PDA

View Full Version : Re: Through the Eyes...

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:01:21 PM
...of a Snack

I know that the first one isn't completed yet, but frankly, I'm getting tired of it stalling and just sitting however many pages back it is. There really isn't that much to finish up in it anyway, so I figured I wouldn't put it off anymore.

I started the second one because I was tired of waiting around for the first one to finish.

Just felt like sharing that with everyone, just incase you have been reading the thread, saw this one, and become confused since the first one isn't done.

~Enjoy~

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:45:58 PM
:: relates ::

:( I hate when this happens and things are left unfinished but at least you moved on ^^

Yes, I was reading :p

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 2nd, 2003, 03:44:59 AM
..whose turn is it to post? o_o;;; I don't know, I remember checking the thread a while ago but somebody else had to reply before me.. or something... :huh

Nathanial K'cansce
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:17:28 AM
I don't think Jared or Tempy will be posting, so it's left with Il, you, and me.

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:28:33 AM
I meant, the original thread... will they be posting to that? I think I was waiting for either of them to reply. Otherwise, if you say it's okay, I'll post to that asap. =]

As for the new one, am I in that as well? I don't think we ever did reach a final decision on our.. erm... "plans".

Nathanial K'cansce
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:38:47 AM
That what I ment, I don't believe they'll be posting to the origonal one. So if you want to post tot he origonal one, go for it. And you are welcome to post in the second on as well.... and i believe that the way we had our "plans" going, it was turning out nice. If ya still wanna go through with it, t'would be great. ^_^

imported_Taja Loraan
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:51:47 AM
Ah, okay. I'm definitely in for it - it all fits together so nicely. >D Will try and make the posts later on today. :)