PDA

View Full Version : Hell at It's best (Zeke, Torriana, any other jedi Zeke invites also))

Fiend
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:22:53 PM
:: The choir of screams and unearthly music revolted the light from the burning lamps in the tainted cathedral. I liftd my steel encased hnds and laughed louder, the metalic cry piercing the screams of people chainedto the pews and altars running along the side of the enormous room. People cried blood, they screamed blood, and people sang blood, my skin twitched at the tugging feeling in the force as I absorbed in the shadows of their pain. My powers were overfilling, I was a bomb of darkness, just waiting to explode.
My blazing eyes seemed to light up the area around me as I turned to the body chained to the altar next to me. She was asleep, and she would stay so until I chose otherwise, ell until Zeke arrived, it was triggered to wake her painfully when he came. Torriana had been worth the trouble of holding onto, beautiful nonetheless and defiant to boot, just what I needed to make the ultimate prize for Zeke to want to retrieve. But this served other purposes also, not just the ripe arrival of Zeke.
I screamed, a demonic roar that shook the blood stained glass windows. The demon cells in my body were enjoying a feast on the darkside I had tasted since the rock concert and then I had only met the original owner of them, Malice, and Torriana too. But Fiend Zeke was here, and he would fight eke, holding him back while I watched, it would allow me to test the abiities of Zeke, a jedi, and test my clones also.
I laughed maniacally as chaos swirled in the air. My hands rose into the air and people screamed and sang glories to the Savage Garden. To Me. Fiend Zeke stepped forward next to me and smirked, his eyes blazing as much as they could so close to me. This was his moment, his saber ignited and his twisted force pike lanced out into the air with lightning. I could only laugh harder and the bodies adorning crosses along the room screamed in melody. Zeke would come, he would come here and he would die, there was no scape from the Hell I had wrought here. I had many things awaiting the long dark hallways of this temple, this temple that sang praises to ME!.::

Come Zeke into my Hell! Bring your lies of ignorance and b ready to sceam every word for the song of the Damned will rise obove you and you shall be blind! Blind to Torriana who will not hear you, deaf to Torriana who cannot see you, but you shall taste her blood Zekey boy, you shall taste her blood as it runs along the floor, mingled with your own!

Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:45:04 PM
The doors of the cathedral, over ten feet tall, blow in on their hinges at the caress of Zeke's telekinesis. The Knight steps forward, bristling, Pike in hand. The other is clenched, trembling with determination. He stops at the back of the aisle and raises the blade, tuning up the electricity on the Pike.

"You've tortured these people...performed acts so blasphemous Satan is put to shame. This shall not pass."

His eyes take in the masses, coming to rest on Torriana.

"This...shall...not...pass!"

Fiend Zeke
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:57:11 PM
:: I smiled and then burst into laughter. Zeke was i for many a surprise when he found tht he would not pass anyfurther than that door. My laughter rang with the hous, a sound like a insane chipmunk that many of the chorus stopped to listen to, as disturbing as it was. My saber flashed as I leaped, the one who stared would stare no longer as their heads droped to the floor.
I threw myself back to Fiend's side with more laughter as I pressed a button. The fire lit lamps blew up, fre reaching the ceiling but not touching the shadows of it. But shadws seemed to drop on the floor before Zeke bt then they slowly seemd totake shape in the darkness. They got up and then took a more realistic form before Zeke, red eyes flarin from their shadowed heads.
I turned sharply away as I saw torriana open her eyes and gasp for air as se awke witht he arrival of Zeke. Yesssss! It began. Fiend took a step orward and pcke up a small blade and scythe. I looked backto Zeke, the shadows were now demonic lookin beings, lke Fiend but no force powers filled them, they were merely death in the flesh, not the soul. Zeke would find them even better than I was, thy had blades hidden in their body to match a lightsaber.::