PDA

View Full Version : Family Reunion(Wei,Kwiet)

Ansatsu
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:34:20 PM
I smiled and looked down at my son. We stood on a cliff and looked at the village below. I had sent for Wei. I looked behind me. My scarf still blowed in the wind. My armor rattled on my body, and my sword dangled from my back. I pulled off my scarf and let my hair fall. The waist long brown hair flowed in the wind. I took the sash and ripped a piece off. It got a bit shorter and I retied it. That was to signify the old me detaching from the new me. I tied it around my waist this time and smiled. I looked down at Kwiet again. I rustled his hair with my hand and smiled. "Well, boy ready to meet your uncle? He is usually never late." I could hear footsteps not to far away. And then a simple tune. I remembered it from my childhood. My brother used to hum it every now and then. It was kind of like a family trademark. I looked over to the cliff and smiled. Wei was on his way. I put Kwiet behind me and walked forward. "Stay here okay. Wei, has never met you before. Gotta tell him about you first." I smiled and ran the hair out of my face. I looked over the cliff. "Wei, I hope your ready to meet me." I said with a smile. "I have changed." I looked over, knowing he could not hear me. I waited there for him to come over the hill. I took a deep breath and readied myself.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:40:10 PM
Wei was walking down a dusty road toward a rocky, hilly area that Ansatsu had designated as the place to meet. Wei had a few clothes and food supplies in a bag, and was carrying the bag slung over his shoulder. It was a good day for a walk. And a picnic. Wei brought the clothes along in case he wound up fighting Satsa again and his current outfit got shredded.

"But I don't think that will happen," Wei muttered to himself. Wei crested a hill and there was his cousin. "Hello, Ansatsu. It has ben far too long."

Wei pushed up his glasses and waved in one motion. Wei set his bag down. "What did you want to see me about?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:40:29 PM
Kwiet plunks himself down on a flat rock, picking up a stick and poking at passing insects with it. He'll wait if he must. The red surrounding his pupils flares somewhat as he disrupts the order of the ants marching in a line before him. His innocence is all that holds it back.

Ansatsu
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:44:08 PM
I turned to my son. He was facing quite a crisis. I couldn't let those fiend cells take over. I turned back to Wei. "Well, Wei I have changed. For the better might I say. I got the fiend cells removed. I no longer have the desire to fight." I smiled and waved Kwiet over. "And I wanted you to meet your nephew." I held Kwiets hand and let Wei get a look at him. "So does he look like me when I was younger?" I said laughing. "He's my son. I wanted you to finally meet him." I saw the heavy satchel on his back. "Would you like some help with that?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:47:26 PM
Kwiet's hand squirms in his father's grip, and looks up at Wei with...is it a calculating look in those eyes? Before either man can note it, Kwiet grins.

"Hi."

He waves a little, looking up at the man that is supposed to be his Uncle.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:49:32 PM
"No, I've got it under control." The satchel was a wonderful opportunity to practice Force Boosting. Wei reached inside the satchel and retrieved some candy from it.

"Hello, Kwiet. I'm your Uncle Wei. It's nice to meet you," Wei said, kneeling down to look Kwiet in the eyes. The Padawan held out the candy to the little boy.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:55:30 PM
"Thank you."

Kwiet takes the candy and shoves it in his pocket. He'll eat it later, after lunch. He knows better than to spoil it. The Science Man's cat lady used to make him not eat candy until he had finished all his lunch.

Ansatsu
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:58:30 PM
I smiled. "Go on, take it." I looked back at him. "So whats in their anyway? You pack the GJO in there?" I said with a chuckle. "Well, I am gonna show Kwiet something. I'll be right back." I picked up Kwiet and put him up on my shoulders. I walked over to an empty spot and put him down. "Lets see how strong you've gotten. Think you can beat your daddy?" I said smiling. "Now then no cheap shots, and play fair." I got in a stance and ran forward. I let the planets energy charge up in me and leapt forward. I release it and spun around. My legs coming to meet his face. The planets energy burning through my body. "HEYAAAAA!" I screamed and spun around. I was getting closer. He would have to think fast.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:16:01 PM
Wei watched the small spar between father and son. Satsa didn't hold back. It reminded Wei of his spars with his grandpa.

Wei scrathed his head. He'd have to talk to Angelica later on about getting some children of their own. Wei grinned.

"Who's your daddy?" Wei asked no one in particular.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:29:23 PM
Kwiet hops lightly to avoid his father's kick.

"Silly daddy."

He doesn't make any move to counter. Instead, he simply grounds himself in a stance.

Ansatsu
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:38:31 PM
I smiled, "You learned." I lifted my arm and fired off two darts. I came running forward and threw my foot toward his stomach.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:54:19 PM
Wei smiled as Kwiet jumped the kick. He must have some kind of training for Ansatsu to be using darts in his fight.

"What did you teach that kid?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 2nd, 2003, 12:00:58 AM
The boy twists his head, watching the darts whistle past. He catches his daddy's foot and throws it up, closing quickly with his other leg through the force, throwing an arcing kick to sweep it and throw off his father's balance.

Ansatsu
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:04:48 AM
I pulled my other leg up and avoided his arc. My body spun backwards and I landed on a firm piece of ground. "Your talents are great son." I smiled and unsheathed my sword. "But have you learned anything with the gift I gave you?" I smiled and stood waiting for him to unsheath his sword.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:07:51 AM
Wei's eyes widened for a second before returning to their normal size. The kid was good. Wei smiled broadly and laughed.

"Who would have thought?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:24:28 AM
Sword? Oh yeah! He's got one of those. Kwiet draws the blade from the sheathe at his hip. It feels alien in his hands, and his body feels off without the sword's weight at his side. It had become a natural thing, just sitting there lookin' cool...he's been neglecting his practice with it despite Armaiil's urging for him to go and practice.

"Let's try."

Ansatsu
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:15:24 PM
I smiled and ran forward. I yelled, "Block to your right!" I swung my sword too his right arm. I swung lightly though. I wouldn't hurt him.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:47:07 PM
Wei watched on. "Oh, come on, the boy's smart, he doesn't need any prompting!" Wei shouted at the fighters. Then he reached in his bag and took out a sandwitch.

"I love honey mustard," Wei said hungrily as he took a bite.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:45:37 PM
"Honey mustard!?"

Kwiet's dodge-rolls neatly, landing in a sitting position before Wei.

"I want some!"

Ansatsu
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:49:40 PM
I fell flat on my face and smiled. "Oh child. Oh well might as well join." I sheathed my sword and sat down. "Got a pickle, cheese, and onion sandwich for me cuz?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:13:37 AM
Wei reached inside his bag and retrieved two more sandwitches.

"I'm not sure. Try this one and see how you like it."

Wei tossed Satsa one of the sandwitches and gave the other to his nephew. It had honey mustard on it too.

"You got good taste, little guy."

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:28:08 AM
Kwiet doesn't talk; his mouth is full. He chews with a happy smile before swallowing.

"Drink?"

Ansatsu
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:48:18 AM
I smiled and took a bite. Yep, exactly what I wanted. "Always thinkin of others, aren't you Wei?" I said with a smile. I continued to eat my sandwich and pulled a bottle of water from the satchel. I gave one to Kwiet and one to myself, "You need more water. You don't get enough fluids." I smiled. I sounded like a dad.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:34:04 PM
Wei retrieved a bottlw of water from his pack and took a drink.

"Water is good for you," Wei said, somewhat sticking to the topic of conversation.

Wei ate the rest of his sandwitch in three large bites and downed the rest of the water in his bottle. "So, what all do you guys do together?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:38:14 PM
"We save the world!" Kwiet says proudly.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:33:18 PM
Wei lofted an eyebrow at his cousin. "You save the world?" He half asks, half chuckles.

"You guys must be very busy," Wei said to Kwiet, and patted the boy on the shoulder.

Ansatsu
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:18:23 PM
"Yeah, sometimes. But we still have alot to do. I wanted to now Wei, after you make knight, if you would like to teach at my martial arts shool. Teach Grandpa's art as well as the Fuma Style. Would you be interested?" I smiled at my cousin. I looked at my son. I wondered what he was thinking. He looked so intent on fighting.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 5th, 2003, 03:24:42 PM
Wei thought about it some. "Well, Satsa, the martial art is the family's only heirloom. I just can't give it away. So I won't be teaching Grandpa's art at your school. But I will be visiting to give your students a hard time."

Ansatsu
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:20:26 PM
I smiled, "Good thats what I want." I looked down at my hands. They had been stained so many times in the past. But that as behind me now. So I would move on and start again. I looked over the mountain and stood, placing one foot on the table and one on the bench. In a cheesy kung-fu movie pose I pointed my hand to the horizon and screamed, "Onward, and let nothing block my path!" I laughed. I felt like such an idiot. But I was still having fun. I looked down at Wei and Kwiet, "Kwiet, it's time to show you a real fight." I looked over at Wei and smiled. My long brown hair flowed in the wind, "Well cuz, what do you say? A spar for good old times?" I held up my hands and activated my shredders. They were some of my favorite weapons. I smiled and in the way I used to say it I said, "Have at you!" And backflipped off the table and landed in a fighting stance.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 7th, 2003, 03:27:24 PM
Kwiet shook his head. Daddy always looked like an idiot when he tried to show off.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 8th, 2003, 07:35:02 AM
Wei got up from where he was and stood in front of his cousin. The Padawan's glasses had slid down his nose, and he looked over the tops of his frames at Ansatsu.

"Now, cousin," Wei began, pushing up his glasses, "are you sure this is something you want to do?"

Wei soon broke out into a grin.

"If you are, then let's begin."

Ansatsu
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:53:00 PM
I smiled and leapt forward. My shredders extended towards his abdomen. I activated the boosters and dashed to the side slashing at his chest. I landed on the ground ahead of me, and turned around coming back at him with my foot extended at his face.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:46:17 PM
Wei dodged the first time, and on the second time, Wei met his cousing full on. The Padawan crouched low, took his saber from his belt, and activated it as he advanced on his cousin and cut at his face simultaneously.

Ansatsu
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:30:08 PM
I lifted my shredders and blocked the hit. I stuck one foot into the ground and brought my leg around to hit Wei in the back.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:03:11 PM
Wei pancaked to the ground and swung his legs at Ansatsu's knees. He continued rotating and brought his light saber around to cut at his cousin's ankles.