PDA

View Full Version : Got a question

Hadrian Invicta
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:17:19 AM
The dangerous game thread. I know Hadrian is an untrained Padawan, but I'd really like to get him some experience and wouldn't mind rping him taking a pounding. The problem is I don't see how he could be in the thread without getting killed in the first 5 seconds. I considered having him come in and help with the evacuation of civilians and what not and maybe serve as a distraction at a key moment. I'd appreciate any comments or concerns with this idea and am going to hold back from posting in the thread until I get some responses from some people with experience and from some people within the thread.

Thanks for your time and any comments you have and feel free to hijack so long as my question gets answered somewhere along the line lol

Zeke
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:38:32 AM
Kelt just walked in on my side, to help me deal with Sorsha, so I'm somewhat inspired to amass an army of Padawans and just swamp her with noobs. :D You could do that, or PM Sigil about evacuating civillians. If you've got no weapon, I would say help Sigil. If you're armed, feel free to do what you will.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:38:58 AM
;; whistles innocently and has Vega kill some more innocents UNOPPOSED ;;

*AHEM*

Zeke
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:45:50 AM
I don't have anymore characters that could take ya, otherwise I'd be all about it. Unless ya wanna fight Logic, or some shit.

Aaron Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:49:52 PM
Eh, I'm sure someone will join eventually :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:32:08 PM
I can only join so many threads :cry

Pierce Tondry
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:26:10 AM
I'm a clever bastard for a reason...

Sage Hazzard
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:39:02 AM
Hey, just a tip, but there's a huge fire spreading. Started by a tanker, carrying something flammable, being blown up. So... maybe someone could use the Force to make a line of gasoline or something along the ground, then throw someone on it as the fire spreads like lightning down the gas? Hehehe, that'd be cool.

Zeke
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:45:14 AM
Ooh...Zeke rocks with telekinesis! I can do it no problem when I post next. Who ya want crisped, Sage? :D

Sage Hazzard
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:19:21 AM
Hmm... Take your pick. Wait, wait, wait!!!!!

I have a brilliant idea... OMG... this is a freakin' wonderful plan.

Lure some of the Sith into an area. Like fight them and what not, to get them to that area. Make them compact and together. Now this will take some team work. Like multiple people working to get their opponents in that area.... then, you make a ring of gasoline around that area and connect it to the big fire just as all the Jedi, out of the blue, jump away with Force Jump. Hehehehe. The Sith would be trapped! Yay! Maybe someone, me even if my attention isn't devided by a fight, could use the Force to fan the flame. Just make it a towering inferno the Sith couldn't escape. Now that'd be bad to bone.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:07:55 AM
Unless one of the Sith happens to know a little about elementalism :p

Pierce Tondry
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:30:57 AM
And they also POST! :)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 5th, 2003, 12:04:19 PM
Yeah, you're right Dasq... But we could always use that thing I suggested to set up something else. I.E. Get the civilians out of the area, catch our breath, set up another heavy strike.

Also, it wouldn't matter if they knew anything about elements. The fire is started and fueld by some kind of highly flamable substance. The would have to get rid of the flamable substance before the fire would stop or go away. Adding to a fire is a lot easier. Making a gas fire colder doesn't do much. They'd have to remove the gas molecules from the ground, create a BIG amount of water. Making it rain wouldn't do squat. So even if they did figure out something to stop the fire, it'd take a while to "charge" up to do it. Because it'd have to be something BIG to stop a fire like that.