PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha! I'm the strongest figher of all!

Yasashii Mikan
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:56:12 PM
I am the strongest and I will show you how strong I am! POWER UP!

http://www.boomspeed.com/zekey/powerup.gif

...and...TURN INTO A SUPER SAIYAN!

http://www.boomspeed.com/zekey/YasashiiSSJ.gif

Muahahahahahahaaaa! Now we must fight in some desolate place that's a bajillion miles wide and is nowhere to be found on Earth, but hey, it's right over there...

This spontaneous round of DBZ bashing/spoofing has been brought to you by a search for quality sig pics...^_^;

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:59:18 PM
:lol

Sigil Roland
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:18:27 AM
And now...

PEKING - STYLE DUCK

There's a whole ritual involved in eating Peking-style duck. Each guest slices morsels of crisp skin and succulent meat, then prepares a kind of sandwich in a flour tortilla with Chinese hoisin sauce (available in Oriental markets), coriander, and green onion. 1 tsp. each ground ginger and cinnamon 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp. each ground cloves and pepper 1/4 c. soy sauce About 1 c. canned hoisin sauce 1 to 1 1/2 dozen flour tortillas About 1 1/2 c. slivered green onion, including some tops 1/2 to 1 c. coarsely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)

Remove giblets and reserve for other uses. With fork, pierce duck skin well. Trim off excess neck skin; fasten remaining skin to back with skewer.

Blend ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and pepper. Dust about 1/2 teaspoon of the spice mixture inside each duck, then rub remaining mixture evenly over exterior of birds. Leave body cavity open for more even cooking.

Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of firebed and place a deep metal drip pan in center. Arrange birds, breast-side up, on a well- greased grill 4-6 inches above drip pan. Cover barbecue, leaving dampers open to maintain a hot fire. Add 5 or 6 briquets to each side of fire every 1/2 hour to maintain a constant temperature.

Combine soy and 2 tablespoons of the hoisin sauce. Cook ducks for about 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until thigh meat is soft when squeezed (protect hands with paper towels). During last 20 minutes of cooking, brush ducks frequently with soy mixture.

Meanwhile, lightly dampen tortillas. Cut in halves or quarters, stack, and wrap in foil. Heat in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until steamy. Place in a napkin-lined basket to keep warm. Put remaining hoisin sauce, green onion, and coriander in separate serving bowls.

To eat, spread tortilla pieces with hoisin; slice small pieces of duck skin and meat (trimming out fat) and put on tortilla. Top with a few green onion slivers and some coriander, and fold to eat out of hand. Makes 6-8 servings.

From Cooks.com

Sejah Haversh
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:25:02 AM
Does it bother anybody else that they go from Japanese to Aryan when they power up?

And, in unrelated cooking news: To cook Matsuba Crab properly, you must remove the armor after the battle.

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:25:17 AM
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/ken-cvs-time.gif

“You’re the strongest?”

http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/ken-sshinryuken.gif

”I don’t think sooo…”

http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/ken-cvs-peace.gif

:D

(lala, aren't sprites fun...)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:27:58 AM
Behold the POWER OF THE MIGHTY RED X!!!

Sejah Haversh
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:28:02 AM
No! Not the red Xes! Anythign but them, our collective strength cannot stand up to the fury of the red X!

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:30:06 AM
MUAHAHAHAHA!>D

imported_Lance Stormrider
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:55:14 AM
:lol Bunch of Weirdos

Kelt Simoson
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:19:34 AM
OI!!!...this is a child friendly forume...you cant show XXX pictures here!.

Dae Jinn
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:21:31 AM
Ouch, so bad Kelt!

Kelt Simoson
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:03:15 AM
I thought it was a good funny :(

Dae Jinn
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:14:36 AM
It was, but so bad :lol

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:57:52 AM
I liked it. BTW, Yasashii, very nice with the pics there.

Zeke
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:27:39 AM
I think it's all quite hilarious. :lol

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:48:21 AM
Does it bother anybody else that they go from Japanese to Aryan when they power up?

Not bothered, just confused. A friend and I decided to try to find every small link between Japan, and how they loved the Nazi.

In a 1968 Japanese Movie about Aliens, the said aliens started flying around blasting buildings. In one scene, they blow up the Hitler Building. Yes, a building with a giant Hitler picture on it. Connection 1. (saw it MST3k)

Second. The Super Sayian thing. Changing into the Nazi "Supermen" Connection 2. (DBZ)

And the 3rd Connection we found, all the German names and words in Japanese Cartoons. (Neon Genesis Evangalion, ZOIDS, Gundam Fighter etc. etc.) Now don't point out that in Evangalion one of the members was German... but why pick out a German member from so many other countries?)

Just wanted to point that out with my annoying self.
Just found it really really strange... and distrubing...
But then again, Japan doesn't have any Neo-Nazi groups like other countries.(well, I never heard about them bastards in Japan) So it could all be just, luck of the draw type thing.

Zeke
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:18:57 PM
BTW, Vega? Gamegen links are buggered now for whatever reason, so they don't work n'more. :(

Da-Xia
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:28:18 PM
Bah!

The Nazi thing doesn't bug me, considering this.

I'm an equal oppurtunity hater.

*goes looks for new pics*

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:31:23 PM
Originally posted by Zeke
BTW, Vega? Gamegen links are buggered now for whatever reason, so they don't work n'more. :(

It noticed. How evil :|

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:02:58 PM
I'm an equal oppurtunity hater.

Ah yes, I tried that once... but at a school filled with idiots, they never listened. Just thought it was racism and white power <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> that I wrote about in the school paper's opinion page. Even if I critizied everyone... The Newspaper Room got death threats for a month to the "Opinion of some Guy" person.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 2nd, 2003, 04:40:36 AM
Oh my, Sigil's sudden Peking Duck post owns j00 all.

:lol :lol :lol

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:35:14 PM
We ought to have a contest to see who can come up with the most artistic hijack.

Da-Xia
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:28:30 PM
Originally posted by Zakatiel Rhinehart
Ah yes, I tried that once... but at a school filled with idiots, they never listened. Just thought it was racism and white power <smallfont color=#999900>-Censored-</smallfont> that I wrote about in the school paper's opinion page. Even if I critizied everyone... The Newspaper Room got death threats for a month to the "Opinion of some Guy" person.

Ah.

*hugs*

Well, I just hate people in general, so it doesn't come off as racists <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> simply 'cos there aren't that many minorities in my school.

Tis sad really, in a way, my city sucks.