Like your smile, I don't wanna see you cry
Got some questions that I gotta ask and I
Hope you can come up with the answers babe

[Nate Dogg]
Girl, it's either you love me now
Would you love me if I was down and out
Would you still, have love for me?

Would you love me if I was down and out?

[50 Cent]
If I fell off tomorrow, would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good, would you still hug me?
If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century
Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
If I went back to a Hoop-D from a Benz
Would you poof and disappear, like some of my friends?
If I was hit and I was hurt would you be my side?
If it was time to put in work would you be down to ride?
I get out and peel a nigga cap and chill in drive
I'm asking questions to find out how you feel inside
If I ain't rap 'cause I was flip burgers in Burger King
Would you be ashamed to tell your friends you're feeling me?
In the bed, if I use my tongue would you like that?
If I wrote you a love letter, would you write back?
Now we can have a little drink, you know a Nightcap
And we can go do what you like, I know you like that

[Nate Dogg]

[50 Cent]
Now would you leave me if you father, found out I was thugging?
Do you believe me when I tell you, you the one I'm loving
Are you mad 'cause I'm asking you 21 questions?
Are you my soulmate? 'Cause if so, girl you're a blessing
Do you trust me enough, to tell me your dreams?
I'm staring at you tryna figure how you got in them jeans
If I was down would you say things to make me smile?
I treat you how you want to be treated, just teach me how
If I was with some other chick and someone happened to see
And when you asked me about it I said "It wasn't me"
Would you believe me?
Or up and leave me?
How deep is our bond?
If that's all it takes for you to be gone
We only humans girl we make mistakes
To make it up I do whatever it take
I love you like a fat kid love cake
You know my style
I'll say anything to make you smile

[Nate Dogg]

[Nate Dogg]
Could you love me in a Bentley?
Could you love me on a bus?
I'll ask 21 questions and they all about us

Could you love me in a Bentley?
Could you love me on a bus?
I'll ask 21 questions and they all about us
----

Eve walked forward, looking over her shoulder at Satine, a light grin over her glossy lips. They were here to find a room for herself, but also to discuss his suggestion of becoming her master. She would've been okay with it, but of course and as usual, she had certain conditions applied to the job. She looked around the place, in awe. It was rather amazing, unlike the dumps she had been living in these past few months.

"Come on, Capashen." Eve chuckled.

Alpha
Feb 25th, 2003, 05:44:10 PM
Satine gives a little laugh, and brushes some of his silver hair out of his eyes.

"Sure thing Syren," he answers in turn. He looked around, and then consults his memory.

"Eve, I think quite a few rooms in this next hall are open for the taking..."

Eve Siren
Feb 26th, 2003, 05:32:06 PM
"Great."

She stopped at what seemed to be an unlocked door, an open room. Eve approached the entrance and peeked in, glancing around. It seemed like an appropriate place. She smiled and signaled Satine to come, before stepping in, letting herself fall on the bed. A satisfied sigh escaped her lips, as she waited for Satine to get in.

"Don't have the whole day, Capashen."

Alpha
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:37:27 PM
Satine smiles, and yawns.

"Sorry...Not as young as I was when we first met." he says with a grin. In truth, he sometimes seemed younger, his face marked only by the occasional scar from battles past, his silver hairs and eyes seemingly to glow every once in a while.

The Master looks around the room, and nods his head.

"This is a pretty good room...I like my room better, but this is good." In fact, Satine's room was in a little used section of the LQ, where he had taken the opprotunity to knock out a few walls, and turn his two room apartment into a six room suite.

Eve Siren
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:51:32 AM
"What are you proposing ? That I come live with you ?"

Eve sat up on the bed, resting on her elbows as she watched him look around the room. True, he was younger when they first met, but she still looked exactly the same. More experienced than before, possibly, more mature, of course but older ? Not one bit. Her genetically engineered side let her youth a little longer than most species. She bit on her lower lip, attempting to hide the grin but didn't try hard enough. A chuckle escaped her mouth.

"That would be most interesting."

Alpha
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:19:27 PM
Satine's eyes widened in surprise. He holds his hands up.

"I actually didn't mean for it to come out like that. Though, now that you mention it, it couldn't be too bad, now could it? Yes...most interesting." And he chuckles too...

Eve Siren
Feb 28th, 2003, 11:04:44 AM
"You know, Capashen ..."

Eve's voice became low as she got up from the bed and faced him, only a few inches away from his face. Her brown eyes were half-closed, and her voice became nothing more than a whisper.

"I'm starting to think you like me .." She grinned.

Her face approached his so slowly that it seemed like an eternity. Her glossy lips only a few centimeters away from his, her eyes closing. He could feel her breathing as well as she could feel his, before ... Before she started laughing, backing up.

"Why not ? Would be fun."

Alpha
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:21:20 PM
Satine gives another chuckle, and scratches at his silver goatee.

"Well...Sure, why not?"

Eve Siren
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:01:02 PM
"Good, then. Lead the way. We can discuss the master/padawan issues in the meantime."

Eve's schoolgirl smile suddenly vanished as she stepped towards the door. Her usual tough girl image came back, as she dusted the sleeves of her leather jacket, walking out of the door and back in the middle of the hall.

Alpha
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:14:13 AM
Satine smiles wryly and shakes his head, leading Eve to where his quarters were.

Eve, why do you do that? Put up a mask every time you go out in public? I've noticed you doing it...

Eve Siren
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:35:33 PM
"I don't know what you are talking about, Capashen."

Eve closed her eyes for a brief moment, walking next to him. She turned her face sideways, looking away from him. She knew very well what he was talking about, and in truth, it sadened her that she was this way.

Alpha
Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:31:36 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow.

"Ya know, you not such a good liar..."

Fianlly reaching the door to his section of rooms, Satine slides his key card into the lock, and then opens the door, motioning for Eve to step in.

Eve Siren
Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:10:18 AM
"Maybe because I'm not lying."

Eve stepped in, and stood there looking around. This section of rooms was much much more amazing than the last. Still, she kept her reserved figured, stepping forward as she plunged her hands into her jacket's pockets.

Alpha
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:34:27 PM
Satine doesn't push any farther, and then smiles.

"Down that hall is the guest room--I guess it's your room now, if you want it. A few rooms down the other hall is a small training area and full scale armory. My room is next to the training room, and then there's a kitchen here, and the living room too."

Eve Siren
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:18:25 PM
Night fell, a lot quicker than she would've thought. Eve glanced down at her room and her gaze softened. She hesitated to ask Satine something but bit on her lower lip, her brown eyes falling to the floor. She turned away from him, her hand going up to the back of her neck.

"Uh, Satine ..." She called him by his first name. "Can I sleep with you tonight ..?"

She lifted an embarassed gaze to him. She wasn't used to asking people favors like this, but she didn't have her kids with her, and she was absolutely alone in this place. It wasn't in her habits to act like this, but it was just the way she felt.

Alpha
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:00:59 PM
"Uh, Satine..." Satine heard her call out, immediately knowing something was up. That was his first name she had called him. |"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Satine gaped, and recovers quickly. "Um...sure." he says. "Follow me."

Eve Siren
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:20:16 PM
Eve lowered her gaze to the ground, her hair covering most part of her face, still embarassed. She bit on her lower lip, nodding, stepping towards him. Of course, she wouldn't sleep in the same bed as him, but it was just a question of feeling someone near her. Her only fear was loneliness, but it didn't mean that she would not fight it.

Alpha
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:11:25 PM
Satine could feel Eve's embarassment, and he turns and looks at her, tilting her face up so he could see her eyes. "It's ok. You don't have to be embarassed, ya know."

Eve Siren
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:19:27 AM
Eve nodded, remaining silent as he spoke. She forced a little faint smile so he could stop worrying but didn't move, since he didn't. After all, she didn't know her way.

"Thank you."

Alpha
Mar 6th, 2003, 09:34:45 AM
"You're welcome." He says, and then opens the door to his living roo, and, the door beyong that was his bedroom. "I'll take the couch if you want the bed."

Eve Siren
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:25:06 PM
"Uh, no. You should take the bed, I'll take the couch."

That would put a huge dent in her nocturne plans. She nodded and headed towards the couch where she lets herself fall on it. She looked at Satine from the corner of the eyes.

"Comfortable enough."

Alpha
Mar 6th, 2003, 05:45:26 PM
Satine chuckles. "You're going to make me look like a bad host. And, by the way, I know how uncomfortable that couch is..."

Eve Siren
Mar 7th, 2003, 10:23:55 AM
"You can't make me change my mind, Capashen. Or else, you'll just have to sleep with me here."

Eve used that as attack, knowing Satine wouldn't be daring enough to actually do that .. Or would he ?

Alpha
Mar 7th, 2003, 10:47:44 AM
Satine's mouth twitched, and one of his eyesbrows goes up.

"Was that an invitation, Siren?"

Eve Siren
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:01:25 AM
"More like a threat. I snore and kick in my sleep."

Eve grinned, still just lying on the couch, looking at Satine from the corner of her eyes. All of her dark brown hair fell back, making way for her face. One of those rare moments where her face wasn't covered up with her hair.

Alpha
Mar 7th, 2003, 07:55:59 PM
Satine grins as he sees her face unobscured by hair. Cute... he thinks, and walks over, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"You, snore? I can't see that. The kicking, on the other hand, I CAN see..."

Eve Siren
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:22:39 PM
"Pretty hard too, from what I heard."

He sat on the arm of the couch, right where her head was. She looked up to him as her hands came up to lace fingers behind her head, still a grin on her lips.

Alpha
Mar 7th, 2003, 10:28:29 PM
"If it's anything like the kicks you hit me with in fights..." He says, trailing off, grinning.

Eve Siren
Mar 8th, 2003, 07:33:10 AM
She stuck the tip of her tongue out at him, before sitting up, her back at him and zipping off her jacket, revealing only a sleeveless tighter shirt, that easily showed the curves of her body. She looked over her shoulder as she detached her fingerless gloves from her hands.

"So then, what's your decision, Cap'n ?"

Alpha
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:29:25 AM
"I think I'll stay here." He says, watching Eve.

Eve Siren
Mar 9th, 2003, 02:49:34 PM
"Oh really ? Very brave of you, Capashen."

She put her jacket on the other side of the couch, and took out a black elastic from her pocket, tieing her hair up in a loose ponytail.

Alpha
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:24:15 PM
"Or very foolish maybe. Either way, it might be fun." Satine says, his eyes glittering with amusement. Oh yes, this could be fun...

Eve Siren
Mar 10th, 2003, 10:53:42 AM
"Fun ? Hearing me snore ?" Eve chuckled.

***A few hours later, in the night ***

Eve tossed and turned on the couch. The man was right; it was really umcomfortable. She turned around to see Satine sleep on the floor, right next to the couch. She wasn't sure if he was sleeping or not, but then just lifted her hand and waved it gently in front of his face. If he wasn't going to wake up, she was going to sneak out and grab a little snack for a little someone ...

"..."

Alpha
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:55:46 PM
Satine doesn't react to the hand waving in his face, smiling inwardly. As his friend gets out of the man-eating couch (or at least, that's what it seemed like sometimes), Satine doesn't even bother opening his eyes.

"Going somewhere?" he asks, and Eve could tell just from the tone of his voice that the Jedi Master was smiling.

Eve Siren
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:56:15 AM
"... For a snack. Is that a crime ?"

Eve sat up on the couch, running a hand through her ponytail. She frowned, but it couldn't be clearly seen in the dark.

Alpha
Mar 12th, 2003, 04:48:52 PM
Satine had a feeling he was being frowned at, and sits up, turning to look at Eve, his silver eyes giving an eerie shine in the dim light.

"Nope. no crime." he smiles. "I was just wondering...You seem a bit restless. The changes sinking in still?"

Eve Siren
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:47:59 AM
For a moment there, the idea of sneaking out food for Andrue faded in her mind. Her eyes lowered until they were half-closed and a soft sigh could be heard from her. She shook her head, remaining silent for a long moment before speaking.

"No .." She murmured. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this."

Alpha
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:59:46 PM
"I think you will. It's just a big step for you." Satine says, smiling encouragingly.

Eve Siren
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:46:10 AM
OOC - Sorry for the delay >_<

"Heh." Eve chuckled as he smiled. "So, you wish to be to my master, Capashen ?"

She tilted her head to the side, looking up to face him.

Alpha
Mar 17th, 2003, 08:08:15 PM
Satine simply nods.

"I do."

{OOC: S'ok. :) I know how RL goes sometimes. lol}

Eve Siren
Mar 19th, 2003, 10:52:28 AM
"Ànd why is that ? You know, better than anyone else in this Order, what I'm capable of."

Her head still tilted to the side, Eve ran her hand up to the back of her neck, massaging it lightly as she spoke.

Alpha
Mar 19th, 2003, 08:24:39 PM
"Which is why I think I'm the best one for the job. I can pretty much anticipate you better then most on this planet."

Satine scratches idly at his beard, and looks at Eve for a moment.

"Don't you think so?"

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:36:46 AM
"Affirmative. Under one little condition, though."

Eve suddenly put her hands over Satine's cheeks firmly.

"May I ? Have that condition, I mean."

Alpha
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:54:12 AM
Satine just looks at her for a second, before giving a little nod, and then stopping.

"Depends what the condition is, but more then likely, yes."

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2003, 02:54:29 PM
"I ..."

She hesitated for a moment, then took her hands off his cheeks, her fingertip lightly trailing through his goatee, before finding their ways on her thighs.

"See, you and I have too much history together. You being my Master and I being your padawan just sounds too weird to me, especially because of the way we act towards each others."

She leaned forward, facing him better.

"You'll be my mentor, my guardian, whatever you call someone who keeps an eye on the other. Of course, I'll still be labelled as your padawan in official title, but I don't want to act weird-- Erm .. Well, not myself, around you."

Alpha
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:19:56 PM
Satine gives a little chuckle.

"Eve, I would actually be insulted if you didn't act like yourself around me. Truthfully, I want you to keep your personality the same."

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:41:33 PM
"Then it's agreed ?"

Eve smiled faintly, the same smile for so many years now. The only smile that wasn't fake, at least, to her.

Alpha
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:43:36 PM
Satine gives a smile of his own, and nods, yet again.

"Yup. Unless you have any other worries about this."

Eve Siren
Mar 20th, 2003, 04:05:08 PM
She nodded also and put her hand on his forehead, lightly pushing him back.

"Now, you can go to sleep." She grinned.

Alpha
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:59:05 PM
Satine laughed, and reaches into the Force, tickling Eve for a moment.

"Alright. You'll be lurking around town I take it?"

Eve Siren
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:16:30 AM
"See what I mean ? You know me too well."

She let out a discreet laugh as he tickled her, standing up from the couch to grab her fingerless gloves. Slipping them on, her back turned to him, she looked over her shoulder at him. A little smirk formed on her lips as she tightened her gloves around her wrists, taking her time.

"Hungry ? I'm going out to buy a little food ... So you can go back to your bed. I'll be back in the morning."

Alpha
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:12:02 PM
"Not hungry here." he said, giving a nod. "See you in the morning. By the way, want to start your training tomorrow too?"

Eve Siren
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:46:48 PM
Eve nodded and put on her leather jacket. Taking out the oranged-tinted shades from her pocket, she put them on and saluted the man.

"Sweet dreams, Capashen. Thanks for letting me spend the night."

Alpha
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:26:08 AM
"You're welcome Siren. If you need hepl with anything, just give me a call. you know my comlink frequency, right?"