PDA

View Full Version : Smallville

Jinn Fizz
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:18:09 PM
Did anybody else here watch last night's episode of Smallville, with the guest appearance by Christopher Reeve?

I started watching the series when it premiered last year, but got pretty tired of the "monster of the week" premise, with someone different weirding out because of Kryptonite every week. But I made a point to watch last night because of Christopher Reeve's appearance. It was a nifty move, very appropriate stunt casting, well worth watching. :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:13:13 AM
I saw the tale end of it the other night, as well as some of the beginning.

I just haven't gotten the bug that most all of my friends have and don't really find this show to be entralling.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:16:29 PM
My father and broether are both quite into this show, but I just don't find it very entertaining really. there seems to be an occasioanl moment of "that was a cool superboy" moment, but those are to few and the stories seem too be too cookie cutter similar for me to like it or really support it.

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:54:24 PM
"Smallville" is my favourite show. I am somewhat of a Superman fanatic though but I really enjoy it and now look forward to the Christopher Reeve cameo as we're God knows how many epsodes behind the states. We've just had the one involving the poet guy who can't go out into the sun.

Admiral Lebron
Feb 27th, 2003, 01:50:43 PM
I like the books and the comics more...

Mu Satach
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:39:07 PM
Smallville irks me.