PDA

View Full Version : Blood rights (Dirjj)

Valirion Thorn
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:16:10 PM
:: I sighed as I watched chained humans eat themselves. Cannabalism was vulgar in one sense but perfect in another, the idea that when one eats another they gain that one's "strengths and weaknesses" was amazing but hardly true until you had recieved the dark gift, but then that was a whole other sense altogether.
I downed all the blood I could from the glass before it filled my mouth and spilled down my throat. The council went well, words whispering in the darkness but faces I never saw and the gift was handed to more and more mortals, more fledglings to watch spawn and become godchilds in their own rights.
My armor and sword stirred as the final human died like a dog, moaning while all his blood drained against the already blood encrusted sands of the Pit. My armor wanted to taste the ground once more and my sword screamed to lick the blood up and not let it go to waste.
I smiled before crushing the glass in my marble hand. My hand that one day become a talon as time passed over my ageless body. So many things would change, I would have ascended so far by the end of many a man's day that I will be truly immortal. Already I had recieved the Goddess' blessing and I was her Knight of Pain. I would bring the light to heel, our slave, cattle that would feed us it's blood when we called. I laughed again and harder this time as I stood, nodding to the zombie like retainers of the Pit as they moved forward to "clean" the floor of the garbage and then return with more entertainment.::

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 11th, 2003, 01:36:22 AM
"Very impressive, Valirion," a voice called out behind him. Dirjj stood in the entranceway and took a step in. Glancing around at the macabre display of slaughter, he took a deep sniff and smelt blood, lots of it. But noted a mixture of noxious odors like urine and feces. Stepping over the remains of some poor soul's innards and Dirjj smiled crazily at Valirion. A brother in the blood. Every vampyric brethren he encountered at the Shrine had their own individuality yet retained the same amount of loyalty. Dirjj despised nothing more than a treacherous fool. He loved them as much as his black heart could contend with. He felt most fortunate to come into the acquaintance of Lordess Alana. Ever since she met him in the gardens and seduced him with her great beauty and charm. Fate had played him a winning hand.

Now the stink of spilt blood was overpowering, permeating the whole chamber. He could barely smell anything else. His bloodlust increased significantly but he also wanted to feed off the suffering of the victim. Violence was as much a drug as his more carnal requirements. There was a reason Valirion requested his presence and Dirjj was quite eager to discover what it was. "I am very pleased you summoned, brother. Wouldn't not miss this for the world."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 11th, 2003, 06:31:15 PM
And I am glad you came Dirjj isn't it? Forgive me, I hear voices across the Shrine's shadows and some whisper of Kolarik and some whisper of you Dirjj. Kolarik, Alana's new lap dog and you her right before am I correct? Of course, I can taste my Mistress' blood in you just as I can taste hers in mine.

:: A bladelike sliver comes from beneath my palm and cuts my wrist and I barely suck at it before spitting it off the balcony. The cut almost heals instantly as my armor patches it up.
The zombies returned with chained women this time, leading them out, all full of blood and flesh prostitutes from the streets of villages near the Shrine. I closed my eyes and Dirjj could see a flare of blackness, twisted with wisps of psychotic mentality and the combination of my symbiote's own thoughts blast out from my body spread across the Pit. I knew that Dirjj would only be able to explain that he suddenly felt the urge to cause pain and know pain, to be pain, to live pain and breathe it in. And so did the prostitutes, but Dirjj was a vampyre and he had the choice to resist my compulsion. They didn't.
The zombies, mindless and unaffected, let the chains go and the women hurled themselves at each other, their long shoy nails suddenly becoming their weapons as they shrieked and screamed, inflicting torment upon each other. I giigled at the sight and Dirjj could see the Long sword handle now protrufing from the top of my spine where it met my neck, and based right before the blade twisted within my spine was an enormous eye. The eye of my sword rotated around, observing Dirjj as it also watched the scene through my eyes. It laughed, a high shriek that could crack glass if it wanted and the mouth like hilt seemed to move with the laughter. It wanted to taste blood now, it didn't care who's, mine, the human's, Dirjj's.::

I am Valirion Thorn, Council member and Pain incarnate of the Shrine, do you deny it Dirjj?

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 12th, 2003, 07:18:26 PM
"Ah, fleshly passions come natural to us damned and that is what Lordess Alana and I shared. But as far as a lap dog, I am not sure it was such a contestable one-sided affair. I believe we both received presicely what we desired," Dirjj flashed a toothy grin.

He eyed the two women tear into each other brutally with glee. Both oblivious of any reason and driven by the most primal, simpliest of urges. Suffering neither coherent thought or logic or reasoning.

Dirjj shifted his attention back on Valirion, bowing his head, "I do not deny any of your titles nor rank, Valirion. As council member, you have my utmost regards."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:07:07 PM
:: I nodded with a bitter smile.::

As a council memeber? You speak well Dirjj to keep yourself alive as we all do. But know our Mistress, Alana, ony gives what she deems fit, no more and no less. Even if you did recieve the dark gift, she will have the upper hand in the end.

:: I laughed harder now as the oman killed each other in one blow to each other's throats, their long nails cutting the jugular and blood spewing across the floor.
I lifted one hand and closed my eyes, focusing on the bodies and the souls that were about to cme screaming out. Mortals that died by such violence would always be in torment in the netherrealm. I focused, almost hearing Soth in the back of my head telling me how to take control of the dead ones.
My mouth opened and moved in a whisper DIrjj couldn't hear but could feel as a dark incantation slipped from my lips and I could see the screaming souls peeling from the mortal shells. They stoped and started to go back down as the incantation increased in size. The bodies slowly stirred and then stood, their blood encrusted eyes observing their bodies as they put their hands in front of thei faces. I tied the incantation off then with a sharp word and the zombies were allowed free will until I decided otherwise.::

See, I can deliver the dark gift in different ways?

:: I smiled ruthlessly though as the zombies realized what had happened to them and what they had done, they looked at each other and then hugged, dead flesh to dead flesh, wailing and cryig bloodied tears, the blood coagulating before it could drip off.::

What are your goals Dirjj? What would you accomplish in eternity?

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:56:52 AM
Dirjj looked curiously at the Council Member, "To serve the Shrine loyally and find recompense in immortal pleasures. And rise such as yourself, Valirion. To obtain mastery over the darkness residing within me now and become a lord amongst the nosferatu."

Valirion Thorn
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:45:26 AM
:: My skin shifted silently as my armor and I took in the words of the fledgling.::

Nosferatu? Are we carrion carriers then Dirjj? I know of no plague that I carry?

:: I smiled away from Dirjj before turning slowly to face him.::

Then show me, you are armed are you not? Prove to me that you are on the path to your ambtions.

:: I leaned back against the edge and then slipped off, falling backwards and then spinning so that I landed easily on the blood encrusted sand of the pit. I turned and stared up to where Dirjj stood now.::

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:08:14 PM
Dirjj walked to the edge of the platform and stared down at the awaiting figure of Valirion below. The vampyre fledgling performed a small launch off the heights and landed nimbly upon the haunting sands. He approached the lord with an emotionless expression, treading upon the very grounds of the dead.

Finally Dirjj stopped, grinned grimly, and the snap hiss of a activated lightsaber broke the stillness that pervaded the calm moment's ago. It's incandescent crimson blade rose to readiness.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 18th, 2003, 03:46:46 PM
:: I was glad Dirjj had accepted my offer. This would be most interesting to duel another Chosen from Alana's fangs.
I faced him but closed my eyes as I let my body better prepare itself for battle, the symboites activating different functions to complete their purpose.
My skin shuddered beneath my red silks and then convulsed before erupting, my symbiote spilling from my pores. The silks were demolished as the fluid metal symbiote spread across my body, forming plates of armor that had skulls and spies and demonic art and runes across them. The symbiotic science stated that the armor symbiote and sword would cange their forms to fit the host's inner soul, his inner appearance, I foun mine quite fitting. The armor stopped at my neck, not forming the twisted metal plate over my head that would resemble a nameless demon from mortal nightmares.
My gauntleted hand reached to the base of my neck anda long handle split from my spine. I grasped the hilt and drew my sword, a large eye opening at the base of the blade as it unwinded from my spine. The hilt's sword gaurds were like the jaws of the sword, with teeth on the inside, and saliva dripping from the blade. The eight foot long blade twisted, shrunk, then increased in size again before becoming stiff and assuming a Kris sword style, my favorite kind of weapon as I held the massive two handed handle with one hand easily. I hefted it up, pointing it at Dirjj as I smiled. My sword screamed a challenge to the fledgling.::

I will not kill you Dirjj, you are my brother of sorts, but it is time to learn the limits of your tolerance, pain can make you just as drunk as blood can, trust me.

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:54:35 AM
Dirjj looked at Valirion and knew he spoke truthfully. Pain was a necessary piece to further one's strength and endurance. A testimony of power. The fledgling bowed respectfully and raised his activated lightsaber in duelistic invitation.

He also knew the Lord of Pain was going to issue it by the freightloads. And this would likely be a day long remembered. "Let us commence, Lord Valirion...," Dirjj finally spoke solemnly.

Valirion Thorn
Mar 27th, 2003, 04:32:19 PM
:: My sword was tilted in a similar duel manner. But I only laughed as Dirjj finished speaking. My sword screamed for blood as I brought it down, my eyes changing from the psychotic violet to a twisted yellow as my armor and I took full syncrhoniztion to enjoy the duel to its fullest. Play with him some, test his limits, then watch him bend to the will of Pain.

My strength was incredible, my speed almost faster than judgable, and my laugh hysterical. Vampyre's were beings of darkness, incredibly increased by the power of the darkside, as it increased over time. So being older, I was naturally better than Dirjj, But he could match me if he just focused, I was not going to bother with actual focused enhancement. I only focusd on th pain, his and mine. And then being on Roon, we were boh tens of times faster nyhere else, but I had Ashiva's blessing, my soul being thrown only further into the abyss by her hand.

My sword came up in one hand, arcing in the air and then twisting before trying to slice Dirjj while my other hand came up, my armor forming a large spike that stretched otto stab at him simultaneously.::