Don't be so quick to walk away
(Come over here baby)

Are you feeling me?
Let's do something
Let's make a bet
Cause I, bet I have you naked by the end of this song
---

Back at the Candy Store.

Sway sat back in her large black leather chair, her legs crossed on her desk. She twirled a silver dagger between her fingers, practically by reflex, as she yawned, leaning her head back into the cushions of the chair. A long sigh escaped her mouth. It was cool to be the boss of a underground drug-selling gang, but she was generally stuck here, sending her employees out to sell to the loyal ones, warn those who hadn't paid yet, or to simply kill those who 'stole' their products. What kind of products did they sell ? Illegal, naturally. Powder, dust, spray, liquid ... Any form of drugs, all of them carefully placed in a white bag with the words "Severe" printed on it. And if it didn't exist ? They'd just have to create it.

Sway whined under her breath. After all, she was a young woman and had a right to. "Foxx ! I'm so bored ..."

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:23:30 PM
Foxx smirks as he hears the call of Sway in the next room. "Good to know." His gaze falls to the doorway, arms folding behind his head as he remains laying across the couch. "Was I supposed to do something about it?"

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:31:38 PM
Sway stood up from her chair and came into Foxx's room. She leaned against the door frame, her head resting on it, a grin forming on her lips. Foxx was her personal bodyguard, there was nothing wrong with that. But she couldn't deny that he was handsome, even almost irresistible. She bit on her lower lip, as if to half-hide her grin.

"Hey."

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:36:03 PM
"Hey to you too." He yawns briefly, sitting up and sliding his feet to the floor. His eyes drifted over her appraisingly, his smirk confirming his thoughts on her; she was very beautiful. He takes a mere moment to stretch his arms over head before rising and continuing over to her. He leans up against the doorpost, left side to it and his head as well leaning against it near hers. "How you doin babe?"

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:41:30 PM
"I'm bored. What about you ?"

Her voice was nothing more but a mere whisper, in a low, seductive tone. She licked her upper lip as she stared into his eyes, glancing down at his own lips by times.

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:44:52 PM
"Probably just as bored. I mean, my job revolves around you and you've just been lazy lately." He offers her a subtle wink, a sign that he is merely joking with her. "But...should you go out somewhere to have fun, I'd feel obligated to come and protect you."

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:47:09 PM
"I pay you, don't I ?"

Sway chuckled, as she ran her hand through her dark brown hair slowly, careful of every little detail. Then she rolled her eyes as if an idea just hit her.

"Don't have to go out. We can have fun here."

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:49:56 PM
"What do you suggest?" A brow lofted questioningly. He rolls his shoulder against the wall so his back is to it, both arms rising to cross at the chest.

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:52:37 PM
Sway stepped into his room without asking permission, glancing around. Running her hand through her hair again, to pull it back as she comes to lay on the couch, a discreet moan escaping her mouth.

"How is it possible for you to not have a girlfriend, Anton ?"

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:56:22 PM
Foxx lofts a brow as she invites herself in. He follows her to the couch and lifts up her legs, sitting down on it beneath them then dropping them onto his lap. "I dunno. Probably a few reasons. I hang out here with you and the others too much. When I am out, I am usually with you..and girls just don't have the confidence to think they can take your place, I guess. Psh, women assume too much. And what about you...Why don't you have a girl-er...boyfriend?"

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:01:00 PM
Sway smiled. So she was intimidating to some ? Interesting.

"My position doesn't let me have romance in my life. One of the rules here."

True, it was part of the rules she made, but she has fallen in love more than once and have been burned every time. They were all too good for her, she thought, she was a low-life. She shrugged, then lifted her knee up to his chin, just giving it a soft push.

"Women assume too much, you say ? Umm ... Let's see. I assume that you enjoy yourself when you are out with me. I also think that you like the fact that women want you. And I know that you find me attractive, and is proud to parade around with me." She grinned.

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:04:23 PM
"Yes, they do assume too much. I didn't say they were always wrong, as you have just proven." He grins resting his hands atop her legs and pushing them back down. "I do find you very attractive, and I think it's fun to walk down the streets with you and turn heads, to hear all their whispers of jealousy and the like."

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:08:46 PM
"You also fantasize about how good my hair smells, how sweet my lips are, how smooth my skin is ... sometimes, when you look at me and think I don't notice you."

Her glossy pink grin grew ever wider as she continued 'assuming', but now, she was pretty much just saying things out of the blue.

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:14:11 PM
He lightly trails a single finger along her leg, just under the hem of her skirt. "Perhaps, but now I don't need to fantasize about how smooth your skin is." He grins, offering her a wink before chiming in and taking him off the spot. "What do you fantasize about, in regards to me. I know their HAS to be something."

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:15:40 PM
She bit on her lower lip as he trailed a finger, barely on her skin.

"Do you really want to know ?"

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:17:47 PM
"I'm asking, aren't I?" His curiosity rose at the questioning of his initial question, gaze falling to her lips a moment and taking a faint of her actions, only prompting another cocky smirk to spread his lips.

Sway
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:21:14 PM
She sat up, for a moment, then came over to kneel above of him. Her knees on each side of him, her face only a few inches of his. Her voice turned into a low one, only whispers escaping her glossy lips.

"Umm ..." She smirked. "I'd tell you, but .."

Foxx Anton
Feb 28th, 2003, 05:23:29 PM
Foxx rests his hands on her hips, his head turning into her neck briefly to take in the scent of her hair. "Fantasy number 2 acomplished, hm?" He laughs lightly, relaxing back again. "But what?"

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:57:37 PM
"But then I'd have to fire you."

Sway giggled, leaning her forehead on the top of his head. Of course, most of the time, she had to act tough and be a good example for her fellow Severe members, but sometimes, she just had to let it all go and have a little fun of her own. All work and no play makes Sway Ryder a bitch.

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:54:39 PM
"Eh, I am sure someone else needs a bodyguard out there. I say you tell me anyways." He smirks somewhat, his eyes falling shut with her forehead pressed to his, the smirking drawing only a corner of his lips up. "Although, I don't think you'd want to fire me. You enjoy having me around too much."

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:32:41 PM
Sway faked an annoyed grunt, standing up slowly as she started getting off of him.

"You've been hanging around me too much." She poked her tongue out at him.

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:35:46 PM
Foxx mock frowns, his arms rising to cross over his chest. "Is that a bad thing?"

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:38:02 PM
"Half. Bad half is that I can't tease you."

Sway turned, crossing her arms also. Looking over her shoulder with her forest green eyes, she grinned at the man, giving a little wink.

"Good half is that you'll know what kind of gifts to get, as for instance, my birthday."

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:41:28 PM
"Oh yeh that. I guess I do have to get you something, huh?" He takes a moment to yawn before rising, arms remaining crossed at the chest. "And where are you going?"

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:44:42 PM
"Somewhere where I can get rid of my boredom. Seems you can't help."

Sway grinned, attempting to launch an attack at her precious bodyguard's male ego. She ran her hand through her softly waved hair and took a step near the door, without completely getting out yet, still just gazing at him over her shoulder.

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:47:15 PM
"Well I said it before, I feel obligated to accompany where you go. Plus i'd like to rid myself of my boredem." He smirks and rises to his feet, casually striding up behind her and fixating his gaze on her. "Unless you fired me and told me that fantasy of yours."

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:48:52 PM
"I'm firing you," She said in an ironic tone. "But didn't you say women assume too much ? What about men ?"

Sway turned around to face him. "Do they not assume things about women ?"

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:51:20 PM
"Naw, men are too ignorant. Most men just have one assumption all together, every woman out there wants to get them in bed, heh." He shrugs, stuffing his hands in his pockets and continuing past her, his smirk forming after he passes her. "Well if I am fired, I guess I don't belong here."

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:53:10 PM
"Is that what you think, Anton ? That I want you in bed ?"

She smirked as well, her arms crossing over her stomach as she leaned against the doorframe of his room again, her legs crossing.

"Or are you not a man ?"

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:54:58 PM
"I am, but I said most...but maybe...you do." He shrugs, glancing over his shoulder at her with a smirk before heading towards the door, snatching his leather jacket on the way. "Well then, am I still fired? If so, need to here your fantasy about me first."

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 07:59:20 PM
"My fantasy ?"

Sway finally fell on the subject she had try to avoid. Nothing was worst than a woman admitting her desires and urges to a man for whom she has desires and urges. She sighed and tilted her head to the side, starting to twirl a lock of dark brown hair between her fingers.

"Do I really have to ?" She pouted.

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:00:50 PM
"I really can't force you to do anything, but then firing me would of been a waste of time. Since you would fire me if you told me." He shrugs, pulling on his jacket and waiting a moment for a reply.

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:07:09 PM
"Evil." She muttered.

Sway approached him as he pulled on his jacket, then 'gently' pushed him off against a wall. Her eyes were locked with his as she pulled back down his jacket, letting it fall on the floor. Her lips brushed against his, as if teasing them while her hands trailed down his shirt, feeling his upper body underneath. She bit softly on his lip, her eyes closing before giving his lips a kiss.

"Well," she whispered. " always been a visual person."

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:13:18 PM
His eyes fell shut as her lips brushed lightly on his, his lips forming into a smile, though an odd looking one with her teeth lightly tugging on his lip. He allows his arms to drop loosely, the jacket falling into a small pile behind him before he returns the kiss. "Visuals...are always good..they are my favorite."

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:17:26 PM
She kissed him again, making the contact of their lips last longer, then licked his lower lip with the tip of her tongue. A grin drew on her lips as she put her arms around his neck, her face only a few centimeters from his.

"Umm, something we have in common."

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:26:38 PM
"Mhmm" His hands settle lightly on her hips, eyes remaining shut as he draws her up against him, while he remains against the wall. After the kisses end, he smirks at her, eyelids raising. "Well I got to finish the 3rd of those 3 Fantasy's for mine. So, am I still fired too?" He smirks, not giving her a chance to reply yet as he kisses her once more, taking her top lip between his two.

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:30:11 PM
Sway chuckled, after returning his kiss, softly nibbling on his lower lip during the kiss. She then just rolled her eyes, pretending to take a long moment to think and shook her head.

"No, I think I'll keep you around for now, pretty boy."

Foxx Anton
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:34:56 PM
"Oh, well that's a relief. I didn't wanna lose the woman that helps me make people jealous, guys and girls alike." He smirks resting his forehead to hers. "Bored still?"

Sway
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:42:12 PM
"Only half-bored ..." She whispered. "Care to help ?"

She grinned, her green eyes still locked with his as she held onto his shirt, backing up, but pulling him along with her. Dragging back into his room, finally letting go of him, her grin grew wider as she took off her top. She turned, smirking at him, then came back up to him, kissing him while her hands went around his waist, closing the door behind him.

"You know what, Anton ? I'm starting to enjoy having you around all the time ..."

[FIN]