PDA

View Full Version : Ooh...it's a MOMMY. (Torriana, open)

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:49:36 PM
Kwiet stares at the woman seated before him with slack-jawed awe, eyes wide with reverence. She's absolutley purtyful. She could be the one...his mommy.

"Um...hi..."

He waves a bit from his end of the table.

"I'm Kwiet!"

Torriana Marx
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:33:56 PM
It took Torriana a good long minute before she realized that the child's greeting was directed towards her. Setting aside the book she had been reading (an activity influenced by Dasquian, no doubt), she cast him a curious sideways glance.

"Hey, I'm Torriana," she said, smiling somewhat. "And... aren't you a little young to be here all on your own?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:41:31 PM
Kwiet shakes his head. He's only...5, but he's quite mature. At least he thinks so.

"Nuh uh! Are you a mommy?"

His eyes are wide with hope, and he scoots around the table to look at her more closely.

"You sure look like one...maybe you can be MY mommy!"

His voice carries hope, desperation, and happiness. A mommy...wouldn't that be cool? He sure hopes she'll be his mommy...

Torriana Marx
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:44:35 PM
"HEY! What do you mean, I look like a mommy??!?" :verymad This was infuriating and, needless to say, very degrading. She couldn't possibly look that old... could she? It was then, while trying to recover her shattered vanity, that she realized there was a hopeful intonation that resounded with his words. But he couldn't possibly be serious --?!

"..No, I'm not a 'mommy'. And uhm... I don't think.. it's that easy to just become somebody's mommy, Kwiet..." she muttered softly, still unsure as to just where this was going.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:46:51 PM
"Bu-but...I need a mommy!"

His eyes are shining with tears held in check, and his lower lip trembles, quivering with sadness.

"I...I dun got a mommy..."

Ansatsu
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:31:09 PM
I walked up and smiled. I picked up my son and tickled him. Laughter was always good. "Are you talking to this pretty lady?" I held out my hand for a shake. "My name is Ansatsu. I am Kwiets father. How are you today?" I said with a smile on my face. My ninja robes tight on my muscles. My waist long brown hair hung loose from my head. I smiled and looked at her. She was quite gorgeous.