PDA

View Full Version : Awoken......and revenge is mine(Kwiet,Armaill)

Ansatsu
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:36:12 PM
I opened my eyes in the tank. My torso floating there liflessly. I felt revitalized though. All the regret of my pasts acts hit me. I cried for a moment and looked around. I could see the doctor. I could see my son. He looked stronger, and I was proud. I smiled and looked to the doctor. It was all over. No longer would I serve Fiend. The cells were gone, I was born anew. I closed my eyes and thought of the great destiny ahead of me. It was time to show Fiend the truth. It was time to destroy him and his empire. But first, I would have to hug my son. I would have to take him to meet his uncle. I smiled, Wei, I wondered where he was. I wondered if he knew what happened to me. I knew in our last fight he said he would never fight me again. I looked at my bionics on the table. All cleaned out. Good. The doctor had done his job. I smiled. Now to do my job, and to finally show people my true power. I couldn't wait. It was time to be good. To redo my life, and to make all the wrongs right. I slowly slipped asleep, and waited for the doctor to wake me up. Completly reattached, and redone. I couldn't wait to hear my son again. I slept, and as I did I knew what was happening. Fiend was taking control. I wondered how long I had been in this tube.

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:44:01 PM
The doctor drains the capsule and removes the ninja, lying him on an operating table. Nearby on four rolling tables are the limbs that will replace his old ones. They're a dull color, suited to the secrecy favored by the sect of mysterious warriors. The bionics possess twice the strength of any man, with dart launchers on the tops of his forearms. In his legs are the poison spores used to paralyze and choke his opposition. A solid kick will automatically unleash the microspores, so he need not worry with releasing them himself. The darts can be fired, but are also programmed to fire automatically with a connected punch. Armaiil begins to attach the limbs.

"It's been two months. Your son has been breaking my Altered Beasts."

Kwiet Ideya
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:46:39 PM
Kwiet stands at the doctor's side, nodding vigorously, proud of what he's done and burning to tell his daddy.

"I beat a bunch o' li'l ones. But I couldn't beat the big a'pha one! He's a bajillion feet tall with big long teeth and wings!"

Ansatsu
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:53:48 PM
I smiled and turned to my son. I looked at him, "That's great. I'll show you how to beat a big one. I need a challenge doc, get him ready after me." I closed my eyes again. My arms became attached and I moved them. I touched my sons face, "I'm so proud of you." I closed my eyes again. I waited for the doctor to attach my legs. Then it was time to show these people true power.

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:00:12 PM
The doctor shrugs as Ansatsu requests to challenge the alpha of the pack.

"If you must...but he's far from being cannon fodder. Unlike the others, he is sentient, and intelligent."

With one leg on, the doctor turns to the next.

"Not even my most precious specimen beat him."

Ansatsu
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:03:07 PM
I turned, "I'm alot better than you think. I wanna test myself. I need it. I am smarter than any animal. Trust me." I smiled and closed my eyes again.

Kwiet Ideya
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:46:43 PM
Kwiet shook his head.

"Nuh uh! It's SMART."

The boy had sat in on Armaiil's sessions with it, furthering the beast's alterations and watching as it grew, physically and mentally.

"It knows how to count past twenty! And it can do mulpliticashin!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 28th, 2003, 10:48:48 PM
"You would do well to listen to your son," Armaiil remarks as he attaches the last of the ninja's limbs. "See if you can stand."

Ansatsu
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:58:18 PM
I smiled. I pushed up and stood. My legs hitting he ground. I smiled and looked around. I lifted my arm to a computer. I aimed somewhere else and fired a dart. It flew into the wall with great precision. I began to flip backwards and bounced off the wall. My mind thinking only of that. I jumped off one wall. I pounced toward my son and pinned to the ground softly. I began tickling his ribs and laughing. "Did ya miss me?" I said jokingly. I continued to tickle him. I couldn't remember the last time I had laughed.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:02:22 AM
"Yeah!" he giggles. "Get offa me!"

He slips from his father's grasp with ease, the result of his months of solo training and tackles him about the neck.

Ansatsu
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:46:12 AM
I smiled and flipped him over me and into the air. He flew up a ways and then I lifted out one arm and caught him. I stuck him on my shoulders and laughed. "I'll get you when we get back home. You got strong." I smiled and turned to the doctor. "Thanks for watching him for me doc. I really appreciate it." I looked back up at Kwiet. "You ready to get back to your fuma training?" I smiled and then got a little frown. "We won't see Grampa Fiend again. I'm sorry. But you get to meet your Uncle Wei! He is one of the nicest people I know. And he can teach ya to fight too. You wanna meet him?" I smiled. I hoped he wanted too.

Armaiil Kryatir
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:52:59 AM
"If you are quite done..." the doctor growls irritably, "Leave."

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:53:58 AM
"Le's go!"

Kwiet is ready to get going, and Mr. Science Man is mad. He doesn't wanna stick around here n'more anyways. His TV sucks.

Ansatsu
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:00:19 AM
I smiled and looked back at the doc. "Thanks again. Be back in a few years to get his cells removed. See ya then." I looked up at Kwiet, "Well buddy, you ready to go meet your uncle?" I said with a bit of joy in my face. I was ready to see my family again.