PDA

View Full Version : A romantic evening...at home (closed, Ange)

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:27:35 PM
Wei was resting and relaxing at home, waiting for his wife to arrive. It had been so long since they had done anything romantic together. He figured it was high time he spent some quality time with his wife like he used to do before their marriage.

"Anglica Shin, I love you more than all the world," He said as he flopped down on the bed.

Angelica Shin
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:16:21 PM
She walked down the halls of the Living quaters towards her, which she shares with her husband, but one thing had bothered her.

They were married, yes, but they hadn't made time to do what married people did.

She stopped outside the door, and smiled, she could sense that Wei was inside, so she had a reason to be smiling. She then opened the door slightly and peeked her head in.

"Hullo?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:38:41 PM
Wei had been able to sense his wife outside the door, just like she had been able to sense him. Wei burst from the small closet that people hung coats in and got his wife in a big bear hug.

"HEY! I missed you!" He said and shut the door. Wei began to carry his wife over to the low table that they had and sat her down by it and got her a drink.

"How has your day been?" Wei asked her. He loved to hear about her.

Angelica Shin
Mar 4th, 2003, 10:37:09 AM
"Um, good?"

She cocked her head to one side grinning, it was nice to see Wei all happy.

"I found something cool in one of the gardens here, I didn't think they grew here...."

She reached into her pocket and took out a slightly smushed bunch of lilacs.

"Pooh, they're crushed, but they smell nice." She held them out for Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:07:45 PM
Wei took them in his hand and took a whiff of the crumpled flowers.

"They do smell pretty." Wei buried his face in his wife's hair. "But I like the way you smell much better, my little lilac."

Angelica Shin
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:38:11 PM
She started to blush.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, my little Tiger."

She tilted her head back and kissed Wei lightly on the lips before asking, "How was your day?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 5th, 2003, 03:21:45 PM
Wei smiled and returned the kiss. "It was fun. Nothing but drills out in the forest all day. Then there was lunch." Wei had appreciated lunch. "I love honey mustard."

Wei began to laugh softly, and tickled Ange's sides. "My day is always good whenever you're nearby."

Angelica Shin
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:32:59 PM
She giggled lightly when Wei tickled her sides.

"That's good to hear, at least one of us have been training."

She then kissed Wei once more, "So, what shall we do tonight?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 10th, 2003, 09:21:48 PM
Wei had no money and no food in the entire living space. So dinner out or dinner in was out of the question. But he was too excited to eat. He was finally spending time with his wife.

"Let's play!" Wei said, and tossed her onto the bed. Wei followed after and pinned her down before tickling again.

"I've got you!" Wei said with a grin.

Angelica Shin
Mar 14th, 2003, 05:27:03 PM
"eek! WEI!"

She giggled, as Wei tickled her and kicked her legs abit.

"No fair! You caught me off guard! Cheater!"

She promptly stuck her tongue out.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:08:41 PM
Wei smiled. "Aren't you sweet?"

Wei looked at the woman with her tongue sticking out. "And very pouty too. Wei leaned down and touched his forehead to hers. "I love you," he said before kissing her gently but passionately.

Angelica Shin
Mar 18th, 2003, 02:41:01 PM
"Hmmm, I know am." She said after the kiss, smiling.

"Wei, can I ask you one little tiny question?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 19th, 2003, 08:37:30 AM
"Of course, ask me anything."

Angelica Shin
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:48:14 PM
She smiled slightly.

"Do you want to have children?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:30:33 PM
Wei smiled. "I was hoping we could someday. Maybe a little boy or a little girl."

"Or we could have a little monster and it would terrorize the house all the live long day!" Wei siad, laughing. He remembered being called a little monster when he was little.

"I hope you grow up and have a little monster of your own, Wei Wu Wei, then you'll know just how your mother feels!" his mother would say.

"I think it would be wonderful to have children."

Angelica Shin
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:34:36 AM
"You think?"

She leaned forward and kissed Wei lightly, then grinned.

"Then maybe we should get started?"

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 10th, 2003, 08:41:28 AM
"Maybe we should," Wei said with a mischievous grin, and turned the lights out.

Angelica Shin
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:50:27 PM
*Due to this being a PG-13 board (ha) the events that take place in this night-time display of affection will not be posted and we now present you with a booger. (watches the booger for five mintues) And now back to our regularly schu-schual oh cram it! Our regularly planned thread, already in progess!*

She stirred slightly, as the sun gradually creeped into the window, she opened her eyes slightly and yawned, before snuggling up againts Wei and speaking quietly.

"Wei, wake up, it's morning."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:53:52 PM
Wei opened one eye and shut it again, pulling his wife closer to him and shifting under the sheets. He liked having her close.

"It is not. Someone put a thingy outside the window to make some light so you would think it was morning."

Wei was indeed wide awake, he just felt like acting sleepy. If she wanted him up, she'd have to try harder than just a snuggle. Wei kept his face straight for once, waiting for Angelica's reaction.

Angelica Shin
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:10:10 PM
Oh, so that's how it was going to be, she grinned as she had one hand creep slowly up Wei's side.

"If you don't wake up, I'll tickle you until to you cry."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:42:21 PM
"Will not."

Wei changed his hug so that her arms were pinned to her sides.

"I'll tickle you until you cry."

Angelica Shin
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:44:38 PM
"Yoooooou! Cheat!"

She wiggled abit, giggling at how silly Wei was acting.

"Fine! If you don't get up then you're gonna have to sleep on the floor, and I won't give you a kiss, for a whole week!"

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:36:37 PM
"No kisses? Well if you won't give me a kiss, then I'll give you a kiss."

Wei kissed her on the neck to prove his point. "So there."

Angelica Shin
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:54:22 PM
She pouted sticking her lower lip out.

"No fair, if we aren't gonna get up, then we may as well go back to sleep."

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:21:13 AM
"Oh, all right," Wei said, pretending to be grumpy. Wei got out of bed, pulled his wife out of the sheets, then put her on top of one of the sheets and tied the sheet at the corners, creating a little bundle.

"Let's go! Wei said, marching off to the bathroom with his wife slung in the bundle over his shoulder. "Oh, and have I told you recently how much I love you?"

Angelica Shin
May 12th, 2003, 08:57:05 AM
"Ack! Wei!"

She squrimed in the bundle, then poked her head out.

"Yes, I believe it was yesterday."

Wei Wu Wei
May 12th, 2003, 01:00:27 PM
"Really? That long ago? Wow."

Wei turned on the water to the tub using a bit of telekinesis. When the water was at a right temperature and the tub was filled up to a decent depth, Wei let Ange out of the sheet right into the tub.

"Now you get cleaned up. I'm going to go make you some breakfast."

Wei laughed and headed to the small kitchen area to make his wife something to eat.

"Oh, what would you like?" Wei asked as he popped his head back into the bathroom. "I forgot to figure out what you would like to eat."