PDA

View Full Version : Homework Fun!

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:44:12 AM
**Dies**

from 8-1... nothing but Video Editing PAIN!!! MY PC ain't built for half Gig Movie renders... Had to hella compress everything just for it to run. The Horror... The HORROR! Evil Teacher assigns me the idiot of the class as a partner... IT college! Ain't we spose to pick our own buddies now? Well anyway, I DONE with this PC for the next couple of days... well maybe a day. Be gone from me this horror and lack of sleep it will be! I have crammed for tests for days before, but it does not even come close to the total horror and evilness of trying to fix a project that the got so totally screwed up by one guy... Well, Guess that life! Maybe Strongbad will have a suggestion for me... going to write him.

Up side, got to watch Dr. Strangelove while rendering... (for the past 2 hours...)

Like I said, I will be gone for a bit, just need to take a break from hard thinking. Laterz People!

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:43:57 PM
:verymad Don't EVER, I repeat EVER do this to us! Never put "Homework" and "Fun" next to each other!

:lol jk Take care! And MAN I feel sorry for you, getting the class idiot as your partner...ouch!

AmazonBabe
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:10:50 PM
>_<

Take a break. You deserve it. :)

Kelt Simoson
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:13:31 PM
I can relate

ART HOMEWORK EVERY NIGHT!!! :)

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:00:12 PM
The horror! Yesterday at School, the day we where spose to turn it in. The teacher gives us a pop-quiz and pushes the due date back to Tuesday! All that time wasted!

The cool thing is, we all on computers, so a couple of us got on a Instant messager and group compared answers on the pop quiz/test thing.