PDA

View Full Version : An Angel Enters.....

Everyones Angel
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:24:15 PM
On her planet there are no names to differ between people. You just need to remember what they look like. Since she has never even gotten an adopted name since she left her world, everyone just refered to her as "Everyon'es Angel". She has always had a kind helping heart even to those she didn't know and always wished she could find some sort of "group" that protected the galaxy and helped those in need. Well her wish was answered when someone mentioned the "Jedi" and she asked what they were. As soon as they told her of the Jedi's motives she was infatuated with them and from that day forward she wanted to be one. So she set off in search of the Jedi Academy and found it.

As she landed her transport she shut down all the systems and opened the back hatch. As she came out everyone noticed her incrediable wings. They spanned about 4 feet to each side of her body and she was fully capable of flying, but she never does for she is scared of heights. She made her way through the streets of Yavin 4 and finnally came upon the Jedi Academy and made her way through the front gates. She wandered the campus a while and after a few minutes found the Recruitment Center and she entered.

Ahe took a few steps in a found herself in a large room. She made her way to the center of the room and called out oping someone would see or hear her

:: Hello, is anyone there? ::

Zeke
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:07:26 AM
Zeke stands with a yawn from his place behind the entrance doors and steps forward. He'd almost fallen asleep; recruitment has been slow today.

"Can I help you?" he asks with a warm smile.

Everyones Angel
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:35:29 PM
:: Yes, actually you can, I was wondering if i could become a Jedi? ::

She stood a moment and looked over the man who was standing not far from her.

Zeke
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:43:04 PM
"Sure you can. My name's Zeke. I'm a Jedi Knight here. You are?"

He extends a friendly hand to shake, smile growing bigger until his eyes squinted.

Everyones Angel
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:55:38 PM
She looked at his hand, not knowing what to do, she had never seen anyone do this before. Even in all her years of traveling, this was a first. A hand extended, what might it mean. She just stared at it as she responded to the man......

:: Hello, Zeke. I actually dont have a name. My culture dosen't believe in them. But since i left my planet, people have come to know me as "Everyone's Angel". Or "Angel" for short. ::

Zeke
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:02:38 AM
"Angel then."

It seems that she's uncertain what to do. He takes his hand back with a grin.

"Never shook someone's hand before? How do people greet one another in your culture?"

If he's gonna recruit her, let alone converse with her, he's gotta know something of her background.

Everyones Angel
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:06:01 AM
:: To you it seems simple, but we just nod to eachother. Or we just greet eachother verbaly. We don't have alot of body contact. But since my travels i have learned of things like hugging. Your cultures are very intriging in that they hug to great eachother. Yet they also hug when there sorry for something, or are trying to comfort a hurt soul. The hug goes a long way in your cultures. ::

She gave a quick smile as she waited for his response.

Zeke
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:14:32 AM
"That it does. Usually between friends and family...not strangers. It would be awkward for us to hug, considering how we've only just met. Anyways, to the question at hand. You want to be a Jedi. May I ask what drives you to this end?"

Everyones Angel
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:19:36 AM
:: I have always felt a strong need to help those in need of help in anyway i can. The Jedi, so I have heard, do that but in a galaxy wide scale. ::

Zeke
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:23:52 AM
"Yes, that's true. Is there some event from your past that compells you to help others? And are you prepared to help in any way possible?"

Everyones Angel
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:46:58 PM
Angel thought a moment

:: No event that i can think of. I have just always been a helpful person. And yes, i am prepared to help in any possible way. ::

Zeke
Mar 7th, 2003, 03:20:50 PM
"You're prepared then to fight Sith and Dark Jedi, to help others even when they refuse your assistance and try to fight you? You're ready to give your life for the sake of this galaxy's sanctity?"

Everyones Angel
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:11:04 AM
Angel thought a mement. Was she really prepared? Well she was pretty shure she was and knew the next thing out of her mouth would determine what came next in her life,

:: Yes, Yes I am. ::

Zeke
Mar 8th, 2003, 02:02:30 AM
"Very well then. I accept you into our Jedi Order. You are free to roam the grounds as you see fit. Rooms in the Living Quarters are first come, first served, so just take the first empty room you find. Visit the Academy and seek one of the masters for training, or go to Yoghurt's Bar and Grill and make some friends."

Everyones Angel
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:37:36 PM
:: Thank You, i appreciate it. ::

She gave a quick smile and headed off for the Living Quarters.