were they not there when my mother was killed...If they are out to protect people, they are doing a rather poor job at it."

Leten eats the last of his food then looks up at Kyle and knods...

"My name is Leten Snat."

Thug
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:39:33 PM
A small gang of 5 people having folowed Leten from the lower levels, Finaly see their target again. The leader points at Leten and says....

"There He is!! Get Him!!"

The 4 other thugs ready their medal pipes, and force their was through the crowd toward Leten.

The leader pulls a blaster and starts to aim at Leten.

Leten Snat
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:48:41 PM
After hearing the Thugs yell 'Their he is!! Get Him!!' Leten looks up to see 4 people with pipes approching him, and another pointing a blaster at him. He rembembers seing them in the lower levels before, and knows that they are nothing but trouble.

He quickly gets off the bench keeping himself low, and starts to head down an ally. he says back to Kyle and Lui...

"I gotta Go!! Nice talking to you!!"

Thug
Mar 5th, 2003, 03:21:24 PM
The leader fires one shot at Leten and misses completely, but smiles as he sees that Leten was running down a Dead end ally.

The other 4 thugs move to the ally, 2 stay at the opening of the ally blocking it as the other 2 run in after Leten.

Leten Snat
Mar 6th, 2003, 10:22:25 AM
Leten Runs down the ally, only to turn the corner and Smack into a wall...He feel out the wall to see if there is anyway through the wall. No luck... He then moves to the corner of the ally behind the dumpster, and trys really hard not to be seen. Unknowingly, he uses the force to make it look like he is not there, though anybody with the force, can tell that he is still there.

Thug
Mar 6th, 2003, 05:12:31 PM
The two thugs that went down the ally, reach the end and don't see Leten. One keeps looking for him well the other goes back and yells to the leader....

"Hay boss!! He snot in dare!!"

"You nimwit!! There is no way out of that ally!! He's got to be there!!"

"Kay boss... but I be tellin' ya...He snot there!!"

The thug heads back down the ally, and the leader moves to the opening to the ally.

Liu Fong
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:51:34 AM
Liu watches with the silent knowledge of a person with great experience in such matters. He shuts his eyes, seemingly unperturbed. His senses shut down--amazing how natural this is to him now--and floods with the Force. The shock of it is overwhelming; he knows the position of everyone within a 1000 meter radius.

C'mon partner...we're only worried with the kid.

The Force seems to respond to his request and fixes itself in a cone toward the alley. The Thugs are searching blindly, unable to pinpoint the boy hiding with a simple illusion at the back of the alley. Perhaps he can use an illusion as well? The building to their left is an apartment complex with a low fire escape ladder. He calls to the ruffians' minds.

The boy you are looking for has made it onto the apartment's fire escape.

Thug
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:13:25 PM
*Some of the thugs get a thought about the fire escape*

"Gee boss...Maybe he got on da Fire escape?"

"The latter is too high!! He could have never reached it! Now get back to looking for him!!"

"But what if da latter was down when he got here?"

"You would have heard the latter going up you doofus!! how could you miss hearing...Wait...We are talking about you...take a look up there, with buba. If he is there call us up, if not come back down. Ok!"

"Ya boss"

*climbs up the fire escape with one of the other Thugs*

Kyle Krogen
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:28:09 PM
Kyle watched the thugs go up the ladder his hand gripped his lightsaber he turned to Liu "should we stop the thugs?"

Liu Fong
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:36:48 PM
"No. Let them search. Henchmen are easily deterred. They will give up if they cannot find the boy."

Leten Snat
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:11:44 AM
Leten, not understanding how a person standing 1 foot in front of him could not see him, or why they would even think of looking up the fire escape for him, sits on the ground still trying not to be seen.

One of the thugs searching for him kicks a little dirt in his face by accdent. He does his best not to sneeze, but fails. The Sneeze brakes his concentration, and alerts the thugs of his postion....

"Ohh Crud..."

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:37:15 AM
Leten is sitting before an overturned box. Liu has been meandering ever so slowly toward Leten's position, and now is the closest person to him. He kicks the boy into the box, which rights itself and shuts its lid. Liu lifts the box--a difficult tast with only one arm--and begins to carry him out. None of the thugs have seen him to Liu's knowledge; maybe he can get away with the boy.

Leten Snat
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:02:12 PM
Leten screams with suprise as he is kicked into the box...

"Haay..WTF!...Whats going on!"

Thug
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:06:01 PM
*The boss looks Sharply towards the noise*

*The others on the ground walk towards it*

*The leader says pointing at Liu with his blaster...*

"You! What You got in the box!! Open it!"

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:05:34 PM
"There is nothing in it. It's simply an empty box."

The boy's shout has given him away. Liu's mind races as he thinks of what to do. If he still had both his arms it would be a cakewalk to disarm the leader, but alas, he has only his right hand. He shuts his senses down and fills himself with the Force.

Do what you will, partner.

Liu feels the Force overtake him. The world around him suddenly seems second-hand, as if viewed and heard through a filter. The Force is in control.

Thug
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:32:53 PM
"Then if it is an empty box....You won't have a problem opening it! Now open it!!"

*The other two thugs aside from the leader start to walk towards Liu with their pipes ready to swing*

Kyle Krogen
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:54:52 PM
Kyle sent a private message through the force to Liu "do you want me to delay them so you can get the boy to a save place?"

he stood up and blended into a neasrby crowd watching the thugs ready to spring on them as soon a Liu tells him to.

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:26:20 PM
Stand by.

Liu stands unmoving in the center of the crowd, holding the box with more ease than previously. The Force is boosting his strength and has heightened his awareness.

When Liu drops the box, that is your moment to strike, Kyle!

Thug
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:32:07 PM
"Well!!! Open The Box!!"

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:48:45 PM
Liu drops the box and with inhuman speed takes the leader's arm, driving his shoulder into the man's chest before wheeling the thug over his shoulders to land roughly on the pavement.

Kyle, make your move!

Thug
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:21:00 PM
Thug1*fires off one shot, that misses by a long shot, he gets fliped and hits the ground with a Thud!!*

Thug2*Swings his pipe on a downward Left-to-Right Slash at Liu, aming for his lower neck.

Thug3 *Crouches and Swings his pipe on a Right-to-Left Sweep at Liu's knees*

Leten Snat
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:22:17 PM
When the box hits the ground, Leten winces in pain...

"Ouch!!"

Kyle Krogen
Mar 10th, 2003, 07:10:55 PM
Kyle jumped out of the crowd his lightsaber ignited he cut the the second thug's pipe in half and used the force to push the third thug away "Liu do you have any weopens?" he kept his saber in front of himself ready for the thugs's next move.

Liu Fong
Mar 10th, 2003, 07:16:55 PM
Liu doesn't reply. As Thug 2's attack falls short for lack of range, he delivers a hand chop to the ruffian's throat.

Thug
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:15:04 AM
*The leader get up and sees the lightsaber*

"Shitty!! Jedi!! Everybody...RUN!!"

*The thugs try to run/crawl/limp away from the ally*

Leten Snat
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:17:20 AM
Leten Strugles in the box....

"Help!! Let me out!!! To Small!!! The walls are closing in on me!!! No Air!! HELP!!"

Kyle Krogen
Mar 11th, 2003, 02:59:35 PM
Kyle ran over to the box and opened it, Leten crawled out of the box "are you ok Leten?"

Leten Snat
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:10:03 PM
Leten Crawls out of the box, with a terified look on his face....

"I was ok intill I was kicked into this box! *Shudders* I just Hate small spaces... Ever since I was traped in a condemed sewer pipe for 3 weeks..."

Liu Fong
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:25:15 PM
Liu snaps from his Force trance with an embarrassed and apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, I only meant to hide you from them. I suppose I should've warned you somehow. I'm terribly sorry."

Leten Snat
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:39:00 PM
Leten shrugs and stands up, dusting himself off...

"Whats done is done...I guess being kicked into a box is better than being clubed to death... I still don't see how they didn't see me... They looked right at me at least 12 times...It was as if I was just a really cleen window..."

Liu Fong
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:57:08 PM
"Well then, back to what we were discussing before. You showed an interest in the Jedi."

Liu's not one to dwell on things past, not even if the event occurred only moments ago.

Leten Snat
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:10:19 PM
"Ya...ok why the heck did they run when they found out you two are Jedi."

Leten looks up at Liu, and Kyle....

"You two know more about this then your letting on...You know why they couldn't see me... And you must be tough in order for the most blood thirsty Gang in the lower levels to run from you."

Kyle Krogen
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:33:30 PM
Kyle shrugs "they where scared of us because they know how dangerous jedi can be, as for them not seeing you..... i dont really know, do you have any ides's Lui?"

Liu Fong
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:26:36 AM
"Hm...I too, was fooled when Leten suddenly disappeared from sight. Though I could not see you, I was able to sense you with the Force."

Liu's eyes narrow at the boy for a moment, then Liu gestures for the pair to follow him.

"Come. I should like for you to come with me to the Greater Jedi Order. I believe you are Force sensitive, and that you unknowingly shielded yourself from them with a Force-borne illusion. Come, let's be on our way."

The one-armed man turns and walks up the street toward the looming GJO Temple on the horizion.

Leten Snat
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:18:02 AM
Woundering where they were going and what Liu is talking about, Leten Follows Liu.

Kyle Krogen
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:27:04 PM
Kyle walked behind Leten incase the thugs came back.