PDA

View Full Version : Night's Shadow. (open)

Alexiel Kimono
Feb 25th, 2003, 07:36:36 PM
A shadow passes across the door of the Bar and Grill a little after sun set. When the guard looks at his weapon collection box, he finds four new weapons there but no one that had dropped them off. Two odd looking blades, a lightsaber, and a sniper blaster. He looks around for the person that had left them there but there was no sign of the person.

Inside, a woman with short, blood red hair looks around. Her bold green eyes scan the room for anything that would intrest her. She found nothing at the moment so walked over to a booth and sat down. A serving droid was about to roll over to her but suddenly forgot about her and moved onto other people in the room. She smirked.

The woman leaned back in the booth and closed her eyes to where there was only a small slit that she watched the room out of. To everyone else, it looked like her eyes were closed.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 25th, 2003, 10:48:31 PM
Zereth walked in the B&G handed over his twin swords and a dagger to the guard and walked into the middle of the building looked around his blood red eyes stoped on a woman who had a shodowy look about her

he walked over to her stobed at the end of her table and spoke in a cold voice "hello do you mind if I join you?"

Alexiel Kimono
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:12:22 PM
Alexiel opens her eyes fully and looks up at the man. She looks him up and down. Once she is satisfied that he is not a danger to her, she nods. Assasins could never be to carefull. She sits up and looks at the man.

"Might I get your name, milord?"

Zereth Lancer
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:46:37 PM
Zereth Slides into a seat "My name is Zereth Lancer Sith aprentice and a assassin."

Alexiel Kimono
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:55:18 PM
Alexiel narrowed her eyes at the man. Few assasins would give away their job name so freely. She leaned back in the booth again and watched him again.

"An assasin that gives his job name out so quickly? You could get yourself killed that way.

"I am Alexiel Kimono. We seem to be in the same trade."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:57:33 PM
"Yes I could get myself killed that way but I havnt and i give the name of my trade to everyone i meet they dont seem to care who i am."

Alexiel Kimono
Feb 26th, 2003, 10:53:04 PM
She nods slowly and glances around the room. Few people feared assasins any more. Few people feared much of anything any more. She hated it. She looked back at the man before her.

"So you are also a sith? Intresting."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:30:57 PM
"it improves my skills like i can hurl a knife and use the force to guide it into my enemy's throat and it impoves mt sences."

Alexiel Kimono
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:34:20 PM
"And I can just tear my enemies throats out using my fangs. Or just shoot them with my sniper rifle."

She grins, showing her vampyric fangs. Her grin narrows to a smirk as she watches his response.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:38:30 PM
Zereth leans back into his chair "ahh a vampire it guess normal people might scream there heads off after seeing your fangs but i am not" he looks at her causaly.

Alexiel Kimono
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:42:15 PM
"I didn't expect a sith to be scared of a vampyre. But there are others that would be scared out of their minds by seeing the fangs of a vampyre."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:46:59 PM
"very true" Zereth could tell that those fangs had killed many people.