PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of Darkness...(Come bretherin)

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Feb 26th, 2003, 09:35:03 PM
The blast doors slid open quickly and the Vampier strolled into the Roonstone Inn, soaked from the rain outside of the Transparasteel doors. His cloak that was as black as the night fluttered around his feet as he walked. Patrons filled the establishment along with a few fledgling Vampires who had nothing better to do. They were a discrace to this race, the race that some come to know as Blood Drinkers. Few chairs were taken up by the mohogony bar top. The barkeep whiping off the bar with a wet rag, his feet soaked. The bar maid walking around in her short skirt that was her uniform, serving drinks to the customers of the Tavern. Ambrose Braeden walked over to a spot at the bar that had just been whiped down.

I will take a blood wine. That is all.

He watched as the patrons played Sabboc at the tables. The dealer switched the cards, and a man who had a perfect sabboc, now had a poor hand. One that he would surely loose with. That was one of his favorite games. Still is, but he does not play it much anymore. He has no time for foolish games like that. He noticed a huge wheel on the far wall. A lone patron sat next to it, drinking his sorrows away. He grasped his left hand around four rod irons. Picking up the lonely man by the troat he held him against the wheel, pinning his hands and feet to the wheel. As if he was being crusified for something he had done. He stood back and watched as the man struggled to get out of the hold. The darts that were stuck into the dart board on the left of the bar were perfect.

He spun the wheel and started to throw the darts, aiming for the struggling man...

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:41:10 PM
Dalamar sat in the darkened corner of the bar. A vampyre had entered, one of Soth's charges. Ambrose was his name the Warlord had hunted with him on one occasion. Dalamar sat his two swords down on the Mahogany table. "Do you mind if I play?' as he twirled daggers in his hand......

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:46:10 PM
As the Vampire threw his last dart, he looked at the Vampire Lord. He strolled over to the wheel and stopped it. Pulling out all of the darts, he began to spin the wheel again. As it had been before. He handed the handfull of darts over the Dalamar.

Please...Be my guest...

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 27th, 2003, 08:58:42 PM
Dalamar walked over to the trembling man. He gave the wheel a spin. Stepping back he aimed. Piercing the bonds that held the man he dropped to the floor. Dizzy and bloody he fell to the ground. "Ambrose we don't hunt our guests. That is unless they push there luck...." Come with me I'll show you a game... a game only Vampyre's play." The Warlord said with a razor blade smile....